One day, that might be your head.
谢谢 老爸
Oh, thanks, Dad.
没事 也谢谢你 小伙子
Sure. You, too, buddy.
为何不感恩呢
Why not?
别忘了馅饼之夜哟
Remember, it's pie night.
嘿 甜心
Hey, sweetie.
我们很抱歉 发生了那么多事
We're really sorry about what happened.
我们被很多事情影响了
We got kind of caught up in everything.
却忘记了你的感受
We forgot about you.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我有点忘乎所以了
I got a little carried away.
我被销♥售♥之虎 冲昏了头脑
I let the sales tiger take over.
也许这个东西 会让你原谅我
Maybe this will help you forgive me.
我的猎豹项链
My cheetah necklace!
真是太棒啦
Awesome!
你是用Ipad换的吗
Did you trade the iPad for it?
是啊 这样说也行
Sure, we'll go with that.
还有一件事哟
And you know what else?
你克服了自己的羞怯
You overcame your shyness,
我们真为你 感到骄傲呀
and we are so proud of you.
是呀 你的演讲真是太棒啦
Yeah, your speech was epic.
整个屋子里的成年人 都被你说服了呢
You let a room full of adults have it.
那可不咋的
I did, didn't I?
所以这就叫回忆嘛
And that's what makes memories.
- 蒂娅想杀了你们 - 你说什么
- Tia wanted to kill you guys. - What?
嘿 是那啥的小姐啊
Hey, miss lady from the thing.
您好 罗素先生
Hello, Mr. Russell.
如果你是来要回Ipad 已经太晚了
If you here about that iPad, it's too late.
我们已经登记了 而且还刻了名
We already got it registered and engraved.
事实上 我是为了 麦琪销♥售♥的
Actually, we're here because we discovered
一些谬误而来
some irregularities in Maizy's sales.
我们听说 你帮了很大的忙
We hear you were very involved.
好吧 那祝你好运 去找证人吧
Okay, well, good luck trying to find somebody to testify.
我们认识地检噢
We know the D.A.
不 我不是这个意思
Oh, no, no, no.
我们只是想要你
We were just going to ask you
来组织下一次 饼干销♥售♥活动
to run the next cookie drive.
是吗 快进来吧
Oh, well, well, come on in!
请允许我介绍 销♥售♥之虎给你
Let me introduce you to the sales tiger!
我们去泳池旁边谈吧
Should we talk by the pool?
你带泳衣了吗
You got your suit?
我们都是成年人了 没关系的
'Cause we all grown. It don't matter.