剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
She was so little, walking down the aisle and...
拿起一个苹果
picking out an apple.
就在我看着她的时候
And as I was watching,
她抓住另一个人的手 以为那是我
she grabbed another man's hand, thinking it was me.
我当时想 "我妻子会跟我离婚"
And I thought, "My wife is going to divorce me."
总有一天
And one of these days,
我的小女儿会抓住另一个男人的手
my little girl is gonna grab the hand
叫他爸爸
of another man and call him Daddy.
孩子是我们最大的弱点
Our children are our greatest vulnerability.
没错
Yeah.
我为我儿子放弃了一切
I gave up everything for my son.
如果我没有孩子
If I had been childless,
我早就逃走了
I would have run away a long time ago.
或者从窗户跳出去
Or thrown myself out of a window.
或者一直留你在这里 在阿布丁
Or kept you here... in Abuddin.
阿齐兹说我可以等你
Aziz said I could wait for you.
我为了进来跟他们说了好久
I debated for the longest time if it was okay to come here.
没关系
It's okay.
莫莉呢
Where's Molly?
莫莉在楼上睡觉
Molly's asleep upstairs.
我给了她点药
I gave her some pills.
你会把她带回来的
You'll get her back.
她会回来的
She'll come back.
我不知道该做什么
I don't know what to do.
我们聊聊 会想出办法的
We'll just talk it through.
一如既往
As always.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥
Madam First Lady.
您怎么来了
What are you doing here?
您一个人吗
Are you alone?
是的 我自己开的车
Yes, I drove myself.
您来这里不安全
It's not safe for you here.
请进
Please.
娜菲莎 拿茶来
Nafisa, please fetch some tea.
我很抱歉这么做 但我需要你帮忙
I'm sorry to do this, but I need your help.
我需要联♥系♥伊哈卜·本·拉希德
I need to contact Ihab Bin Rashid.
您怎么会觉得我认识本·拉希德
What makes you think I know Bin Rashid?
拜托 您得离开
Please. You need to go.
他劫持您女儿的事
We had nothing to do
跟我们绝无关联
with him taking your daughter.
不不 我不是在指责你们
No. No, no. I'm-I'm not accusing you.
我不是在给你们设陷阱
I'm not trying to trap you.
我只是需要帮助
I just need your help.
我得救她回来
I have to get her back.
您女儿的事我很遗憾 但您不能...
I'm so sorry for your daughter, but you can't...
你要觉得遗憾 就帮我
If you're sorry, you'll help me.
我跟伊哈卜没有联♥系♥
I have no contact with Ihab.
但你认识跟他有联♥系♥的人
But you know people who do.
您丈夫...他知道您在这儿吗
Does... your husband, does he know you're here?
他不能知道 永远不能知道
He can't know, not ever.
我要用自己的命换她的
I'm gonna trade my life for hers.
你愿意帮助我吗
Will you help me do it?
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表