And I make these pants look good.
来吧 我们参加吧
Hey, come on. Let's do this.
- 对啊 参加吧 - 我们一定要参加
- Yeah, let's do it. - Yeah, we have to.
- 真的吗 - 没错
- Really? - Yes!
来吧 我们参加比赛吧 罗素小队
Okay! Let's do it! Team Russell!
没错 罗素小队
Yes! Team Russell!
音乐起
Deejay, kick it!
# 你不能碰它 #
You can't touch this.
这才是我们家人
That's our family.
感觉怎么样 罗素家的第三名
What's up, third-place Russells?
亲爱的 你看没看见迈尔斯
Baby, did you see Miles
中间的时候 展开双臂的动作
flapping his wings in the middle?
简直太棒了
It was fantastic.
谢谢 我就是自然而然做出来的动作
Thank you. I just felt it.
就像有个性感的人附在我身上
It's like a sexy demon got into my arms.
还有一个中年白人男子 附在你腿上了
And a middle-aged white guy got into your feet.
我刚刚收到皮特的短♥信♥
I just got a text from Peter.
我成功进入团队了
Looks like I made the team.
- 真的吗 - 我觉得戴安并没有怀恨在心
- No?! - I guess Diane didn't hold a grudge.
巴克去哪了 我要告诉他这事
Yay! Where's Buck? I got to tell him.
他在那边
He's over there.
孩子们 闭上眼睛
Kids, close your eyes.
姑娘 你叫什么名字
Hey, girl, what's your name?
你想让我打断他们吗
You want me to break this up?
不 她都离婚了 而且 她就该是这个下场
No. She's divorced. Plus, she deserves this.