Sure, Chance.
真恶心
That's gross.
你想象的东西都这么差劲
Even your fantasies are lame!
你那里没涂好
You missed a spot.
这是什么鬼
What is that?
我的天哪 起火了
Oh, my God, it's a fire!
可能我们割电线的时候没弄好
I guess it was a big deal when we nicked that wire.
还有 为什么你房♥间会有灭火器
By the way, why do you have a fire extinguisher in your room?
起过火来着
Other fires.
行吧 完蛋了
Well, that's it. We're done.
现在只能单干了
It's every man for himself now.
现在告诉你吧
And I'm gonna tell you right now
我打算说谎 我擅长这个
that I'm gonna lie, and I am good at it.
听着 我知道这可能不是理想的合作
Look, I know this isn't the ideal collaboration,
但我们越走越远了
but we've come too far.
如果我们不能补好这个洞
And if we can't fix the hole,
我们得保证爸妈 永远看不到它
I guess we have to make sure Mom and Dad never see this.
我们要杀了爸妈吗
We're gonna kill Mom and Dad?
我不是那个意思
That's not what I'm saying.
我还有个想法
I have another idea.
感谢当日送达业务
Thank God for same-day delivery.
我们可能要去买♥♥点牛奶 孩子
We're just gonna pop in for some milk, baby.
哦 我去
Oh, hell no!
她在这里
There she is!
你看 麦琪
Look, Maizy!
算了 妈妈
Let it go, Mommy.
我会的 在拍了她照片
Oh, I will... right after I snap her picture
并向童子军纪律委员会举报她之后
and report her to the Sunny Scouts disciplinarian board.
有这么个委员会吗
Is that even a thing?
我抓到你了 骗子
I got ya, cheater!
天哪
Oh, my God!
太抱歉了
I am so sorry.
我不是那种会袭击老人的人
I'm not the type of person who would ever attack the elderly.
虽然不知道 我能否再这样说了
Though I don't know that I can say that anymore,
但我只是想给女儿上一课
but I was just trying to teach my daughter a lesson,
显然 教学过程有点小失败
a lesson that admittedly got a little cloudy.
妈咪 快看
Um, Mommy, look.
宝贝 你怎么不告诉我
Baby, why didn't you tell me
我们停在残疾人车位了啊
we were parked in the handicap space.
我怎么知道啊 我才六岁呢
How am I supposed to know? I'm just 6.
在那种情况下 我已经
I was doing the best that I could do
尽力而为了啊
under the circumstances.
我真不敢相信 你袭击了一个 坐轮椅的女人
I can't believe you accosted a woman in a wheelchair.
你还说我 你自己呢
Me?! What about you?
我本想要付拖车费 但是信♥用♥卡♥刷不出了
I tried to pay for the towing, but the card was declined
就因为你买♥♥了 一大堆饼干
because of a large cookie purchase.
别把战火 转到我身上 法律顾问女士
Don't turn this around on me, counselor.
威尔 拜托 直说了吧
Oh, ho-ho. Will, please, stop it.
你就是在作弊
You are a cheater.
好吧 至少我没犯袭击罪啊
Well, at least I'm not guilty of assault.
- 你就是在作弊 - 就是了
- You're a cheater. - Yeah!
作弊和袭击 哪个好一点
Cheating or assaulting, which is better?
这门到底怎么了
What is wrong with this door?
没事的 她们都是我的孩子
It's okay. These are all my kids.
我刚偷看了 放奖品的桌子
Look, I just peeped the prize table.
第一名能拿到Ipad
Top seller gets an iPad.
我打赌 非我们莫属
I bet that's ours.
这没什么骄傲的 巴克
This is nothing to be proud of, Buck.
如果她赢了 对其他姑娘们来说
If she wins, it means we cheated
我们就算作弊了
all these other girls.
听着 你对我发什么火
Look, why you so mad at me?
你出了问题 巴克帮你解决了
You had a problem, and Buck solved it.
你对我说过"谢谢"了吗
And did I get a "Thank you"?
没有
No.
我得到的 只有无礼和白眼而已
All I got was shade and a side eye.
我们做这一切 都是为了麦琪
This was supposed to be about Maizy.
