剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表
湖景专业商店
应用内购买♥♥
高尔夫球杆 1200美元 300美元
买♥♥吧 我请你
Ah, go for it. It's on me.
戴夫 你得花两万美元来教我打高尔夫
Dave, it's costing you, like, 20 grand to teach me how to golf.
我身价503亿美元
I'm worth $50.3 billion.
我花在濒危鹦鹉三明治上的钱都比这多
I've spent more on a, on an endangered parrot sandwich.
买♥♥吧
Go on.
记住 低头
So remember, head down.
低头 好的
Head down, okay.
感觉不错
That felt nice.
多么优美的弧线 真是赏心悦目
A majestic arc to that one. A pleasure to behold.
新手运罢了
Ah, beginner's luck.
你不会觉得这无聊吗
Don't you ever get bored of this?
我 无聊吗 不会
Me, bored? No.
内特 要知道我上辈子志在四方
You got to understand, Nate, I lived a life of purpose,
现在这就是我的奖励
so now this is my reward.
-好吧 -是的
- Okay. - Yeah.
给我把阿诺德·帕尔默叫来
So get me an Arnold Palmer.
美国职业高尔夫球手 高球三巨头之一
没问题 先生
Certainly, sir.
-阿诺德 -你好 乔克
- Arnold. - Hello, Choak.
看好 你个垃圾
Watch this, you piece of shit.
上载新生
第一季 第四集
然后 突然之间
And then, out of nowhere,
他就开始攻击阿诺德·帕尔默机器人了
he just tackles the Arnold Palmer bot.
据说真正的阿诺德和他在1973年同住在
Supposedly, the real Arnold cockblocked him for years
裸体公会时 阿诺德坏了他多年的泡妞的好事
when they lived together on a nudist commune in 1973.
我知道 你的晚间天使伊万
I know. I-Ivan, your night angel,
给我看了几段乔克劲爆的记忆内存
showed me some spicy memory files of Choak,
我敢肯定他一定偷走卖♥♥掉了
which I'm pretty sure he stole and sold.
天哪
Oh, God.
乔克一辈子都很圆♥满♥
Choak lived this full life, you know?
让我觉得有一天能变成自命不凡的老头也不错
It made me think it might be nice to be old and smug one day,
但我没什么能吹嘘的
but I don't have anything to be smug about.
我真希望能继续工作
Just wish I could keep working.
这是不被允许的
Uh, you're not allowed.
上载体不压榨我们的工资
Yeah, life's tough enough
生活就已经够艰难的了
without uploads driving down wages for us meat folks.
我知道 但他们在我的葬礼上叫我咖啡师
I know, but they called me a barista at my funeral.
所以呢
Yeah?
那不是我 好吗
Well, that's not me, okay?
我能做的贡献比那多多了
I-I can contribute more than that.
回头见
I'll see you.
我想给你看点东西
Hey, I want to show you something.
请去2G房♥
2Gigs please.
天哪
Oh, God.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
湖景最低等上载体住的地方
Lakeview's lowest class of upload.
-这里就是2G族们住的地方 -2G族
- This is where the 2Gigs live. - 2Gigs?
是啊 他们每月只有两千兆数据流量
Yeah, they only get two gigs of data a month,
一旦用完
and once they run out,
他们就负担不起任何东西了
they can't afford anything.
0.986千兆 是否添加景观
是 否
你的服务级别中包含的东西
Things included in your level of service...
淋浴 湖景
Your shower, your view of the lake...
他们都没有
They don't have.
食堂是精益美食赞助的
Lean Cuisine sponsors the cafeteria
用来测试新食谱
to try new recipes.
"今日特色菜 嘉年华墨西哥辣椒奶油肉"
"Today's Special: Fiesta Jalapeño Creamed Meat."
这是什么 怎么只有前五页
What is this? It's only the first five pages.
是的 免费试读
Yup, the free sample.
如果想读整本书 就要额外付钱
If they want to read the whole book, they have to pay extra.
超爱《哈利波特》 魔法超酷的
Oh, hey, love Harry Potter. All the magic's so cool.
《哈利波特》里面有魔法吗
There's magic in Harry Potter?
