So dealing with adults has become easier for you?
是啊
Uh-huh.
我要这个枫叶味的
I'll take the S'maples.
十块能找开吗
Got change for a 10?
找不开
No.
不过她说你可以再来一盒
She says you can buy another box, though.
现在真的很容易 妈咪
It's really easy now, Mommy.
你终于找到自信了
Oh, look at you finding your voice.
好了 现在说正经的
Okay. Now, let's get serious.
你还记得我们那天
Do you remember that cheater
在杂货店看到的那个作弊的家伙吗
we saw the other day at the grocery store?
不记得了
Uh, not really.
我就知道
I know!
我也不停地想这件事
I can't stop thinking about it, either,
所以我才来找你
Which is why I came to find you.
妈妈拍到部分车牌号♥
Mommy got a partial plate.
妈咪 你看起来像动画片里的坏人
Uh, Mommy, you look like a Disney villain.
等等 镜头转错方向了
Oh, wait. The camera was turned around.
是这个
There it is... bam!
我在法学院有个朋友 现在在地检办公室
I have a friend from law school who works in the D.A.'s office,
他说等他查到那个车牌了 就给我打电♥话♥
and he's gonna run the plate and call me when he gets a hit.
这是他的工作吗
Is that his job?
没错 就是他的工作 抓坏蛋
Yeah, that's his job... catching bad guys.
这家伙就是 大坏蛋
And that's what this guy is, a bad guy.
麦琪 你去看动画吧
Maizy, why don't you go watch cartoons?
亲爱的
Honey.
- 我在教她一些事情 - 是吗
- I was teaching her something. - Really?
你从卖♥♥饼干开始教
You started with a lesson about selling cookies.
现在连地检都进来了
Now the D.A. is involved.
这跟麦琪今后有关系吗
Is this even about Maizy anymore?
骗子要付出代价
Cheaters need to pay.
就算你不管他们 他们还是有罪的
And if you don't call them out, they're just as guilty.
还有 包是怎么回事
And by the way, what's with the bags?
我 我刚去了健身房♥
I...just came from the gym.
你怎么提了两个包
Well, why do you have two?
因为 我又回来了
Because... I'm going back.
你有过在墙上凿出一个洞
So you picked at a hole
还越弄越大的时候吗
and made it larger?
别怕
Well, don't be intimidated.
这个时候你只需要一些墙腻子
All you need is some Spackle,
一把油灰刀 一块砂纸 一把漆刷 一个滚筒
a putty knife, sand paper, paint brush, roller,
一个滚盘 一罐底漆
a rolling pan, one can of primer,
和一个有资质的电工
and a certified electrician.
我们得全部买♥♥来
We're gonna have to buy all this stuff.
我所有钱都花在音乐会门票上了 你还有钱吗
I spent all my money on concert tickets. Do you have any?
有 我打给股票经纪人
Yeah, let me call my stockbroker.
我没钱 我才十二岁
I don't have any money... I'm 12.
听着 我们得快点搞定它
But look, we got to do something quick,
因为昨晚我差点被发现
'cause I had a close call last night.
迈尔斯 门怎么锁了
Miles, why is this door locked?
我在探索我自己的身体
I'm exploring my body.
你继续
Carry on.
我们得找人帮忙
We're gonna need help.
最好是某个有银行卡的人
Preferably from someone with a debit card.
对
Yeah.
你们谁啊
I don't know you.
果汁 果汁 自己人
Juice, Juice, they cool.
巴克叔叔 我们有点麻烦
Uncle Buck, we have a little bit of a problem.
对 我们昨天在房♥间 就是...
Yeah, we were in my room, and we sort of...
讲重点
Uh, no specifics.
我不想被牵连或者被迫作证
I don't want to be incriminated or forced to testify.
是这样的 我们的两个朋友
Okay, we have two friends
可能不小心把房♥间损坏了
who might have done some damage to their room.
他们需要七十五美元修好它
And the friends need $75 to fix it.
那他们的老爸绝对要削你们两个
Your friends' daddy gonna kill both of y'all.
果汁
Juice.
我帮你
I got you.
你欠我一个人情
Which means you owe me a favor.
