剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表
我明天一早要去见詹米
Uh, I was gonna go meet Jamie pretty early tomorrow morning,
把这事弄完
try and finish this thing up.
我会让你不虚此行的
I'll make it worth your while in the morning.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
很好
Good.
我们得要鸡蛋粉和一罐吐司
We need egg powder and a can of toast.
真棒
Super.
谢谢
Thank you.
你缺铁
You lack iron.
买♥♥点菠菜
Buy some spinach.
在今年早些时候
Aggressive chain restaurant
激进的连锁餐厅帕纳拉面包
Panera Bread's stock is soaring after buying
收♥购♥完成脸书 并开设新的上载公♥司♥万世后
Facebook earlier this year
其股价一路飙升
and opening its new upload, Aeon,
并创下五千万灵魂与访客数量的记录
with a record-setting 50 million souls and visitors.
万世 第一个提供拉斯维加斯式
Aeon, the first digital afterlife to offer Las Vegas-style
娱乐与赌博项目的数字来世 将会
entertainment and gambling, will be...
车 看到停着的卡车了吗
Car, see the parked truck?
我们前方没有停车位
There is no parking space ahead of us.
我知道 它违章停车了
Yeah, I know. It's illegally parked.
数据显示没有车辆
Data shows no vehicles.
我们正在冲着卡车开过去
Well, we're headed right for a truck.
你可能又喝醉了
You might be drunk. Again.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 手动控制
Oh, fuck you. Manual override.
曼努埃尔 你的通讯录中找不到曼努埃尔
Manuel. I don't see Manuel in your contacts.
手动控制 停车
Manual override. Stop.
-控制 -停停停 快停下
- Override... - Stop, stop, stop, stop. Stop now!
超驰控制
Overridden.
内森•布朗
有人看到我点的咖啡了吗
Has anyone seen my coffee order?
一杯脱脂冰拿铁 上面写着我名字
It's a nonfat iced latte. It says my name on it.
雨路露 兀口西 露西 有人看到了吗
L-u-c-y. Lucy. Has anyone seen it?
没
No.
真年轻
Ooh, young.
还挺帅
And cute.
不 只是他觉得自己帅
No, he thinks he's cute.
手♥机♥应用初创公♥司♥ 古董摩托车
App start-up. Vintage motorcycle.
拜托 自以为很酷的家伙罢了
Come on. What a douche.
我很乐意替你上载
Well, I would be happy to slide down that pole.
-怎么死的 -车祸
- How'd he die? - Car accident.
摩托车吗
You mean the motorcycle?
上面说是汽车
Says car.
奇怪
Weird.
好了 我要连续上载第五个老太太了
Well, I'm uploading my fifth old lady in a row.
真有趣呢
Fun.
-我们能成的 -绝对能成
- We got this. - We so got this.
靠这个点子
With this idea?
换做是我我也会给咱俩投资
I'd invest in you and me.
当然
Hell, yea...
记忆内存文件受损
Memory file damaged.
真奇怪
That's weird.
右侧肋骨骨折
Broken ribs on the right side.
肺穿孔 需要填写外科咨♥询♥信息
Punctured lung. I need a surgical consult stat.
-对哪些药物过敏吗 -没有
- Any drug allergies, Nathan? - No.
我很好 我真觉得我身体很好
I'm fine. I really think I'm fine.
-你的生日 -二儿月
- When's your birthday? - It's on the brif of Febinary.
天啊 你状况不太好 我当时该等你的
Oh, God, you're not okay. I should have waited for you.
-我该回家了 -请坐下
- I should go home. - Sit down, please.
好吧
Okay.
生命体征下降 他快不行了
His vitals are dropping. We're losing him.
我想让他上载
We really want to upload,
我不想错过时机
and I don't want to miss the window.
-信息都填完了吗 -还没
- Is the paperwork all filled out? - No.
霍里森公♥司♥的销♥售♥代表来急诊室
Heaven sales rep to the ER.
-什么 -我们无法上载已经去世的人
- What? - Can't upload a dead body.
天啊
Oh, man.
我们得赶紧了
We got to get a move on now.
