So, what brings you out of the woodwork?
我成立了一个 高危青少年的慈善机构
I run a nonprofit for at-risk teens,
所以我想也许西塔团队
and I just thought maybe the Thetas
会想要加入 然后提供帮助
would want to get involved and help a sistah out.
这听上去 还挺有趣的嘛
That sounds interesting.
但是在把此项 加入议程表之前
Though we really prefer a sister to show
我们希望你这个姐妹 表现出一点忠诚之心
a little commitment before adding to the agenda.
我要怎么做 来表示自己的忠诚呢
Well, what can I do to show that I'm committed?
家庭假唱大赛
Family lip-sync battle?
到底为什么啊
Why? Just, why?
这是一个很大的募捐集♥会♥ 我们需要做的
It's their big fundraiser. All we have to do
就是上台露脸 表演假唱 然后加入议程
is show our faces, pretend to sing, and get on the agenda.
我们又不需要得冠军
It's not like we have to win or anything.
很好 因为有人说过
Good, 'cause someone said
霍莉一家 已经连续三年夺冠了
Holly's family has won three years in a row.
霍莉一直在显摆啊
Holly said that a lot.
我们试着享受比赛吧 孩子们
Let's just try to enjoy this, guys.
广♥告♥传♥单♥上说 这是时髦的 家庭享乐方式呢
The flier says it's funky-fresh family fun.
你刚刚说的话 让我想要
What you just said makes me
时髦地走去上车坐着
want to funky-fresh walk into traffic.
亲爱的 派对情况 好像不错嘛
Honey, the party seems to be going well.
皮特还挺喜欢吃蟹肉饼的嘛
Ooh, Peter's really packing down those crab cakes.
他都快塞了 一磅蟹肉进肚了
Uh, he's in for about a pound of the jumbo lump.
我一定能搞定他的
I've got him just where I want him.
- 看我的吧 - 加油 宝贝
- Watch me work. - Work it, baby.
再来一瓶当季微酿啤酒吗 皮特
Another seasonal microbrew, Peter?
我不应该再喝了 但我还是要喝
Well, I shouldn't, but I absolutely will.
来吧 给
Come on, now.
跟我说实话吧 我要怎么样 才能加入团队
So, be real with me. How do I get on the team?
你确实是 三个候选人中的之一
Well, you are one of the three candidates being considered.
但是 如果你真的想加入小组
But, you know, if you really want to seal the deal...
你需要做的...
all you have to do...
- 猜猜谁回来啦 - 不要啊
- Guess who's back?! - No. No!
你们怎么没去看电影啊
What happened to the movies?
我们出现了变故
There was an incident.
我和麦琪展开了一场 吃椰香虾竞赛
Yeah, I had a, uh, coconut-shrimp-eating contest with Maizy...
然后我吐了一点出来
And I threw up a little.
然后 我就大获全胜啦
And I won... A lot.
好了 孩子们 该睡觉了 我们走吧
Okay, kids, I think it's bedtime. Let's go.
是啊 去吧 快去睡觉啦
Yeah, y'all go. Come on, come on. Go and get in bed.
所以 巴克你去帮亚历克西斯 照顾孩子们吧
So, B... Buck, uh, you want to help Alexis with the kids?
才不呢 你需要我的帮助呀
Oh, no. Y'all need my help here.
给我来瓶龙舌酒 我们一起嗨翻天吧
Give me a bottle of tequila so we can turn up!
皮特 这是我兄弟 巴克
Pete, this is my brother Buck.
巴克这位是皮特
Buck, this is Peter.
你想喝翻天吗
You like to get liquored up?
好啊
Sure, yeah.
如果我扔进杯子里 有人就要脱衣服哟
If I get it in the cup, somebody got to take their top off!
就是你啦 谢莉尔
I'm lookin' at you, Sheryl.
等一下 你不需要脱衣服
Hang on. You don't have to do that.
谁能给谢莉尔 拿杯咖啡来吗
Uh, can somebody get Sheryl some coffee?
你还好吗 皮特你看上去怪怪的
You okay, Peter? You look a little squirrelly.
说实话 我用你兄弟 给的皇冠威士忌
To be honest, I chased all that baked Brie
吃下了所有的烤奶酪
with the Crown Royal your brother gave me.
- 也没有很好吃嘛 - 我很抱歉
- It's not ideal. - I'm sorry.
巴克有时候会有点过分热情
Buck can be a little over-enthusiastic.
不 他棒极了
No, he's awesome.
这是我离婚以来玩的最开心的一晚了
Hey, this is the most fun I've had since my divorce.
好 皮特让我来带你回到地球上
Yeah, I'm just gonna redirect you here, Peter.
你之前有提到过一些
You were mentioning some tips
加入团队的建议 还记得吗
about getting on the team?
我记得 没错 你去和戴安聊就行了
Uh, right. Yeah, just talk to Diane.
她是决策者
She's the decision-maker.
