剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
I work for the U...
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
巴萨姆跟我说过你的事
Bassam has told me about you.
你来做什么
Why are you here?
美国一直在观察你
The United States is keeping an eye on you.
我
Me?
我们希望拥有更多选项
We like to keep our options open.
不用浪费你的时间
Don't waste your time.
警卫跟我说我们已经开战了
The guards tell me we've gone to war.
所以一切都没有意义
So this is all for nothing.
战争会永远持续下去
The war will go on forever.
这国家永远不会有选举了
There won't ever be an election here.
我输了
I've lost.
我会成为虚无的标志
I'm a symbol of nothing.
他们会一直把我关在这里
They can keep me in here forever
没人会在乎
and no one will ever notice.
真的吗
Really?
弗西·纳达尔一直在微博上为你发声
Fauzi Nidal has been tweeting for you,
在约旦境内 以你的名义
in your name, from Jordan.
你看
Have a look.
达莉亚·阿尔-亚兹贝克微博
我不知道...这是什么意思
I don't... What does this mean?
你有一千万粉丝
You have ten million followers.
你觉得你输了吗
You think you've lost?
是我的话 会努力活下去 女士
I would try to stay alive, lady.
我有感觉
I have a feeling
你将会变得非常重要
you're about to matter very much.
我们希望阿布丁自♥由♥选举
加尼是你儿子的名字吗
Ghani is the name of your son?
是的
Yes.
往下看
Scroll down.
"我一直很勇敢 妈妈
"I'm being brave, Mommy.
"你也很勇敢"
You be brave, too."
我 莱拉·哈达德 向全能的真♥主♥起誓
I, Leila Haddad, swear by Almighty God
会遵守法律
to uphold the laws,
尊重宪法
respect the Constitution,
忠诚执行阿布丁总统的
and faithfully execute the duties
所有职责
of the office of President of Abuddin.
演讲很棒 爸爸
That was a good speech, Father.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你要回医院去吗
You heading back to the hospital?
我想我该跟你一起走
I thought I'd go with you.
好 一分钟
Yes. In a minute.
我们走之前
Before we go,
我知道这不是个好时候
I know it's hardly the perfect time.
但或许能让你感觉好一些
But maybe it will make you feel better.
我想让你看点我为你做的事
I wanted to show you something I did for you.
我命他们画了这个
I commissioned it.
为了给你惊喜
To surprise you.
我希望你喜欢
I hope you like it.
我觉得它捕捉到了你的神采
I think it captures you,
你觉得呢
don't you?
是的 恐怕是的
Yes. I'm afraid it does.
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表