Stronger(What Doesn't Kill You) - Kelly Clarkson
2004年首映的浪漫爱情电影
美国著名黑人演员 运动员
巴克舅舅 第一季 第四集
均为美国著名喜剧演员
此处指马丁·路德·金
西塔团体 家庭聚会
美国电影"卧底兄弟”中的黑人女角色口气
美国新泽西州公立普通院校院校
音乐剧
已故天王迈克尔·杰克逊的父亲 迈克尔去世对他造成很大的打击
迈克尔·杰克逊的哥哥
美国电视情景喜剧
嘿 这是我最喜欢的歌♥呀
Oh, no. My jam.
兄弟 这比你看"恋恋笔记本"的时候
Man, this is more embarrassing than the time
被我抓住 还要尴尬呢
I caught you watching "The Notebook."
他每天都给她写信呢
He wrote her a letter every day.
我才不信 你不感动落泪呢
I challenge you not to cry at that.
你在这里做什么 我以为你今晚
Why are you here? I thought you were supposed to be
会一直和朋友在一起呢
in the city tonight with your friends, like, all day.
比如... 十一点半才回家
Like... until 11:30?
老兄 我也想啊 但他们太无聊了
Man, I tried. They're boring.
他们总说一件事
Always the same conversation.
"巴克我的钱呢"
"Buck, where's my money?"
"巴克把钱还给我"
"Buck, give me my money."
"巴克别想跑 我知道你住哪里"
"Buck, don't run. I know where you live."
- 你说什么 - 不管怎么说...
- Say what? - Anyway...
你好像是要开派对吧
I see you got a party coming down the pipeline.
这不是派对啦
Uh, it's not a party.
更像是 无聊的工作聚会
Just more like a boring work thing.
我在试图融入 办公室的小圈子
I'm trying to get in with this group from the office.
他们能拿到 最好的项目 就像是最棒的团队
They get all the best projects. They're kind of the A-team.
而你想成为T先生
And you want to be the Mr. T.
因为你是那里 唯一的黑人
'cause you're the only black guy.
别担心 这个派对会不同凡响的
I got you, 'cause this party's gonna be off the chain!
是啊 没错 或者普通一点也行啊
Yeah, yeah, or it could be on the chain.
很正规就更好了
Or, better yet, no chains.
如果派对那么正规 你还怎么成为T先生啊
How you gonna be Mr. T without no chains?
有些方面你很机智 有些方面 你又很愚钝
You smart about some things, and you dumb about others.
听 这首就好多了吧
Ah, look. Better already, huh?
经典永远不会过时 对吧
You can't lose with old school, am I right?
当然
Absolutely.
巴克今晚绝对 不能参加派对
Buck absolutely cannot be here tonight.
你和他说了 是工作的聚会吧
You did tell him it was a work thing, right?
我说了两次 "工作"这个词呢
I said the word "Work" Twice.
我觉得他应该 不理解这个词吧
I really don't think he knows what it means.
这个四字单词 他居然还不用了
That's the one four-letter word he won't use.
这要坏事啊 巴克
This is bad. Buck
和我的工作 绝对不能搀和一起
and my job just don't mix.
如果我能加入这个小组
If I can get on this team,
我定能拼搏出一席之地
it'll really help me make my mark.
但如果巴克在场 他会用喷焰灯
But if Buck's around, he's gonna burn my chances
和一瓶皇冠威士忌 毁了我的大好机会啊
with a blowtorch and a bottle of Crown Royal.
这两样东西 他房♥间里还都有
Both of which he has in his room.
妈 今天下午 我会去参加你那
Mom, I'll go to your banal
无聊的女生联谊会
sorority mixer this afternoon,
即使事实上 我非常反对排异组织
even though I am morally opposed to exclusionary organizations.
我知道她不反对什么 是百科全书吧
I'll tell you what she's not opposed to... A thesaurus.
明显是嘛
Clearly.
而且你能告诉麦琪 让她别碰 我的化妆品吗
And can you please tell Maizy to stay out of my makeup?
你就是嫉妒
Don't hate.
亚历克西斯 我以为你不喜欢 这个联谊会呢
Alexis, I thought you didn't like that sorority.
那你为何 还要去参加呢
Why are you doing this?
这个校友会上
This alumni chapter is filled
有很多成功女士 她们能支援我的基金会
with successful women that could help with my foundation.
我就去一下 然后回来参加派对
I thought I'd pop over and then come back for the party.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
你不♥穿♥裤子 是不想去吗
Uh, does no pants mean you don't want to go?
你只说了穿衬衣
You only said dress shirt.
你可没说过穿裤子啊
You did not say anything about pants.
我又不会读心术
I can't read minds, you know.