戴安 我只在走廊里和她打过照面而已
Diane. I've only seen her in the hallways.
- 她好接近吗 - 随便啦 她都没有来
- Is she approachable? - Well, she didn't come to your party.
明晚 我们要去看公牛的比赛
Hey, tomorrow night, we're going to the Bulls game.
公♥司♥租了个包厢 戴安也会去的
Yeah, uh, company's got a box. Diane will be there.
你可以坐巴克的车来
You can ride with Buck.
巴克 你已经邀请他去了
Buck? You've already invited Buck?
全体注意了
Hey, look!
有谁想看我从阳台跳进泳池里吗
Who wants to see me jump off the balcony in the pool?!
我非常想看看这一幕啊
Oh, I would very much like to see that.
你疯了 皮特老兄
You crazy, Big Pete.
我还想时光倒流呢 皮特老兄
I got to clock back in, Big Pete.
先挂了 皮特
All right, Pete.
- 皮特打来的 - 我猜到了
- That was Pete. - I gathered.
是这样的 你今晚是真的想来看比赛吗
Hey, um, you sure you want to go to the game tonight?
毕竟 平常这不是你的菜嘛
I mean, you'll be kind of out of your element.
开玩笑 篮球 免费酒水 还有迷你小热狗
What?! Basketball, free booze, them little, tiny hot dogs?
这简直是为我量身定做的
Seems like my element to me.
这些人是我的同事 巴克
These are my colleagues, Buck.
不是什么酒吧里的酒友
Not some dudes from the bar.
你这意思是说我还不够格
Are you saying I'm not good enough
和你的工作伙伴耍咯
to hang with your work friends?
没有 我是想说今晚是个严肃专业的场合
No, I'm saying it's a professional situation,
不是什么福瑞克尼克的重映
not the rebirth of Freaknik.
昨天可是我把场子炒热的
Hey, I brought it last night.
你炒的一塌糊涂
What you brought was chaos.
我在微波炉里居然找到了个文胸
I found a bra in the microwave,
诶瑞克都跑到屋顶上小便了
and Eric peed off the roof!
你应该感谢我 如果不是有我的话
Hey, you should be thankful. 'Cause if it wasn't for me,
我们今晚哪有的看篮球比赛
we wouldn't even be going to no basketball game.
- 帮我个忙 - 什么
- Do me a favor. - What?
你就乖乖待在家
Just stay home.
我又不为你工作
I don't work for you.
严格来说 你是
Technically, you do.
你们快出来看下这个
Hey, guys, come take a look at this!
看来你们真的跳的很开心嘛
Wow. Looks like you guys are having a good time.
是有点
I kind of am.
但不准放到脸书上面去
But do not post this on Facebook.
太迟了
Too late.
有些关于你的评论还挺尖酸刻薄的
And some of the comments have not been kind to you.
- 但他们倒是喜欢我甩屁♥股♥ - 真的吗
- But they love my moves, though. - Really?
在我看来 你刚刚就只是在甩手臂而已
You looked like you were just flapping your arms to me.
麦琪 你是说迈尔斯还不够格
Maizy, are you trying to say that Miles
和你一起参加比赛么
ain't good enough to be in a contest with you?
你这样会伤害你哥幼小心灵的
I bet that really hurts your brother's feelings.
我不在乎她怎么看
I don't care about her opinion.
反正我也看过她吃狗饼干啦
I've seen her eat a dog biscuit.
我觉得麦琪是想说
I think what Maizy's saying is,
迈尔斯已经侵犯了每个人的私人空间
Miles is invading everybody's space
他应该待在应待的地方 不要再乱甩手臂
and should stop flapping his arms and stay in his own lane.
你们都理解错了
I'm being misquoted.
迈尔斯 做你想做的
Miles, do your thing.
如果她不喜欢的话 她可以不去看公牛比赛啊
If she don't like it, she don't have to go to the Bulls game.
行了 我们先休息五分钟吧
Okay, guys. Let's take a five, okay?
你们两个 过来 快点
You two, over here. Please.
虽然我不知道你们两个在搞什么
Now, I don't know what's going on with you two,
但你们在破坏我时髦的 家庭享乐气氛呢
but you're stepping all over my funky-fresh family fun.
- 你和他说 - 不 你和他说
- Talk to him. - No, talk to him.
够了 回阵营去
No! Neutral corners.
妈咪 你联谊会的那个霍莉女士
Hey, Mom, that Holly lady
在一个视频里标记了我们
from your sorority tagged us in a video.
哪里
Where?
加油 吉祥物
Go, Mascot!
加油 吉祥物 加油 吉祥物
Go, Mascot! Go, Mascot!
加油 吉祥物 加油 吉祥物
Go, Mascot! Go, Mascot!
加油 吉祥物
Go, Mascot!
你骗我们 你真的有跳舞
You lied. There was a dance.
你看起来特别像个坏了的木偶
You look like a broken puppet.
我那时是和我朋友在玩