剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
Has he come to see you again?
他不会的 他和你已经结束了
He won't. He's done with you.
我觉得他对我从来都没像对你这样爱过
I think he loved you more than he ever loved me.
对另一个女人说出这话真是可悲啊
What a thing to have to say to another woman.
他不明白你为什么抛弃他
He doesn't understand how you could have abandoned him.
你毁了他
I think you've destroyed him.
你知道最糟的是什么吗
You know what the most terrible thing is?
你完全没必要这么做
There was no reason.
选举时间总是很随意
The election timeline was always arbitrary.
他本可设在十二个月后 而非六个月
He could have set it for 12 months away instead of six.
你的孩子还活着
Your child is alive.
我的已经死了
Mine is dead.
再过两天她本该到十九岁了
She would've been 19 in two days.
为了实现民♥主♥等了这么久
After waiting all this time for a democracy,
就为看到杀害我女儿的凶手受到惩罚
what harm could it do to wait a few more months
再等几个月又能怎么样
till the men who murdered her are punished?
你很清楚
You know.
你很清楚会有什么后果
You know exactly what harm it does.
不然我也不会因为反对你
Otherwise, I wouldn't be in this prison
就被关了进来
for disagreeing with you.
侯赛因
Hussein?
怎么了
What is it?
别伤害我的孩子
Please don't hurt my children.
伊哈卜只是让我们来完成你无法完成的任务
Ihab only sent us to finish what you couldn't.
暴君
第三季 第十集[季终]
埃克斯利刚才打过来
Exley just called.
阿尔·卡迪死了
Al-Qadi's dead.
什么 怎么死的
What? How?
你也不知道吗
So this is news to you?
当然
Well, of course.
我要是知道了 会不找你...
Don't you think I would have come to you the moment I fo...
等等 你觉得是我♥干♥的
Wait, you think I'm responsible.
不是不可能吧
Is it so improbable?
我绝不会未经你同意
I would never do anything so consequential
擅自做重要的决定
without your approval.
好吧
Okay.
但莱拉会用这事来为难我们
But Leila will find a way to use this against us.
或许吧 但我们也可以拿这事来作文章
Maybe, but this could also be a lucky bounce for us.
莱拉·阿尔·法耶德很难成为伊♥斯♥兰♥党领袖
Leila Al Fayeed is hardly the face of an Islamist Party.
孩子们吃了吗
Have the children eaten?
拉蒂夫
Latif?
孩子们得吃点东西
The children need to eat something.
我很担心卡米拉
I worry about Kamilah.
她不吃饭
She won't eat.
她看到血了 她叔叔的血
She saw blood. Her uncle's blood...
我不该带她来
I shouldn't have brought them here.
哪儿都是一样
Things are the same everywhere.
政♥府♥杀害自己的人♥民♥
Governments killing their own people.
我弟弟 他本来是
My brother, who's the only person
唯一能改变现状的人
who could have changed things.
现在他死了
And now he's gone.
联盟也散了
And his coalition's gone.
都结束了
It's just over.
我来帮你
Let me help you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
政♥治♥可以先放一边
Politics can wait.
你正在服丧
You're in mourning now.
这才是最重要的
That's all that matters.
现在情况不好 但饥饿带来的阵痛
It's bad now, but her hunger pangs should disappear
再过一两天就会消失
in the next day or two.
其实等身体真开始垮了
She'll actually feel better just as her body starts
她还会好受些 真讽刺
to break down. That's the ironic thing.
为什么告诉我
Why are you telling me this?
别介意 忘了吧
Never mind. Forget it.
你为什么要去 跟她说了什么
Why did you go there? What did you say to her?
我说她伤害了你 她错了
I told her she hurt you. That she was wrong.
我以为你会为此感激我呢
I thought you might thank me for that.
免得你再见她又痛苦
For saving you the pain of seeing her again.
我正要离开时来了位大♥赦♥国♥际♥代表
An Amnesty representative showed up as I was leaving
他来看政♥治♥囚的待遇
to check on our treatment of political prisoners.
他叫我解释一下
I was asked to excuse myself.
她肯定跟他说了些事
I'm sure she said things to him.
她很危险
She's dangerous.
不管在不在监狱
Outside of prison or in.
要是她有任何不测
If anything happens to her...
-你想说什么 -如果哪天早上
- What's that supposed to mean? - If she ends up
发现她像努斯拉特那样莫名其妙死在牢里
dead in her cell one morning, like Nusrat, unexplained...
你真这么想我的吗
Is that really what you think of me?
我不知道啊
I don't know.
我都不知道我们的底线了
I don't know what our limits are anymore.
我的底线 天啊
My limits? Jesus.
你内心得有多阴暗啊
What kind of monster's inside of you
才看谁都是险恶之徒
that makes you see monsters in other people?
那个女人不能有事
Nothing happens to that woman.
明白吗
Understood?
要真说谁杀了她 是你啊
If anyone killed her, it was you.
因为你给了她那份工作
When you gave her that job.
我妹妹很固执
My sister is stubborn.
-她不听解释 -夫人
- She won't listen to reason. - Madam...
我当然担心她
Of course I worry for her.
我担心我们所有人
I worry for all of us.
-抱歉打扰 -稍等 亲爱的
- I'm sorry to interrupt... - Hold on, darling.
你没看到我在跟我老公说话吗
Can't you see I'm talking to my husband?
夫人 有警♥察♥跟着我们
Madam, the police are behind us.
过会儿我再打给你
I need to call you back.
警♥察♥好像有事找我
I may have a problem with the police.
他要告她什么罪名
What is he charging her with?
我也在努力查
I'm trying to find out,
但我在皇宫里没剩几个人了
but I have very few people left inside the Palace.
马鲁夫将军把我大多线人都清理了
General Maloof has purged most of my sources.
如果想阻止我 怎么不冲我来呢
If I'm the one he's trying to stop, why not come for me?
这个问题的答案你肯定比我清楚
You can probably answer that better than I can.
我肯定这只是骚扰
I'm sure this is just harassment.
宫殿在对阿尔·卡迪事件发布声明
The Palace is issuing a statement about Al-Qadi.
否认相关责任
Denying responsibility.
阿尔·法耶德承认
President Al Fayeed acknowledges
酋长确实反对他的统治
the sheik's opposition to his rule,
但他也认可酋长对阿布丁人♥民♥
but he also recognizes his commitment
做出的贡献
to the people of Abuddin.
哈里发军队采取暗♥杀♥
That the Caliphate would assassinate him
正体现他们的恐惧
is a measure of their fear.
突发新闻
宫殿针对阿尔·卡迪之死发布声明
总统一直致力于赶在
It underscores the importance
阿布丁遭受邪恶势力侵袭之前
of the president's efforts
消灭哈里发军队
to destroy this evil
酋长之死正体现此番努力的重要性
before it infects Abuddin...
他借机利用
He's exploiting this.
酋长支持者不会听巴萨姆的
The sheik's supporters won't listen to Bassam.
再也不会了
Not anymore.
也许不是所有人听 也许现在是不听
Maybe not all of them. And maybe not right now.
但没有
But without...
没有了阿尔·卡迪
without Al-Qadi,
联盟解体只是早晚的事
it's only a matter of time before our coalition falls apart.
不断的打击面前不论是谁都终将失败
There are only so many blows you can take before you're done.
我觉得我已经失败了
I think I'm done.
你料到我会来的吧
You knew I'd come, didn't you?
当然
Of course I did.
我不想你受苦
I don't want you to suffer.
哪儿来的
Where did you get that?
重要吗
What does it matter?
你想杀我
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表