我们来这里的唯一原因
The only reason we're here
是因为我不想她忍♥受 我们的错误啊
is because I don't want her to suffer for our mistakes.
我坦白了说吧
So let me get this straight.
你就因为想变得谦逊
You only climb off of your high horse
就把别人 从轮椅上推下来吗
to push people out of wheelchairs?
我老婆说得对 巴克
My wife's got a point, Buck.
她永远都是对的
She's always got a point.
对 对 永远没错
Point, point, point.
闭嘴吧 你们
Stop it, you guys.
你们得团结起来啊
You need to come together.
其实吧 蒂娅说得对
You know, Tia's right.
感谢你的支持 迈尔斯
I appreciate that, Miles.
我也回敬你的感谢
I appreciate you back.
我不知道你们怎么了
I don't know what's happening with you two,
但这样真是够吓人的
but it's creeping me out.
好了 大家
Okay, everyone,
我们今年的饼干销♥售♥ 创下了记录
we sold a record amount of cookies this year.
所以大家都应该 感觉很成功
So everyone should feel like a winner.
但那只是感觉而已
But there's feeling like a winner
事实上 我们真的有一个赢家
and then there's actually being a winner.
我们的销♥售♥冠军
So now our top seller,
她打破了之前七次 我们的销♥售♥记录
who blew out our sales record seven times over,
她也是全新Ipad得主
winner of a brand-new iPad,
麦琪 罗素
Maizy Russell!
赢你们一脸哟
In y'all's face!
不会吧 这是真的吗
Is this really happening?
她当然能赢了
Of course she wins.
这就是那个 女儿"残疾"的人吗
That's the lady with the "Handicapped" Daughter?
现在她的轮椅在哪里呢 小姐
Where's her wheelchair now, huh, lady?
就是这家伙暗中破坏
This guy undercut my kid
才打败我的孩子 创下了记录
by selling cookies out of the box.
他说的都是谎言
Lies! All lies!
蒂娅 快去发动车
Tia, go get the car started.
大家都冷静一下
Everybody just settle down.
你就是在我公♥司♥外面 卖♥♥饼干的那个人
And you were selling cookies outside my office
当时没有任何 童子军在场
without a Sunny Scout present.
你已经违规了
It has to be against the rules.
谁帮忙查一下条规
Somebody check the rule book.
巴克说得对 蒂娅 快去发动车
Buck's right. Tia, start that car.
我连笔试都还没考呢
I don't even have my learner's permit.
我听说她在 杂货店外面做的事了
I heard about her at the grocery store.
她对一个残疾女人动粗了
She roughed up a disabled woman.
真不好意思 至少那位女士 是真的残疾了
Excuse me, at least the lady was actually disabled.
- 别跟我来这一套 - 不好意思
- Don't go there with me! - Excuse me!
我们没做错任何事
We did it the right way.
不好意思
Excuse me!
都闭嘴
Stop it!
我不想要什么Ipad
I don't want an iPad.
一开始 我就不想卖♥♥饼干
I never even wanted to sell cookies in the first place.
卖♥♥饼干真傻
Selling cookies is stupid.
我喜欢童子军的原因 是她们的制♥服♥ 和团歌♥
I only like the Sunny Scouts for the outfits, the songs,
而且我还能 和朋友们出去玩
and a chance to hang out with my friends.
但是你们毁了一切
But you guys made it not fun
因为你们 就只看到销♥售♥和奖品
by making it all about sales and prizes!
你们这是在利用我们啊
I mean, you were basically pimping us out!
她可真是个死小妞 对吧
She's a little sponge, isn't she?
现在我的家人 都在生对方的气
Now everyone in my family is mad at each other,
我想要的 只是一条 猎豹项链罢了
and all I ever wanted was the cheetah necklace.
而我甚至都还没拿到呢
And I didn't even get that.
麦琪
Maizy?
我知道现在时机不好1
I know this is a bad time.
但说回来 Ipad还是我们的
Technically, that iPad is still ours.
哇 这墙真好看啊
Wow! That wall has never looked better.
你教育得很成功啊
Yeah, you raised 'em right.
也许有一天 你的照片 也会被贴在墙上