I was just having fun with my friends.
是吗 她们在哪呢
Oh? Where are they?
是在那些指指点点 围观大笑的人后面么
Behind the people pointing and laughing?
你们没见识过 就不知道多有意思
You don't know fun when you see it.
加油 吉祥物
Go, Mascot!
好吧
Okay
我那会很尴尬 又矮又胖
I was awkward, pudgy,
还穿条过气了好几万年的哈伦裤
and wore Hammer pants way past Hammer Time.
但那已经是我最讨喜的样子了
But it was a flattering cut on me!
你知道你把那些哈伦裤
I was mad when you
拿来清宅销♥售♥的时候 我有多生气吗
sold your Hammer pants at that garage sale.
宝贝 她毁了我的大学生活
Baby, she made college miserable.
还毁了我的自尊心
She wrecked my self-esteem.
但我现在已经不是只吉祥物了
But I am not "Mascot" anymore.
我现在是个坚强 有自信的女人
I am a strong, confident woman,
我不会那么轻易被击倒的
and she cannot bring me down!
这就对了 宝贝 过去的已经过去了
That's right, baby. Rise above.
我们一定要拿到假唱比赛的冠军
We're gonna win that lip-sync contest,
然后我就可以拿着那个奖杯
and then I'm gonna
狠狠羞辱她一顿了
beat her ass with that trophy.
我已经为今晚做好准备了
And I'm ready for tonight.
巴克尽管耍他的马戏好了
Let Buck bring his little circus to the game.
我一定会说服戴安 让我也加入团队
I'm gonna blow Diane away and get a spot on that team.
因为 你知道吗
'Cause, baby, you know what?
我还留了几招后手呢
I got a few moves ain't nobody seen.
悠着点啊 大锤
Ooh, please, Hammer, don't hurt him.
等等
Wait
这是我想的那样吗
Is this happening?
没错 就是那样
Oh, yes, it's happening.
- 大锤时间到 - 来吧
- It's Hammer Time. - Yes!
我说芝加哥 你说公牛
When I say "Chicago," You say "Bulls."
- 芝加哥 - 公牛
- Chicago! - Bulls!
- 芝加哥 - 公牛
- Chicago! - Bulls!
那个精力旺盛的男士是哪位
Who is that energetic gentleman?
戴安 那位是威尔的哥哥 巴克
Oh, Diane, that's, uh, Will's brother Buck.
他看上去很好玩的样子
He seems fun.
对 老顽童巴克
Oh. Yeah, good old, fun Buck.
但是 说到好玩
But, uh, speaking of fun...
哈哈 看我是公牛的发烧友 朋友们
Booyah! I got Bulls fever, baby!
不 我觉得你真的发烧了
No, I think you have an actual fever.
这皮疹还很严重啊
It's a pretty severe rash.
什么 不是 这是公牛的 公 字
What? No. This is "B" For Bulls.
出汗花掉了 原因我就不说了
But I sweat a lot. That's an overshare.
我们先说回正事吧
Uh, anyway, we were all supposed to do it.
皮特你有收到我发给你的邮件吗
Did you get the e-mail I sent you, Peter?
我邮箱的垃圾邮件拦截功能很强大
Oh, I have a very aggressive spam filter.
所以就是没收到
Okay, this was a fail.
戴安 你也看到我有多大胆无畏了
But, Diane, you see I'm not afraid to be bold.
B代表大胆 天啊 那个B为什么要花掉
"B" For bold. God, I wish I had that "B."
不管了 我知道如果我是你团队的一员
Uh, anyway, I know if I was on your team,
我一定会给谈判桌拉来许多客户的
I'd bring a lot to the table.
看啊 我已经在桌子上了
Hey! Look! I'm over here on the table.
失陪一下
E-Excuse me.
你干嘛
What are you doing?
反正我没在炫耀一些水水的胸部皮疹
Not showing off my runny chest rash.
麻烦让让
Now give me some space.
进球
Downtown!
我知道你在干什么 巴克 你在卖♥♥弄自己
I know what you're doing, Buck. You're showboating.
- 但你猜怎么样 - 怎么样
- But guess what. - What?
我比你更厉害
I got a bigger boat.
三分球
From half court!
天啊
Oh, my God!
非常抱歉 谢莉尔
I am so sorry, Sheryl!
谁能给谢莉尔拿些冰来吗
Uh, can somebody get Sheryl some ice?
五 六 七 八
5, 6, 7, 8.
