剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
你说我希望在阿布丁实施民♥主♥
I want democracy in Abuddin,
但不能由我来执行
but it can't be me.
说你们可以投票 但别投给我
You can vote, but not for me.
阿尔·法耶德无法取代阿尔·法耶德
An Al Fayeed can't replace an Al Fayeed.
你知道好笑的是什么吗
You know what the joke is?
阿尔·法耶德家族的人还是会成为下一任总统
An Al Fayeed is still gonna be the next president,
但那人还不是你
and it's not gonna be you.
人们本会
The people would've...
立刻推选你
elected you in a minute.
你做过的每一件事
Everything you did.
真♥相♥与和解吗
Truth and reconciliation?
老天 真是场闹剧
Jesus Christ, what a farce.
你想做好一件事
You want to do a job,
那就亲自做 巴里
do it yourself, Barry.
别留给别人
Don't leave it for someone else.
你想干掉那个杀死你女儿的凶手
You want to kill the man who murdered your daughter?
那你必须亲自做
You have to do it yourself.
你看到投票结果了
You've seen the polls.
她将会成为下一任总统
She's gonna be the next president.
一个月之内我不能发动战争
I can't make a war in a month,
我也不能让我们的军队白白牺牲
and I cannot send our troops in to die for nothing.
是吗
Right.
就算接下来的六周轰炸哈里发地区
So I spend the next six weeks bombing Caliphate territory.
可那样会有多少无辜的人死去
But how many more innocent people will die?
还会死多少孩子
How many more children?
我眼里再也看不到这些孩子的脸庞
I don't see those children's faces anymore.
我眼里只有她
I just see hers.
爱玛的脸庞
Emma's.
一直不断在我脑海里重复
In a constant loop inside my head.
她说 妈咪
"Mommy," she said.
妈咪 救救我
"Mommy, help me."
但是我做不到
But I can't.
我做不到
I can't.
那是爸爸该做的事
That's Daddy's job.
阿布丁的人♥民♥
Citizens of Abuddin,
没人比我更拥护民♥主♥
no one is a greater champion of democracy than I am.
人♥民♥决定自己命运的权利
The right of the people to decide their own fate
曾是我们革命的核心
was at the heart of our revolution.
但民♥主♥不是一个我们只要祈祷出现
But democracy is not something we can simply will into being
就能轻松达成的事
while we hope for the best.
而是必须去争取
It has to be fought for.
有时还需要献身 如同我们把哈里发
Sometimes died for, as so many did
赶出我们的领土时 旧政♥权♥逝去时
when the Caliphate was driven from our territory,
很多人为此做出的牺牲一样
and the old regime was ended.
我期待阿布丁的选举
I look forward to elections in Abuddin.
但现在不是时候
But now is not the time.
首先我们必须完成一项任务
First there is a job to be done.
摆脱那个在边界 坚定地认为我们
To rid ourselves of a persistent enemy at our borders
会失败的顽强敌人
who is determined to see us fail.
当打败了他们 也只有到那时
Once they have been defeated, and only then,
我们才能平安地希望我们初期的民♥主♥得以生存
can we safely hope for our young democracy to survive.
因此 我要推迟 并不是取消
I am, therefore, postponing-- not cancelling--
而是推迟总统大选
but postponing our presidential elections
直至我们能确定所谓的哈里发
until we can be certain that the so-called Caliphate
已经彻底地被摧毁为止
has been destroyed once and for all.
夫人
Madam?
我和你说过 记得吗
I told you, remember?
他最终会变得和他们一样
That he would turn out to be the same as the rest of them.
不会有改善
Not better.
是的
You did.
对不起
I'm sorry.
道什么歉
For what?
我会成为总统
I'm going to be president.
巴萨姆
Bassam.
我要见你
I need to see you.
我知道我们不该再见面
And I know that's not okay, not anymore.
但我必须和你谈谈
But I have to talk to you.
你说过你最相信我
You told me that you trusted me more than anyone.
这件事你必须相信我
You have to trust me on this.
你不能这么做
You can't do this.
不能
You can't.
我知道你的压力有多大
I know how much pressure you're under.
伤痛有多大
How much it hurts.
但这样会使一切恢复原状
But this undoes everything.
我无法保持沉默 如果你...
And I can't... I can't be silent if you...
求你 回我电♥话♥
Please, call me back.
求你了
Please.
我大老远从马安赶来
I came all the way from Ma'an.
我想见他
I would like to see him.
很抱歉目前不行
I'm afraid that's not possible at the moment.
你在保护他吗
Are you protecting him?
-是吗 -我自己会走
- Is that it? - I'll see myself out.
你见到他了吗
Did you see him?
没
No.
-他在忙着开会 -他连你也不见吗
- He's busy. In meetings. - For you, too?
这人不让我进去
I can't seem to get past this man.
我们不如等在这里 我们两个人
Why don't we just wait here? The two of us.
多久我们都会等的
We'll wait as long as is necessary.
我不能让你们在这等
I can't let you do that.
除非你们有预约
Unless you have an appointment.
我是巴萨姆的老朋友
I'm Bassam's oldest friend.
而这一位
And this man here,
他可是支持总统的
he was at his side,
整个革命期间都是他的得力助手
his right hand, throughout the revolution.
你真的不让我们进去吗
Are you really going to turn us away?
今天确实不能
Today? Yes.
阿布丁的问题关键
The problem of Abuddin
不在国界之外
is not across our borders.
而在我们的国家内部
It's right here at home.
是权力的腐蚀作用
It's the corrupting influence of power.
而这也腐蚀了每一个躲在深宫之中
And it infects all of those who take up residence
独掌总统大权的人
in that isolated, golden palace.
先是卡勒德·阿尔·法耶德
First Khaled Al Fayeed.
然后是贾马尔·阿尔·法耶德
Then Jamal Al Fayeed.
如今则是巴萨姆·阿尔·法耶德总统
And now President Bassam Al Fayeed.
我不再是阿尔·法耶德家族的一员
I am no longer an Al Fayeed.
我是莱拉·哈达德
I am Leila Haddad.
如果我当选总统
And if I am elected president,
我会关闭王宫
I will shut down that palace
将其改建成人♥民♥公园
and turn it back to a people's park.
而阿布丁总统就在这里办公
And the president of Abuddin will live right here,
在一座普通房♥子里
in a humble home.
和你们一起
With you.
在你们中间
Among you.
为你们服务
For you.
埃克斯利 我是科格斯韦尔
Exley, it's Cogswell.
是这样 除非我接到不同的命令
Listen, until I get orders to the contrary,
我还是会帮巴萨姆整军准备叙利亚地面战
I am still preparing Bassam's army for the ground war in Syria.
昨天前我还确信他这场战争是广受支持的
I had believed he had support for this war until yesterday.
但是阿布丁的局势就要急转直下了
But things are about to get ugly in Abuddin.
所以我建议你立即乘机离开这里
So I suggest you get on the next plane out here.
...有一个值得奋斗的未来
...have a future worth fighting for.
抚养出一个个医生 工程师
Raise doctors and engineers,
科学家 和诗人
scientists and poets.
天堂之路由此开始
The path to paradise is here.
说得好听
You tell 'em.
您没有新的留言
You have no new messages.
我们不可能一边说
We cannot claim to come to terms
要宽恕过去的罪愆
with the sins of our past
一边又准备着重蹈覆辙
at the same time as we are intent on repeating them.
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表