剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
什么
What?
守卫
Guards.
把这个女人关起来
Take this woman into custody.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你下不了手 这才是最重要的
You couldn't do it, that's what matters.
是的
No.
你和我...
You and I...
我们的共同点比不同点多 娜菲莎
...we're more the same than different, Nafisa.
所以我才会爱上你
That's why I fell in love with you.
所以我才会陪着你
That's why I stayed with you.
当我看到你和我们的孩子一起
When I see you with our children,
充满爱意...
all loving and...
我没有爱
I'm not a loving person.
我没有
I'm not.
我一直很愤怒
I'm angry all the time.
我只是不明白
And I just don't understand.
你的母亲死于毒气攻击
Your mother died in the gas attacks.
你看着她死的
You watched her die.
你为什么不像我一样憎恨别人
Why don't you hate people like I do?
我不知道
I don't know.
虽然发生了这么多可怕的事
For all the terrible things that happen,
我还是觉得人生很快乐
life still makes me happy.
我应该好好照顾你
I should have taken better care of you.
这是刚刚发生的事吗
This just happened?
是的 他辞去省长一职
Yes. He resigned as governor
投靠了莱拉和阿尔·卡迪
and joined Leila and Al-Qadi.
-他有多少兵 -我们不知道
- How many troops does he have? - ?We're not sure.
军队已经出现叛逃现象
There have been desertions from the army already.
主要是当地的马安人
Native Ma'anians mostly.
人数会越来越多
and there will be more.
科格斯韦尔和美军呢
What about Cogswell and the Americans?
他们暂时没有动作
They're staying put, for now.
只要您批准 我们明早就行动
With your approval, we'll move in the morning.
将叛乱掐灭在萌芽期
Put down the insurgency before it has a chance to grow.
艾哈迈德 你也一起去
Ahmed, I want you to go, too.
让你妈妈看到你也在场
Let your mother see you there.
我正想这么说
I was going to ask.
马上控制住事态
Get this under control immediately.
你在祈祷什么
What are you praying for?
坚强
Strength.
你应该为一些你没有的东西而祈祷
You should pray for something you don't have.
我是在为你祈祷
I'm praying for you.
我保证过的一切我都做到了
I have done everything that I promised I would do.
我为了爱玛和你 离开了所有我爱的人
I have broken with everyone I love for Emma and for you.
不是因为你要求我
Not because you asked me to,
是因为这是我的决定
because I decided to.
所以我不需要你的祈祷
So I don't need your prayers.
我不需要宽恕
I'm not asking for forgiveness,
但不准以后再那样跟我说话
but don't ever talk to me that way.
我才是总统 不是你
I am the president, not you.
我刚和宫殿通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the Palace.
阿布丁军队准备明天一大早
The Abuddinian Army is preparing to move
清剿西迪克的民兵
on Siddiq's militia first thing tomorrow.
-我们有多少人 -一千人左右
- How many men we got in there? - About a thousand.
我们得让他们撤离
We need to get them out.
西迪克的人怎么办 还有莱拉
What about Siddiq's men... Leila?
将军 我们不能卷入
General, we cannot be stuck
-阿布丁的派系斗争 -埃克斯利
- between warring Abuddinian factions. - Exley.
如果我们的军队被我们训练的士兵杀了
If any of our troops get killed by soldiers we trained,
后果将不堪设想
the blowback will be immeasurable.
立即撤军 将军
Withdraw, General.
将军
General?
明白了
Understood.
我只是...
I was, uh...
看看大小合不合适
Trying it on for size?
不是 我
No. I...
以为或许我坐在那里
thought that maybe if I sat there
假装成为你
and pretended to be you,
体会到你肩上的重担
felt the weight of your responsibilities,
我或许就能理解你这么做的理由
I may understand why you're doing what you're doing.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk about this?
我知道你一直在躲着我
I know you've been avoiding me.
我就在你的办公室
I'm in your office.
我没有躲着你
I'm not avoiding you.
不过 我们其实没什么可谈的 对吧
Well, there's not much to talk about, though, is there?
你已经做完了所有的决定
You've already made all your decisions.
你反对你的父亲
You opposed your father.
而我反对你
I oppose you.
你还跟你以前的室友有联♥系♥吗
You still in touch with your old roommate?
有 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
他说他有渠道
He said he had a connection.
能搞到武器 轻武器
A way to get weapons. Small arms.
一个马安的人有货
Some guy in Ma'an.
-你想干什... -联♥系♥他
- What do you...? ?- Text him.
-哈尼夫 -迟早
?- Hanif. - Sooner or later,
政♥府♥会派军队来镇♥压♥集♥会♥
the government will send in troops to shut this down. ?
然后呢
And then what?
然后我们要采取我们早该采取的行动
And then we do what we should have done a long time ago.
我们要逼他们回应
We force them to respond.
你想挑事吗
You want to start something?
我姐姐是对的
My sister was right.
这所有一切
All of this...
只是小打小闹
it's just noise.
什么都无法改变
It changes nothing.
我根本不在乎选举
I don't give a shit about elections.
没人会替我们发声
No one represents us anyway.
我要巴萨姆·阿尔·法耶德向我们开战
I want Bassam Al Fayeed to make war on us.
我要让他的双手再次沾满鲜血
I want him to have blood on his hands again.
阿布丁的军队正在向马安开进
The Abuddinian Army is approaching Ma'an,
大约一个小时后抵达
about an hour out.
大约五六百军队 二十辆坦克
500-600 troops, 20 tanks,
二十多辆军用悍马
more than two dozen Humvees.
有派飞机吗
Birds in the sky?
目前没有 长官
None yet, sir.
好了 到时候了
All right. It's time.
立刻防御边界
Let's secure the perimeter immediately.
狙击手在半径三个街区内的所有屋顶上就位
Snipers on every rooftop within a three block radius.
所有街角的人都配一把50式冲♥锋♥枪♥
Let's put a 50 in the hands of each man on the corners.
封锁所有街区
Blockades on every block,
四周都封闭
four blocks out.
时刻保持警惕
Keep your eyes open.
要开战了
This is it.
他有一个小时考虑投降
He has one hour to surrender.
如果他交出我们军队的所有叛徒
He'll get amnesty for all civilians who joined him
所有加入他的平民都将得到赦免
if he hands over every defector from our army.
我母亲没打仗绝不会轻言放弃
My mother won't give up without a fight.
这个我可说不好
I'm not so sure about that.
我看她不像是想自杀的人
She doesn't seem suicidal to me.
给西迪克带个话
Get word to Siddiq.
半个小时内我要跟他商讨投降事宜
I want to speak with him in half an hour to discuss surrender.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
你的人数不足我们的五分之一
You're outnumbered five to one.
武器更是紧缺
Outgunned by a mile.
总统命令你们投降
The president orders you to surrender.
我全权负责商讨投降条件
I'm at liberty to discuss terms.
他们派你来伤我的心 对吗
They sent you to squeeze my heart, did they?
没人派我来
No one sent me.
我自愿的 都结束了 母亲
I asked to come. It's over, Mother.
西迪克
Siddiq!
美国人进入广场了
The Americans just entered the square.
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表