剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
With all do respect, it can't.
军队已经行进了几个小时
Your army marches in a matter of hours.
你必须告诉全国人♥民♥
You have to tell the country.
他要做很久的手术
He's gonna be in surgery for a long time.
我会在这里
And I'll be here.
你做了些改动
You've made changes?
一些
A few.
你删掉了战争结束后
You've taken out all the references to elections
关于选举的段落
following the end of the war.
"因为我们是自♥由♥的人♥民♥..."
"Because we are a free people..."
这是说选举的
That's about the election.
删掉前面的句子后就毫无意义
It doesn't mean anything without the sentence before.
我觉得我们不该过于冒进
I don't think we should get ahead of ourselves.
还是先顾及眼前的问题吧
Let's stick to the matter at hand.
选举就是重点
The election is the whole point.
有保障的民♥主♥是我们发起战争的原因
A secure democracy is the reason we're going to war.
你得念稿子
You should read the speech!
所有人都出去
Everybody out.
我说你们都出去
I said everybody out!
我才是总统 将军
I am the president, General.
-是的 你是 -所以...
- Yes, you are. - Okay, then...
但要我乐意才会为你服务
Serving at my pleasure.
你才清醒过来吗
You've just woken up, have you?
早上好啊
Good morning!
你赶走了你其他的所有盟友
You've alienated every other ally you have.
没有了军队的支持 你是什么
Without the Army's support, what would you be?
什么都不是
Nothing!
不过是另一个被罢黜的独♥裁♥者
Another deposed dictator.
那时美国人也帮不了你
And the Americans can't help you then.
我儿子在医院 在死亡线上挣扎
My son is in the hospital, fighting for his life.
我的女儿已经死了
My daughter is dead.
我和我妻子为这件事
My wife and I have given everything that we love
付出了一切
for this cause...
将军 如果我们不能做出改变
General, what is the point of the war
那这场战争还有什么意义
if we're no different from anyone else?
我们还在为什么战斗
What are we fighting for?
当然是为了胜利
To be the last man standing, of course.
我向人♥民♥承诺了选举
I promised the people elections!
然后你又打破了你的承诺
Then you broke your promise!
你以为原则是你能装进口袋
You think principles are something you can
只在对你有利的时候 才拿出来
put in your pocket, take out every now and then,
用一用的东西吗
whenever it suits you!
别用好像是我造成这一切的眼神看着我
Don't look at me as if I did this to you!
你才是始作俑者
You are the architect!
这都是你干的
This is your doing.
我也是被你变成了这样
I am your doing.
所以 给我去念稿子
Now, read the speech.
不
No!
你想念自己去念
Read your own goddamn speech.
那个谋杀了你女儿的人
The man who murdered your daughter
就在边境另一边
is on the other side of the border.
掀起了致使你儿子受伤的动♥乱♥的学生
The student that started the riot that claimed your son
支持着他
supported him.
醒啦
Huh?
这稿子是你写的
You wrote this speech.
这战争是你策划的
You planned this war.
我会为你赢得这场战争
And I am going to win it for you.
杀死那个人
And kill that man.
让你成为终身总统
Make you the president for life.
而我将是你的左膀右臂
With me at your right hand.
这就是你做的交易
That was the bargain you made.
你也该打破所有的幻觉
At some point, through all the delusion,
意识到这一点了
you must have begun to realize that.
你再也不可能
You were never going back
回帕萨迪纳做那个医生了
to be a doctor in Pasadena.
你要么读稿子
And it's this...
要么看着阿尔·法耶德家的人死光
or the death of every last Al Fayeed.
念你的稿子
Read the speech.
就是现在 我们的坦克还在向边境进发
Even now, our tanks are moving across our border
我们的飞机还在飞向目标
and our planes are headed to targets
在所谓的哈里发占领的地区深处的目标
deep inside territory held by the so-called Caliphate.
以这场战争
With this war,
我们发誓将永远不畏惧
we vow never to live in fear of men
那些将我们的信仰扭曲成仇恨宣言之人
who twist our religion into a manifesto of hate.
因为我们是自♥由♥的人♥民♥
Because we are a free people.
我们也将守住我们的自♥由♥
And we will remain a free people.
上帝保佑我们的士兵
God bless our soldiers.
上帝保佑我们
God bless you all.
愿上帝保佑阿布丁
And may God bless Abuddin.
会没事的
It'll be okay,
终归会的
in the end.
你会看到的
You'll see.
我一直提醒我们将会发生的事
The moment I have been warning us would come,
发生了
has come.
美国人阿尔·法耶德
The American Al Fayeed,
带着他的美国武器
with his American weapons,
穿过了边境来侵略我们的土地了
has crossed the border to invade our land.
今夜 我号♥召全世界
Tonight, I call on the faithful
所有忠诚的信徒
from all over the world--
尤其是那些就在阿布丁
and especially those living under occupation
之内的信徒
inside Abuddin--
加入我们
join us
与这个暴君
in fighting this tyrant
和他的十字军抗争
and his Crusader army.
上帝保佑阿布丁
God bless Abuddin.
莱拉 莱拉 莱拉 莱拉
Leila, Leila, Leila, Leila...
有时
Sometimes,
我们距离
we come so close
我们想要的世界
to catching a glimpse of the world
好近好近
the way we wish it could be.
它就在那里
It's just over there:
再绕过一个转角
around one more corner.
它消失了
And then it disappears.
再次消失了
Again.
于是我们开始感到挫败
And we begin to feel defeated.
再过久一点 我们会觉得
And after a while, we feel like
好像都不配拥有更好的东西
we don't even deserve any better.
世界就是这样了
That this is how it is.
但世界如何 是由我们来定义的
But how it is-- is always for us to say.
即使经过千百次挫败
Even after a thousand defeats.
受尽折磨
Battered,
但不气馁
but not broken.
我们依然默默祈祷
We still have the same quiet prayer,
即使死亡也不能将这夺走
that cannot be taken from us even by death,
就像孩子总会比我们活得长
like a child that will outlive us.
那些可能的祷告
The maybe prayer.
有可能
Maybe.
可能是明天 未来的某一天
Maybe tomorrow. One of these days.
一切将会不一样
It will be different.
我绝不会放弃可能性
I will never give up on maybe.
只要侯赛因·阿尔-卡迪酋长还在天堂看着我们
So long as Sheik Hussein Al-Qadi looks down on us from Paradise,
只要弗西·纳达尔还在国外继续斗争
and Fauzi Nidal fights from overseas
只要达莉亚·阿尔-亚兹贝克 希望之母
and Daliyah Al-Yazbek, the mother of all hope,
依然活着
still lives.
可能
Maybe.
可能就是明天
Maybe tomorrow.
只要我们不放弃
If we don't give up.
谁说明天不会是我们呢
Who's to say tomorrow won't be ours?
有人来见看你了
You have a visitor.
我叫埃克斯利
My name is Exley.
我为美...
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表