剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
《暴君》前情提要
Previously on Tyrant.
即时新闻
阿布丁竞选危机
阿尔·法耶德王朝必须被终结
The Al Fayeed dynasty must end.
我不想让他受到伤害
I don't want a hair touched on his head,
但是这种事不能够再继续了
but this can't be allowed to continue.
逮捕他
Arrest him.
弗西·纳达尔失踪了
Fauzi Nidal is missing.
我会带上加尼 我会走
I'll take Ghani and I'll go.
然后等情况好转了
and then when things are better,
我们会找到彼此的
we'll find each other again.
-你要我勇敢点吗 -非常需要
- Do you need me to be brave? - I really do.
你要杀了你丈夫
You need to kill your husband.
你不能让我这么做
You can't ask me to do that.
我的死是重于泰山还是轻于鸿毛
Either I die for a reason, or I die in vain.
-慢着 -怎么了
- Wait. - What?
不好喝
It tastes bad.
我希望你可以支持自♥由♥选举
I'm asking you to support free elections.
也就是放弃巴萨姆·阿尔·法耶德
By abandoning Bassam Al Fayeed.
是放弃你们对于他战争的支持
By abandoning your support of his war.
好吧 那你的建议呢
Well, what was your recommendation?
我们继续支持现任总统
That we maintain our support for the current president.
如果我们的军队被我们训练的士兵杀了
If any of our troops get killed by soldiers we trained,
后果将不堪设想
the blowback will be immeasurable.
立即撤军 将军
Withdraw, General.
明白了
Understood.
总统命令你们投降
The President orders you to surrender.
是时候停止了
It is time to stand down.
回去吧 将军
Go home, General.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
巴萨姆和我心系彼此
Bassam and I, we hold each other's hearts.
达莉亚 你在这里干什么
Daliyah, what are you doing here?
-你妻子传召我 -为什么
- Your wife summoned me. - Why?
你还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
你想选你的婊♥子♥还是你的女儿
Are you gonna choose your whore or your own daughter?
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
把这个女人关起来
Take this woman into custody.
我要绝食抗♥议♥
I'm going on a hunger strike.
你要么改变你的决定
You can change your course.
要么看着我死
Or you can watch me die.
释放达莉亚 解放阿布丁
我们距离开战还有72小时
We're 72 hours from going to war...
阿布丁有史以来的最强的军队
With the strongest army Abuddin has ever had.
多亏了科格斯韦尔将军
Thanks to General Cogswell.
真讽刺 不过没错
Ironically, yes.
也无所谓了 对吗
Might as well, right?
反正带不走
Can't take it with you.
至少《军人法》不允许
Not post 9/11 anyway.
所以...
So...
-他们要把我押回去吗 -今天
- They shipping me back? - Today.
我还在谈判 不让你上军事法庭
I'm still in negotiations to avoid a court martial.
我跟他们说 是我没传达清楚命令
I told them I hadn't conveyed the orders clearly enough.
我能想象他们将信将疑的
I can imagine they were dubious.
不该反对联盟应该是不需要明说的
Not turning on your allies sort of goes without saying.
你为什么要那么做 比尔
Why'd you do it, Bill?
放弃一个干了30年的事业
A 30-year career.
为了爱情吗
Out of love?
不仅仅是
Not just that.
这个地方让人崩溃
This place wears you down.
失败让人崩溃
Failure wears you down.
过上一段时间之后 就会想说"去你♥妈♥的♥"
After a while, you just want to say,"Fuck it,"
然后去做自己认为对的事
and do what you think is right.
天哪 你真的是受够了 是吗
Oh, boy, you really were done, weren't you?
没错
Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
我们还有什么策略
What move do we have left?
我认为我们也许该更引人注目一点
I think maybe we need to be bolder.
鼓动人们相信
Mobilize the people around the truth
我才是阿布丁合法总统的事实
that I'm the legitimate President of Abuddin.
即使是在他消失之前
Even before he left,
我也领先弗西·纳达尔了
I was pulling ahead of Fauzi Nidal.
对现在来说那根本不算胜利
That is a hollow victory now.
不一定
Not necessarily.
如果我们能在马安利用这件事
Not if we use that fact to establish
成立一个流亡政♥府♥的话
a government-in-exile inside Ma'an.
我们就不再只是反对党
Not the opposition anymore,
而是真正的政♥府♥
but the true government.
好好想想这个问题
We call in the question.
这会引起非常激进的反应
It could trigger a very aggressive response.
我知道你是在保护我
I know you're trying to protect me.
你们都是
Both of you.
但是如果酋长支持我
But if the sheik stands with me
我愿意去冒一次险
it's a risk I'm willing to take.
这里是我的家
This is my home.
我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我的战士将留下来
My fighters will stay.
好
Good.
明天我们将宣布政♥府♥的成立
Tomorrow we'll announce the formation of our government.
你得讲大声一点 这里有点吵
You're gonna have to speak up, it's a little noisy in here.
他们还有多久会带你走
How long before they take you?
看这情况 十分钟吧
By the looks of things, ten minutes.
这是你第二次因为我离开这里了
This is the second time you've left this place because of me.
为我放弃一切
Given up everything for me.
我不怎么会说甜言蜜语
Yeah, well, I'm not a big talker.
这是
It's...
我表达爱意的方式
how I express love.
他们会怎么处置你
What's going to happen to you?
应该会被送去军事法庭
Court martial, I imagine.
他们不能这么做
No, they can't.
我去找人
I'll talk to someone.
莱拉 听我说
Leila, listen to me.
我们无法帮助彼此了
We can't help each other anymore.
你得找埃克斯利谈谈
You need to speak to Exley.
让国♥务♥院♥给你庇护
Get the State Department to grant you asylum.
你得离开这儿
You need to get out.
我是可以和你一起走
I could be with you.
但我不能这么做
Except I can't.
我不能让你的牺牲白费
I can't have made you sacrifice for a lost cause.
做的对就不是白费 不论成败
A good cause is a good cause, lost or not.
你得挂了 将军
You need to hang up, General.
该走了
It's time to go.
我要走了
I have to go.
好
Okay.
你回来过一次
You've come back once before.
你会再回来的
You'll come back again.
将军
General.
我要走了
I have to go.
-干什么 -重温过去
- What are you doing? - Remembering.
孩子们还没睡着呢
The children are barely asleep.
没睡着就没睡着呗
Good for them.
我可是刚刚醒来
I'm just waking up.
我真是太幸运了
God has made me so lucky.
痛苦吗
Is it very painful?
你听起来像虐待狂
You sound a bit sadistic,
我得告诉你
just so you know.
不是这样
Not at all.
我不想让你受苦
I don't want you to suffer.
是你把我关进来的
You put me here.
这是巴里干的 不是我
That was Barry's doing, not mine.
我只是帮了他一把
I made it easier for him,
但从头到尾都是他的主意
but it was his decision, first and last.
你来看过你吗
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表