你应该会读心术吧 我现在想什么呢
I think you can. What am I thinking now?
我去把裤子穿上
I'm gonna go get some pants on.
蒂娅 去帮麦琪把脸洗了
Tia, go help Maizy with her face.
亲爱的
Honey...
- 你看到她 化的妆了吗 - 我看到了
- Did you see the makeup? - I saw the makeup.
快看 这是给派对准备的
Check it! For the party,
我有瑞德·福克斯
I got Redd Foxx
和理查德·普赖尔的黑胶片哟
and Richard Pryor on vinyl.
这会让大家的性♥欲♥ 全都高涨起来的
That will slap the nasty right into that crowd!
- 你听到了吗 - 不要高涨
- You hear me? - No slapping,
也不要性♥欲♥
nasty or otherwise.
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh!
巴克我都忘了 我有今晚全景电影院的门票呢
Buck, I totally forgot I have tickets for Ipix tonight.
全景电影院 是那个你可以 同时吃椰香虾
Ipix? Is that the place where you can eat coconut shrimp
和看电影的地方吗
and watch the movie at the same time?
没错 不如在派对期间
Exactly. What do you think
你带着孩子们去吧
about taking the kids during the party?
在我看电影的时候 还有白人上椰香虾
White people serving me coconut shrimp while I watch a movie?
太棒啦
Hell yeah.
这才是金领袖 拼命争取的东西嘛
That's what Dr. King fought for.
你说得没错 巴克
Aw, there you go, Buck.
你真是个天才
You are a genius.
你说得没错
Yes, I am.
我现在就去买♥♥票
I'm gonna go get those tickets.
我去给巴克拿 麦琪的金领袖填色书
I'll go get Buck Maizy's coloring book on Dr. King.
你是哪个分区的啊
So, what chapter are you from?
艾普斯龙[希腊语的第五个字母]
Oh, um, Epsilon.
我们刚搬来芝加哥 想来叙叙旧啦
We just moved to Chicago, and I just wanted to reconnect.
你懂的 一旦为姐妹 永远是姐妹
Oh, well, you know... Once a soror, always a soror.
姐们
Girl!
我还是去车里等着吧
Okay, I'll be in the car.
蒂娅 别这么没礼貌
Tia, don't be rude.
西塔团体推崇的是
Theta Sigma Nu promotes
宽容 慈善 和姐妹之谊
tolerance, charity, and sisterhood.
你是亚历克西斯 史密斯吗
Is that Alexis Smith?
天啊 可别是那婊♥子♥
Oh, God, not that bitch.
天呀
Holly!
嗨
Hi!
妈妈 你为什么用"姐妹嗨起来"的口气说话
Mommy, why are you using the "Sistah girl" Voice?
安静 小子
Hush, boy.
你居然在芝加哥啊
I didn't know you were in Chicago.
是啊 天呀 大学毕业之后 我就没见过你啦
Yeah. God, I haven't seen you since college.
我真庆幸 你的脸终于不花了
I'm so glad your face finally cleared up.
所以 这些是你 可爱的孩子们吧
So, these must be your adorable children.
是的呢 这是麦琪和迈尔斯
Oh, yeah. This is Maizy and Miles
这是最大的孩子 蒂娅
and my oldest... Tia.
这些是我的孩子 杰森和珍
Well, these are my children... Jason and Jen.
嗨 你们知道吗 孩子们
Hi. Well, you know, kids,
我和你们妈妈 是社区大学同学哟
your mom and I went to college together.
她可是斯佩尔曼学院的分会会长呢
She was our chapter president at Spelman.
而且我也是 这里的分会会长哦
And I'm the chapter president here, too.
天呀 瞧瞧你现在呀
Oh, well, look at you go!
是啊 我多棒啊
Oh, let's look at me.
孩子们 你们的妈妈 以前超可爱的
Oh, kids, your mom was so cute back then.
还很强壮呢
And sturdy.
我们甚至 给你取了外号♥呢
I think we even had a little nickname for you.
我才没有外号♥呢
There was no nickname.
有呢 我们以前叫她"吉祥物"
Oh, there was. We called her "Mascot."
而且你以前 还跳过那个蠢萌的舞
And you used to do the silly little dance.
- 你还记得吗 - 才没有呢 我没跳过舞
- Do you remember? - No. There was no dance.
快跳舞啦 吉祥物 快跳舞 快跳舞
Oh, do the dance, Mascot. Do the dance! Do the dance!
- 快跳舞 - 吉祥物 你必须得跳一次
- Do the dance! - Mascot, you have to do the dance.
如果我以前跳过 我肯定会跳的
I would do the dance if there was a dance,
但我从没跳过舞
but there was no dance.
你回家给我等着
Wait till we get home.
所以 你怎么冒出来了