手臂 手臂 手臂
Arms, arms, arms!
等等 你们
Wait, you guys.
停 停 停 停 停
Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop. Stop!
我跟你们讲 今晚不练好没得睡觉
We are gonna be up all night until we get this right, guys.
迈尔斯 你都没跟上节奏
And, Miles, you were off-key.
反正我们是对口型而已 妈妈 放松
We're lip-syncing, Mom. Relax.
一到十的压力指数 你都堪比乔·杰克逊了
On a scale of 1 to 10, you're Joe Jackson.
要能有个迈克尔那样的人 我死也甘愿
And I'd kill for a Michael.
不过蒂托那样的也行
And I'd even settle for a Tito.
如果这就是你们八点后要做的事
If this is what you guys do after 8:00 p.M.,
我宁愿回去睡觉
I'm sticking to my bedtime.
我们不是重在参与么
I thought we didn't care about winning.
我以为我们只是享受下
I thought we were
时髦的家庭享乐气氛而已
just having funky-fresh family fun.
但是有什么时髦 享乐
But what's more funky, fresh, or fun
可以比得上全盘碾压其他参赛的人
than full-on crushing the competition?
都精神点 五六七八
Let's get some energy! 5, 6, 7, 8!
你起那么早啊
Oh, hey! You're up early.
他们都还在睡吗
Family still in bed?
对啊 亚历克西斯他们练到很晚
Yeah. I think Alexis had them rehearsing late.
我看到麦琪都睡干衣机上了
I found Maizy asleep on top of the dryer.
行 很好 很好 很好
Oh, okay. Cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool.
这样的 昨晚场面有点失控
Hey, look, things got a little crazy last night.
确实是 你都用瓶子
Yeah, it did. You hit Sheryl
砸了谢莉尔的脑袋了
in the head with a bottle.
我们都有做错
We both made mistakes.
但我觉得 我们可以不计前嫌
But I think we can put them behind us.
如果还做错了别的
And if there's any other mistakes made,
我们也一样可以不计前嫌吧
we can put them behind us, too.
你说什么
The hell are you talking about?
巴克 我 威尔
Buck, I... Oh, Will.
你的家很漂亮
You have a very lovely home
你这扶手也很漂亮
and a... very handsome banister.
我说芝加哥 她说公牛嘛
I said "Chicago" And she said "Bulls."
简直难以置信
I cannot believe you.
我也觉得
I know, right?
这是我做过的最棒的三明治
This is the greatest sandwich of all time.
我放了五片肉 三片芝士 两勺蛋黄酱
I got five meats, three cheeses, two mayos.
还有荸荠 没想到吧
And water chestnuts. Boom!
别说你想到了
Don't tell me you seen that coming!
我不是在说三明治
I'm not talking about the sandwich.
我说的是戴安 你不能再约她了
I'm talking about Diane. You need to stop seeing her.
你别和我生气
Don't get pissy at me
还不是因为你高端的朋友 喜欢你低端的兄弟
'cause your high-class friends like your low-class brother.
巴克这和高端低端没关系
No, it's not about class, Buck.
戴安会因为你的事
It's about Diane taking me out
不让我加入这个团队
of the running for the team.
她觉得你们两个人约会 就会有利益冲突
She thinks you guys dating is a conflict of interest.
最后总能绕到你的工作上
It always comes back to that thing you do.
她和你说什么了 那都是我们的私密时光
What'd she tell you? Those were our private moments.
我不是说这事 我说的是 你走进了我的生活
No, that thing you do, where you walk into my world
把所有的事情都打乱了
and you stomp all over everything.
这是什么时候的事
Okay, when have I ever done that?
朋友们 看一看威尔的城市吧
Behold, my friends -- Will York city!
我是金刚巴克
And I am Buck-zilla!
你当真因为乐高玩具的事情耿耿于怀
You seriously tripping over legos?
我们之间不就是这样的吗
That's how we do.
你建好东西 我拿它们找乐子
You build things, and I make them fun.
巴克这对于我来说 一点都不好玩
It's not fun for me, Buck.
我能走到今天不容易
I've worked real hard to get here,
你却毁了我的事业
and you're messing with my career.
你看起来一点都不在乎
And you don't even seem to care!
你毁了我的三明治
My murdered my sandwich.
你做好的东西 我找乐子
You built it, and I made it fun.
我们不就是这么玩的吗
This is how we do.
巴克叔叔 我们需要你帮忙