这描述很粗俗 但很准确
Oh, that was harsh, but accurate.
他能跟我们住在一起 做我们的保姆吗
Can he live with us and be our Manny?
小辣椒叫得有道理
Pepper's got a point.
巴克叔叔要回归自己的生活
Uncle Buck's got to get back to his life.
对吧 巴克
Right, Buck?
是的 是的 我有事要做呢
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. I got stuff to do.
是的 比如找份工作和找地方住
Yeah, l-l-like find a job and a place to live.
你知道的 基本生存事项
You know, basic survival stuff.
别担心
Don't worry.
我很快会再拜访的
I'll visit soon.
再见 巴克叔叔
Bye, Uncle Buck.
我们会想你的
We'll miss you!
我们去吃煎饼吧
Let's eat the pancakes!
你还好吗
You gonna be all right?
当然 巴克永远都很好
Of course. Buck is always all right.
但我走之前还有两件事
But there's two quick things before I go.
第一 我真的想多见见孩子们
One, I'd really like to see the kids more.
我猜他们会喜欢的
I think they'd love that.
- 我也喜欢 - 好的
- I'd love that, too. - Yeah.
第二件事呢
What's the second thing?
你的卫生间下水道有点堵了
There's a blockage in your bathroom.
好的
Okay.
巴克叔叔要走了吗
Uncle Buck's leaving?
是的
Yep.
怎么了
What's happening here?
没什么 我只是很想你
Nothing. I've just missed you,
很抱歉我之前那么混♥蛋♥
and I'm sorry I've been such a jerk.
不过 他怎么样啊
How was he, anyway?
实际上 还不错
Actually, not the worst.
等等
Wait!
要搭车吗 女士
Need a lift, girl?
我不知道你对孩子们做了什么
Look, I don't know what you did with those kids,
我也不在乎
and I don't care.
但十分感谢
But I appreciate it.
如果你想留下 可以留下
And if you want to stay, you can.
好吧 我可能会搬点东西进来 你知道的
Well, I could try to move a few things around, you know.
别搬太多进来
Don't move too many things around,
因为我们需要观察观察
because we need to see how this goes.
你会喜欢我在这里的 我很有趣的
Well, you'll love to have me here. I'm lots of fun.
煎饼失火了
Pancake fire!
煎饼失火了 灭火器空了
Pancake fire, and this thing's empty!
有趣
Funny story.
之前有点小火
There was an earlier fire.
抓到你了
Gotcha!
什么...
What the...?!
是这样的
Now, this is how this is gonna work.
首先 你离我的小侄女远点
First, you gonna leave my little niece alone.
其次 你需要从你的手♥机♥里删除
Second, you gonna delete all them little girls' photos
那些小姑娘们的照片
out of your phone.
否则我就把你的小东西
Or I'm gonna Instagram your little ding dong
分享到网上
all over the Internet.
再见啦...
Peace out...
小虫子
inchworm.