在你们最意想不到的时候
And when you least expect it,
我会要求你们的报答
that's when I'm gonna come collect.
或许就在馅饼塔之夜吧
It just might be pie on pie night.
因为我喜欢馅饼
Because I like pie.
赶紧走吧
Now beat feet.
我赢了 我赢了
I won! I won!
我刚刚上网 网上说我搞定了五百分
I went online, it said I made the 500 club.
我要拿到猎豹项链了
I'm gonna get the cheetah necklace.
听着 现在我们要拓展一下运营计划
Look, now we got to expand on our operation.
我们要去美食广场卖♥♥饼干
Say we go down to the food court and sell some loosies
把菲太太曲奇比下去
and run Mrs. Fields on up out of there.
美国知名曲奇品牌
不 这就够了
Nah, that's okay.
我们不需要再卖♥♥了
We don't need to sell any more.
我拿到了猎豹项链
I got the cheetah necklace! Yay!
就这样吗
So that's it?
我们真的要停工了吗
We're really shutting down?
让她跳吧 我们谈谈存货清单
Oh, let her skip on. We got inventory to move.
很好 因为我从小波波那得到消息
Good. Because I just got a text from Little Boo Boo.
有人在我们的辖区卖♥♥饼干
Someone's selling cookies in our territory.
什么
What?!
饼干 卖♥♥饼干咯
Cookies! Got them cookies.
打扰了 先生 买♥♥点饼干吗
Excuse me, sir. Buy some cookies?
味道很棒的饼干
They're delicious cookies.
来一点怎么样 先生
How you doing, sir?
双面花生酱的噢 拜托 先生
Peanut Butter Up and Downs, man. Come on, man.
打扰了 女士 想买♥♥点饼干吗
Excuse me, ma'am, would you like to buy some cookies?
我有个女儿
I got a daughter.
她在我车里 真的
She's in the car, I swear!
嘿 兄弟 你吓到我了
Uh, hey, buddy, you scared me.
不 你吓到我了
No, you scared me.
有人告诉我 有个行踪诡异的家伙
Everybody talking about how some creepy dude
在街角跑来跑去卖♥♥饼干
running around selling cookies on the corner.
我陷入困境了 巴克
I'm in deep, Buck.
我还拿着麦琪的饼干
I still got Maizy's cookies,
而且我还从我老板手上 买♥♥了三百块的饼干
and I already bought $300 worth from my boss.
我卖♥♥不掉 卖♥♥不掉这些饼干
I can't sell them! I can't sell the cookies!
亲爱的 亲爱的 巴克能帮你
Baby, baby, baby, Buck got ya.
我都买♥♥了
I'll buy your cookies.
谢谢你 兄弟
Thanks, man.
四十美分兑一美元
40 cents on the dollar.
- 但是我们不是兄弟吗 - 这是交易
- But we're brothers. - It's business.
我叫工作人员来弄走这些产品
I got a crew that will move all that product.
工作人员 产品
Crew? Product?
我们在说的还是双面花生酱吧
We're still talking about Peanut Butter Up and Downs, right?
别把麦琪变成巴勃罗·埃斯科瓦尔了
I don't want you turning Maizy into Pablo Escobar.
哥伦比亚大毒枭
还有 麦琪去哪里了
By the way, where is Maizy?
她不再参与每日运营计划了
She's no longer in our day-to-day operation.
好吧 情况看起来已经不太对了
Okay, this seems like it's getting out of hand.
你别再继续了
You need to stop.
那你自己去告诉你老婆
No, you need to tell wifey
为什么要来卖♥♥饼干吧
why you're slinging cookies out on the corner.
行了 冷静一下
Okay. Let's calm down.
我们再谈谈
Maybe we'll go a little longer.
但是你得保证你不做违法的事情
But swear to me you're not doing anything illegal
因为很显然 亚历克西斯认识地检
because, apparently, Alexis knows the D.A.
别担心他
I'm not worried about him.
谁都能花钱解决饼干
Everybody has a cookie price.
好啦
And done.
我都能想到说唱歌♥手会说什么了
I can hear Chance the Rapper already.
"蒂娅 到台上来
"Tia, come on stage
告诉我们你对全球变暖的看法"
and tell us your thoughts on global warming."
好的 伙计