I wrote my thesis on it!
我养了一只叫查理·帕克的小香猪
I have a teacup pig named Charlie Parker.
查理·帕克 中音萨克斯演奏家
你真是个复杂的女人
You are so damn complex.
是吗
Oh!
不如我们...
And say we, uh...
再深入了解一下对方
Get to know each other a little bit better...
只要把禁令...
Once that ban...
给取消了
Is lifted.
有空找我
Holler at your boy.
好了
Okay.
- 怎么样 很糟吗 - 没有啊
- What happened? Is it bad? - No.
我和桑迪处的很好
Me and Sandy, we good.
我们只要给贾斯丁的生日派对
All we got to do is replace them cupcakes
买♥♥新的纸杯蛋糕就好了
For Justin's birthday party and we in the game.
贾斯丁·派图雷斯 学校里过敏最严重的小孩吗
Justin Patrellus, the most allergic kid in the school?
是啊 他喝的水都得开处方
Yeah, he has to drink prescription water.
巴克那些纸杯蛋糕得是无麸质
Buck, those cupcakes are gonna have to be gluten-free,
无花生 无糖 还好贵
Peanut-free, and sugar-free and very expensive.
没事 她还告诉我去哪里买♥♥
Oh, we good. And she told me where to get 'em.
什么有机面包房♥ 叫...
Some kind of organic bakery, it's...
- 不会是爱心烘培坊吧 - 就是这个
- Not the Compassionate Oven. - That's it!
那家在市中心 要开一个半小时的车
That's all the way downtown. It's like an hour and a half away.
她这是要彻底赶我们走啊
That's gonna throw us completely off.
我就跟你说桑迪会让我们付出代价的
I told you Sandy was gonna make us pay!
你说的对 看看她
Yeah, look at her.
这个铁石心肠的骗子
that woman's a stone-cold hustler.
这里这么多瘦子
All these skinny people in here.
我买♥♥纸杯蛋糕的地方 人都胖的跟什么似的
Where I get my cupcakes, they fat as hell.
巴克 这是件严肃的事 桑迪是在考验我们
Buck, this is very serious. Sandy is testing us.
- 好吧 好吧 - 如果我们不把这事办好了
- All right, all right. - If we don't get this done for her,
她会让我们很难看的
She's gonna make it very difficult for us.
懂吗 这就是那学校的"饥饿游戏"
Okay, it's like the "Hunger games" at that school,
我可不想当贡品
And I don't want to be a tribute.
我不知道那是什么意思
I don't know what that means,
但从你眼镜里可以看出 那不是什么好事
But from the twitch of your eye, it ain't good.
我知道抄近路对你来说充满诱惑
I know it's tempting to want to take shortcuts,
但是有很多不确定因素
But there are a lot of moving parts to this.
我需要你跟着我的制度走
And I need you to follow my system.
没问题 我 我注意力很集中
Okay, cool. I'm -- I'm focused.
- 很好 - 我跟着你
- Okay. - I'm... I'm with you.
那就好
Good.
我们一个多小时前送蒂娅去的牙医诊所
So we dropped Tia off about an hour ago at the dentist,
- 所以 那意味着 - 快看
- So that means - oh, snap.
- 试吃样品 - 巴克
- A sample. - Buck.
怎么了
What?
见鬼
Damn!
就像是德国酸菜和甜菜的混合品
It's like sauerkraut and beets mixed!
- 天呐 - 有什么问题吗
- God! Uh, - Is there a problem?
- 没有 - 有
- No. - Yeah.
这简直难以下咽
This right here is refusing to be swallowed.
怎么这么难吃 这个...
This don't make no sense. This is...
我的卡洛驰
My crocs!
洞洞鞋品牌
- 不好意思 - 出去
- I'm sorry. - Get out!
我不知道麸质是啥
I don't know what gluten is,
但要是蛋糕里面没有 简直让人抓狂
But when you don't have it, it make you crazy.
不能慌 我们可以做到的
We're not gonna panic. We can do this.
穿过城区还有一家有机面包店
There's another organic bakery across town,
要是我们现在出发 还来得及
And if we leave right now, we'll be back on track.
