This is my fault.
是我接受了这工作 让全家搬来这里
I took this job, moved us up here,
让所有人失望
upset everyone's lives,
而且现在迈尔斯和麦琪 都开始行为发泄了
and now Miles and Maizy are acting out,
而我们的优等生
and our straight-"A" Student
已经要成黑人版 阿曼达·贝尼斯了
is turning into Black Amanda Bynes.
美国好莱坞青春女星代表 主持人 2014年因控诉遭亲生父亲性侵而进精神病院
得了吧 她也就算是 黑人版赛琳娜·戈麦斯
Come on. She's barely Black Selena Gomez.
美国女演员 歌♥手 贾斯汀·比伯前女友
我管理了一个 为身处险境的姑娘们
I run a non-profit t
提供帮助的慈善项目
hat mentors at-risk girls,
而且我们女儿 每天都在险境中越陷越深啊
and our girl is becoming more at-risk every day.
我还是取消演讲吧
I'm just gonna cancel my speech.
不 你得去参加那个募捐集♥会♥
No! You need to be at that fundraiser,
而且我也得去 见那些客户啊
and I got to meet with this client.
现在还有一个办法 我们没有谈过
Now, there is a solution we haven't talked about.
在我说之前 不要拒绝我
And don't say no till I've told you what it is.
巴克不行
Not Buck.
你为什么对巴克这么有偏见啊
What is your problem with Buck?
孩子们几乎就不认识你哥哥
The kids barely know your brother.
而且上次我们见到巴克的时候
The last time we saw Buck,
他想用巧克力把我们的狗狗毒死
he poisoned our dog with chocolate.
现在的情况是 巴克是我们唯一的选择
Here's the thing... Buck's our only option.
再说巴克已经变了
Besides, Buck has changed.
他现在有了未婚妻还有了份工作
He's got a fiancée and a job.
他真的已经振作了
He's really got his act together.
先生 您开错道了
Sir, you came in the wrong way.
我知道 但这条不用排队嘛
I know, 'cause there's no line this way.
能给我您的钥匙吗
Can I get your keys?
钥匙没有 螺丝刀有一把
I got a screwdriver.
等一下
Give me a minute.
我有几个重大的决定要做
I got to make some life choices around here.
威尔来电♥话♥了 嘿 威尔 最近好吗
Oh, Will! Hey, Will, what's up?
巴克巴克我们这周末需要个人帮忙看孩子
Buck, Buck, we need someone to watch the kids this weekend.
你有空吗
Any chance you're free?
看孩子
Watch the kids?
我不知道 老弟
I don't know, man.
来吧 很有趣的... 就跟度假一样
Come on, it will be fun... like a getaway.
你不是喜欢度个小假什么的吗
You like a getaway, right?
听你这么说 我确实想来休个假
Come to think of it, I would love to get away.
把你新家的地址发给我
Text me the address to the new house
- 我一会儿就到 - 好的
- and I'll be through in a few. - All right, man.
你怎么还不下车 巴克
Why aren't you getting out of the car, Buck?
听着 我得走了
Look, I got to go.
家庭紧急事件
Family emergency.
代我向塑身裤之王问好
Give the Spanx King my love.
那是男士塑形衣
It is men's shapewear
不错啊 老弟
Ooh, damn, brother!
这都是你自己设计的吗
You designed this yourself?
真不错
This is nice.
是啊 这是我梦想中的家
Yep. It's my dream house.
看来小辣椒还是对我挺生气的
I see little Pepper's still mad at me.
是啊 她记忆力惊人
Yeah, she's got a long memory.
我们都得把你的照片收起来才行
We actually had to take your pictures down.
- 你好 巴克- 美女 快过来拥抱一个
- Hello, Buck. - Girl, get yourself on in here.
老天 你好僵硬啊
Mmm! Damn, you stiff.
听着 有好多事你得知道
Listen, there's a lot to go over.
威尔会去多伦多
Will will be in Toronto.
我会在明尼阿波利斯[美国城市]
I will be in Minneapolis.
厨房♥那个袋子里 有所有你需要的东西
There's a binder in the kitchen that has everything you need.