下个月前他都被冻结了
He's frozen until next month,
除非有人给他的账户充值
unless someone adds to his account,
但他们大多数人自己都没钱
but most of them don't have money of their own.
他们的套餐里连最基本的运动套装都没有
They don't even get the basic sweat suit included in the plan.
等等
Wait.
他没有屌♥
He doesn't have a penis.
是啊 他一定到月末了
Yeah, it must be the end of his month.
天哪 他在用精益美食的餐盒做衣服
Oh, man, he's making clothes out of Lean Cuisine boxes.
不 不是
No, that's not...
好吧
Okay.
看起来还挺厉害
That's actually kind of impressive,
但霍里森应该给所有人装上屌♥
but Horizen should just give anybody a penis,
还有衣服 还有一整本书
or clothing, or-or an entire book.
这只是代码而已
I mean, it's just code.
他们想让人购买♥♥升级套餐
Well, they want people to pay for upgrades.
这就是资本主义
It's called capitalism.
看看这个
Look at this.
这太糟糕了
This is terrible.
这些人不应该受这份罪
These people don't deserve this.
-我知道 -没人应该受这份罪
- I know. - Nobody deserves this.
应该有人出面做点什么
Somebody should do something.
等等 这音乐是哪来的
Wait, where's that music coming from?
我不知道
Oh, uh, I don't know.
这...真奇怪
That's... weird.
总之 内森 你什么意思
Anyway, Nathan, you were saying?
也许我的目标就是帮助2G族
Maybe my purpose is to help the 2Gigs.
我能分给他们一些我的早餐
I could give them some of my breakfast.
反正无限♥量♥
It's unlimited.
我只是需要更大的口袋
You know, I'll just need some bigger pockets.
-我能... -宝贝 你在哪
- I could... - Babe, where are you?
《时尚》杂♥志♥的记者马上就来了
The Vogue interviewer is gonna be here any minute.
这条裙子好看吗
Is this dress okay?
我想展现我的肩胛骨
I wanted to show off my shoulder blades.
我刚把它们磨尖了
I just got them sharpened.
天啊 他是不是弄太尖了
Oh, my God, did he go too sharp?
他说术后会平滑一些的
He said they were gonna soften up a bit,
但我觉得太尖了
but I think they're too sharp.
该死 快点好吗
Shit. Just hurry up, okay?
我完全忘了
I completely forgot.
英格丽跟我有一个关于现代爱情的采访
Ingrid and I have this interview about modern love.
我马上回来 回头见
I will be back. I'll see you soon.
好 别担心 我完全理解 玩得开心
Yeah, no. No worries. I totally get it. Have-have fun.
他应该马上来了
He should be here any minute.
不是真的来这 不过你懂的
Well, not here here, but you know.
关于这篇文章 我想将生物体
So, for the article, I wanted to refer to relationships
与上载体的之间的感情
between bios and uploads
称为"最终形态的远距离感情"
as "The ultimate long-distance relationship."
天啊 完全没错 就是这样
Oh, my God, totally. That's exactly what it's like.
他来了
Oh, here he is.
湖景播来的电♥话♥
那只是个屁
That was, that was just a fart.
抱歉
Sorry.
-宝贝 -嗨
- Hi, baby. - Hey, hey.
很抱歉我迟到了
I'm so sorry I'm late.
你好 内森 英格丽和我
Hi, Nathan. So Ingrid and I were just
刚说到从一对传统的生物体夫妇
talking about what it's like to go from being
变成跨越两种存在形式的夫妇
a regular old bio couple
是一种什么感受
to one that lives on two different planes of existence.
我不确定我们以前真的
Oh, well, I'm not sure we ever really lived
是同一种存在形式
on the same plane of existence.
我是在开玩笑
It was a joke.
不 这很好笑
Oh, no, that's funny.
不 别写文章里 谢谢
No... Don't put that in. Thank you.
你应该看看他
I mean, you should've seen him.
他被2G族们感动了
He was moved by the 2Gigs.
太可爱了
I mean, it was so cute.
那地方太让我压抑了
Ugh, that place is too depressing for me.
但这挺好的 你的小男宠想帮忙
剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表