我们为什么不能给贾斯丁一些真正的纸杯蛋糕
Why don't we just give Justin some real cupcakes
和一支肾上腺素注射器 然后当英雄呢
and an epipen, and then we'll be the heroes?
用于过敏的抢救
没用的 巴克
Not helping, Buck.
兽医刚好顺路
Okay, the vet is on the way.
我们先在那里停一下 给小辣椒买♥♥些特制狗粮
We can stop there first and get Pepper's special dog food.
特制狗粮
Special dog food.
特制纸杯蛋糕
Special cupcakes.
你们是打算长命百岁吗
How long y'all plan on living?
你到底还开不开车
Will you start the car?!
冰激凌怎么样
How's that ice cream treating you?
还不错
It's good.
你的药就混在里面
Well, your medicine was in there!
没想到吧 看见没
Mind blown, see?
我可以做的和你妈妈一样好
I can be as good at this as your mom.
其实 我觉得我可以更好 知道原因吗
In fact, I think I can be better. You know why?
- 我怎么知道 - 因为我是建筑师 儿子
- How could I? - Because I'm an architect, son.
我整天都在解决问题
I solve problems all day long.
我给客户建的不仅仅是一座房♥子
I don't just build my clients a building.
也是一个梦
I build them a dream.
所以把你的病假日交给我来建造吧 迈尔斯
So let me build your dream sick day, Miles.
怎么样
What do you think?
我有点兴趣了
You have my attention.
太好了
Great.
我会用我工作的方法来解决这个问题
I'm gonna approach this problem the same way I do at work.
我们...
We...
来进行头脑风暴 儿子
Are gonna brainstorm, son.
你生病的时候最烦什么
What bothers you most about sick day?
老妈让我整体躺床上
Well, mom makes me lay in bed all day.
很无聊
So boring.
老妈很无聊
Mom is boring.
我们可以不无聊
We can beat that.
电影怎样 我给你拿盘光碟
What about a movie? I'll grab you a dvd.
- 真的吗 - 恩恩
- Really? - Mm-hmm.
知道吗 光碟有点妈妈作风
You know what, a dvd is a little mom-ish.
那就不看光碟了
Mm. Get that out of there.
我觉得我们可以下载
I was thinking we could download
最新的"速度与激♥情♥"电影
the new "Fast and furious" Movie.
"速度与..." 呃
"Fast and"... ooh.
我不是想推脱
I don't want to slow down our jam,
但那好像是限制级电影吧
But isn't that an "R" Movie?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是单纯地以为我们在头脑风暴
I really just thought we were brainstorming.
你说得对 多谢提醒 我得守信用
You're right. Thanks for keeping me honest.
可以看那部电影
You got it.
只不过是车开得很快嘛 当然也很激♥情♥吧
It's just cars driving fast, and I would assume furious-ly.
是个好开端
It's a good sesh.
你知道吗
You know what?
给记号♥笔我
Give me the marker.
我还有些想法
I have a few more ideas.
过来吧 迈尔斯
Get in here, Miles.
这是在逗我吗
You can't be serious!
我需要那种狗粮 巴克
Ugh! I need that dog food, Buck.
多大点事啊
What's the big deal?
我还见过那狗吃自己的便便呢
I've seen the dog eating his own poo!
这很重要 巴克 所有这些都很重要
It is a big deal, Buck. All of it is a big deal.
小辣椒的胃很敏感
Pepper has a very sensitive stomach,
要是吃的狗粮不对
And if he doesn't get the right dog food,
他会抖得像个小毛绒瘾君子
He gets the shakes like a furry little junkie.
狗粮就在这里面啊
And the dog food is right there.
该死 工作的事
Ooh, shoot, this is work.
嘿
Hey!
是的 呃...
Yeah, um...
不 应该是在我桌子的顶层抽屉里
Yeah, no, it's... it's actually in the top drawer in my desk.
恩 好的
Yep. Okay.
你干了什么
What did you do?!
你知道得越少越好
The less you know, the better.
不好 有熊
Damn, a bear!
巴克
Buck!
嘿 蒂蒙斯医生 泰瑞医生
Hey, Dr. Timmons, Terry.
你们是来替班吗
You guys got subs?
打扰一下
Excuse me.