我还留了些现金
I also left you some cash.
不不 不用 不用
No, no, no!
不用现金 都是自家人
I don't need your cash. I'm good. Y'all family.
我车里有一袜子的两角五分硬币
I got a sock full of quarters out there in the car,
还有好多刮刮卡 都有很大几率会中奖
and I got some scratch-offs that I feel real confident about.
钱放在柜台上了
Cash is on the counter.
确实是该留点
That's probably wise.
你谁啊
Who the hell are you?
你又是谁啊
Who the hell are you?
注意你的措辞
Watch your language.
这是你们的巴克叔叔
It's your Uncle Buck.
小伙子 你长高了好多
Boy, you done growed up.
你... 叫什么来着...
To be... Uh, that's, uh, um...
迈尔斯
Miles.
对对 我刚想说
Yeah, that's... that's what I was about to say.
这位小美女一定就是
And that has got to be the beautiful, um...
麦琪
Maizy.
你就不能让我试一下吗
You gonna give me a chance?
蒂娅 你巴克叔叔来了
Tia, your Uncle Buck is here.
哦
Uh-huh.
不要跟我说 哦
Don't you "Uh-huh" Me, now.
你态度给我放尊重点
You gonna give me some respect around here!
不然 我让你知道我的厉...
Oh, I'm letting you know that...
没有没有 我开玩笑的
No, I'm just kidding.
我要是真那样怎么办
What if I was that guy?
她看起来蛮有趣的
She seems fun.
车子已经到了
Oh, car's here.
再次感谢 大哥 你真是帮了我们大忙
Thanks again, big bro. You are a life saver.
你放心
I got you.
这里到处都有监控摄像
There are cameras everywhere.
测试开始了 叫他起来
The testing begins. Wake him up.
你们刚刚是用那根棍子戳了我吗
Did you just poke me with that stick?
我来问你几个问题
I'll ask the questions here.
- 你真的是我们的叔叔吗 - 是啊
- Are you really our uncle? - Yes.
- 你为什么不多来看看我们 - 一言难尽
- Why didn't you visit more? - It's complicated.
- 你是干什么的 - 这个更一言难尽了
- What do you do for a living? - That's even more complicated.
- 你结婚了吗 - 暂时没有
- Are you married? - Not at this time.
- 你喜欢男的吗 - 暂时不喜欢
- Are you gay? - Not at this time.
你警♥察♥调查户口吗
Are you the police?
我住在这里
I am in this house.
他回答的挺好的
He did good with the interview.
马马虎虎吧
He did okay.
看看他早餐做的怎么样
But let's see how he handles breakfast.
怎么了
What?
你们要来点果汁吗
Y'all want some of that juice?
都被我喝完了
'Cause it's gone.
我们要吃早饭
We want breakfast.
我又不为你们工作
I don't work for y'all.
自己弄
Do it yourself.
我们不会做
We can't cook.
我们只是孩子
We're just kids.
亲爱的 别担心
Oh, honey, don't worry.
我一个成年人也不会做饭
I'm a grown man, and I can't cook, either.
你的意思是你没法给我们做吃的吗
Are you saying you're incapable of providing us with food?
你真像个小律师 是不是
You're like a little lawyer, aren't you?
好吧 看看有些什么吃的
Okay, let's see what we got.
瞧瞧
Voilà!
有吃的了
Now, I got something for you.
蛋糕
Cake!
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
没 这里面有所有你们需要的东西
Yeah, it got everything kids need.
鸡蛋 面粉 糖霜
Eggs, flour, frosting.
有个叫杰基的人老打来
Somebody named Jackie keeps calling you,
吵得我不能学习了
and I'm trying to study.
早啊 宝贝
Good morning, sunshine.
我们就不要装腔作势了
Let's stop this little charade.
你只是我名义上的叔叔
You're my uncle in title only,
你走你的阳关道我走我的独木桥吧
so you go your way, and I'll go mine.
妈蛋 你能不能别总当个
Dang, why you sitting there being such a...
小 女 表 石 匝
...b-i-t-c-h?
我们会拼写的
We can spell.
一定是来找我的