-有人要上载到天堂吗 -霍里森的湖景 拜托了
- Someone's going to heaven? - Horizen Lakeview, please?
我需要知道他的霍里森编号♥
I need to start with the Horizen ID.
英格丽·凯纳曼 大写P
Yes, Ingrid Kannerman. Capital P,
-「全景」& 2002 -不
"panorama," ampersand, 2002. - No.
我不觉得需要上载 我感觉很好
I really don't think we need upload. I'm feeling pretty chill.
-生命体征仍在下降 -她搞错了
- Vitals are still going down. - She's wrong.
宝贝 别硬撑了
Baby, don't try and tough this out, okay?
你可以就这样平凡死去
Now, you could just old-fashioned die,
但或许上载了我们就能永远在一起
or we could be together forever.
-好吗 -好的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你知道吗 我觉得你真的很棒
You know that I think you are so amazing.
-但是 但是 -但是什么
- But, uh... - But what?
可是永远感觉
But forever is just, like,
感觉好遥远
so long to think about.
你宁愿去死 都不愿和我在一起吗
Okay, so you would rather die than be with me?
-你 你就是这么想的吗 -不不不
- Is that what... Is that what you... - No. No, no.
-就算死也不愿意和我 -不不是 别哭
- You would rather die than be with... - No, no. Don't cry.
别哭了 只 只是
Please don't cry. Oh, just... Oh.
周围还有人
There's people around.
我当然想和你在一起
No, of course I want to be with you.
-点击接受按钮 -接受什么
- Hit accept. - What?
让我接受什么
What the hell am I accepting?
我们的服务条款
Our terms of service.
我不能没看就同意
You can't just accept it without reading them.
要是你不同意条款
Well, you can't use our service
就不能使用我们的服务
without agreeing to the terms of service.
你没用过应用程序吗
Have you never gotten an app ever?
靠
Fuck.
我活下去的几率有多大
What are my chances here?
除非你身体系统恢复
Unless your system rallies,
否则你将死于肺穿孔 我很遗憾
you're currently dying of a punctured lung. I'm sorry.
这太荒谬了 我才27
This is insane. I'm only 27.
你想怎么办
What do you want to do?
接受上载走这边 手术去那边
Upload's that way, OR's the other way.
你就签了它吧 好吗
Just sign the thing, okay?
别签
Don't do it.
-上载后还能有性生活吗 -是的
- There's still sex, right? - Uh, yeah.
虚拟现实的服装非常棒 你可以改变形象
The VR suits are amazing. You can change your avatar,
提升能力 超出你想象的刺♥激♥
boost levels, stimulation you wouldn't believe.
真棒 好吧 我妈妈在哪儿
Super. Okay, where's my mom?
-我要和她谈一谈 -真恶心
- I got to talk to her. - Mm, that's disgusting.
-不是谈这个 -成熟点
- Not about that. - Well... Grow up.
内森 拜托
Nathan, please.
我们快来不及了 做正确的事
We are out of time. Just do the right thing
让我成为最幸福的女人...
and make me the happiest woman in...
好吧 好吧
Oh, fine. Fine.
-随便吧 -真的吗
- Whatever. Yeah. - Oh! Yeah?
一定会超级棒的
Oh, this is gonna be so great.
-真棒 -送往二号♥上载室
- Super. - Heading to UR Two.
这会很棒的
This'll be great.
就算不是 只是永久而已
If not, it's only eternity.
你好 我是亚伯
Hello, I'm Abel.
我是你的扫描医师
I'll be your scanning technician.
这不疼的
This won't hurt.
一旦快门达到速度后
So, once the shutters are up to speed,
扫描仪就会开始记录
scanner will start recording.
我嫉妒你 兄弟
I'm jealous, man.
湖景超级豪华
Lakeview is plush.
这东西
This thing.
-这是做什么用的 -用来储存的
- What's that for? - It's just for storage.
好好享受吧
Have fun.
能按一下暂停按钮吗
Can we just hit the pause button here for a second?
请注视正前方的那个点
Please look forward at the spot in front of you.
感谢上帝 妈妈
剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表