剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
You were right.
现在帮我阻止他
Now help me stop him.
谢谢你的接见
Thank you for seeing us.
这里是政♥府♥资产
This is government property.
你们在这并不安全
You're not safe here.
如果马鲁夫将军发现了
If General Maloof found out...
我觉得这才能显示出我多么相信你 省长
I suppose that shows how much I trust you, Governor,
显示出这个会面对你我的重要性
and how important this meeting is for both of us.
我们有个共同的问题
We have a common problem.
我不确定我们是否有共同的目标
I'm not sure we want the same thing.
敌人的敌人就是朋友
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
巴萨姆不是我的敌人
Bassam is not my enemy.
我不能这么看他
I can't think of him like that.
他只是迷失了
He's just lost his way.
我们得帮他回到正轨
And we have to help him find his way back.
如果你成功了 如果明天就开始选举
And if you did, and if the election were held tomorrow,
我会投票给弗西·纳达尔 而不是你们
I would vote for Fauzi Nidal, not for you.
我是希望你能有投票机会
I want you to have that chance.
我不会对巴萨姆·阿尔·法耶德发起内战的
I am not making civil war against Bassam Al Fayeed.
谁说要打仗了
Who said anything about war?
我说的是施压 政♥治♥施压
I'm talking about pressure, political pressure.
根本没用的 他现在已经不讲道理了
There's no such thing. He's beyond reasoning now.
这也就是我同美国人进行交涉的原因
That's why I'm talking to the Americans.
美国人
The Americans?
你真的觉得他们会放弃他们选择的人
You really think they would abandon their own chosen man?
我们的会面证明那是有可能的
Our meeting suggested they might.
好吧 等你从他们那听到消息
Well, when you hear back from them...
你是总统任命的
You are the governor of Ma'an Province
马安省的省长
appointed by the president.
什么都不做就等于支持巴萨姆的独♥裁♥
To do nothing is to give approval to Bassam's dictatorship.
保持中立是不可能的
There is no such thing as remaining neutral.
你必须得选边站
You have to pick a side.
你的家人究竟是为何而死 省长
What exactly did your family die for, Governor?
所以 怎么说
So, what's the word?
没消息
Nothing.
国♥务♥院♥还没做出决定
No decision yet by the State Department,
或许得等一两天
maybe in a day or two.
好吧 那你的建议呢
Well, what was your recommendation?
埃克斯利
Exley?
我们继续支持现任总统
That we maintain our support for the current president.
为什么 为什么你要那样建议
Why? Why the hell would you settle for that?
因为无论你喜不喜欢他
Because whether you like him or not,
巴萨姆已经学会行使权力了
Bassam has learned to wield power.
权力 即使没有原则引导
And power, even without principle,
也比混乱要好
is better than chaos.
好吧 那就让我去华盛顿做陈述
All right. Let me go to Washington and make my case.
你的判断太片面了
Your judgment is clouded.
你到底想说什么
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
有些事情我们还是不要说为好
Let's just leave some things unsaid.
他们对于二婚是怎么说的来着
What is it that they say about second marriages?
乐观主义战胜了实证主义
The triumph of optimism over experience?
新总统也是一样的
It's the same with new presidents.
你去帮叔叔把包放到卡车后面好吗
Why don't you go help your uncle put the bag in the van?
-好的 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
穆尼卜每周都会从边界发货
Munib makes deliveries across the border every week.
检查点的人不会再去检查
The men at the checkpoint don't bother to look
车子后面了
in the back anymore.
只要保证加尼保持安静就行
Just make sure that Ghani stays quiet.
-你在说什么 -有的时候
- What are you talking about? - Sometimes...
他会觉得你让他安静时
he thinks it's funny when
他大笑起来会很有意思
you shush him and he'll laugh.
-我猜可能不止咯咯笑 -达莉亚
- I guess it's more of a cackle. - ?Daliyah.
我需要你照顾好加尼
I need you to take care of Ghani.
拜托了
Please.
你不和我们一起走
You're not coming with us.
是的
No.
你根本没想和我们一起走
You were never coming with us.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我必须得把你送上车
I had to get you in this truck.
我想如果把你带到这么远的地方 你就不能
I thought if I brought you this far, you couldn't...
我得确保你的安全
I need to keep you safe.
那你怎么办
But what about you?
你也不安全
You're not safe, either.
你不能留下
You can't stay...
但有人不得不留下
but someone has to,
否则看起就像是我们放弃了一样
otherwise it looks like we've given up.
我可以冒险
I can take the risk.
他不会伤害我
He won't hurt me.
我是他最好的朋友
I'm his best friend
但他现在要逮捕我
and he's having me arrested.
你凭什么觉得
What makes you think...
他爱我
He's in love with me.
他爱你
He's in love with you.
我不知道
I-I didn't know.
或许其实我知道
Or maybe I did.
你爱他吗
Are you in love with him?
我不知道
I don't know.
曾经爱过
I was...
但现在我也不知道了
but I don't know now.
我知道我对你的感觉
I know how I feel about you.
弗西
Fauzi...
你曾经对我说过
You once said to me,
"世界是那么的脆弱
"The world is so fragile
我们没时间去等待我们想要的东西"
we can't afford to wait for what we want."
你就是我想要的
You are what I want.
这是萨米拉的
This was Samira's.
它坏了有段时间了 我
It hasn't worked in awhile, I...
她高中毕业的时候我送她的
I gave it to her when she graduated high school.
有一天突然跑到我的口袋里
It found itself into my pocket one day,
我不知道 我就...
and, I don't know, I just...
我就一直放在口袋里
I just kept it there.
帮我保管
Keep it for me.
我会带上加尼 我会走
I'll take Ghani and I'll go.
我们到了就打电♥话♥给你
We'll call you when we get there...
但是你要答应我
but you have to promise me.
一旦有危险 你要立刻退出
Any sign of danger and you get out.
然后
And then,
等情况好转了
when things are better...
我们会找到彼此的
we'll find each other again.
我答应
I promise.
记得我说过的话吗
You remember what I said?
别这样 我知道你记得
Come on... I know you do.
你要快点来
You'll be there soon.
我尽快
As soon as I can.
没错
That's right.
很快是多快
How soon is soon?
不知道
I'm not sure.
我不想你担心
I don't want you to worry.
弗西是个非常好的朋友
Fauzi is a very good friend
他会好好照顾你的
and he's going to take such great care of you,
就和我一样
just like I would.
你要我勇敢点
You need me to be brave.
非常需要
I really do.
我爱你
I love you...
我的乖儿子
my wonderful boy.
你以为我喜欢这样吗 我讨厌他
You think I like this? I hate him.
光想到和他待在同一个房♥间里
It makes me sick to think
就让我觉得恶心
about being in the same room with him.
但如果不开始找一些
But we're never going to get anywhere
与民众间的共同点就什么问题也解决了
if we don't start finding common ground with people.
总得找个开始点
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表