剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
Yes, there is.
那我们可以和解
Then let's make peace.
你也不想和解
You don't really want that.
你杀人不是要求生
You don't kill to survive.
是为了存在感
You kill to feel alive.
所以我倒很同情你
That's why I feel sorry for you.
伊哈卜
Ihab.
我是哈里夫
This is Khalif.
控住她了吗
Do you have her?
哈里夫
Khalif.
是的 她现在跟我一起
Yes, sir. She is with me now.
很好
Good.
带她去塔奥大街的十字路口
Take her to the crossing outside Tal Areet.
来人
Come!
把她带出来
Get her.
显然
Apparently,
你母亲比你的父亲更爱你
your mother loves you more than your father does.
爱玛·阿尔·法耶德人♥质♥危机爆发第三天
总统和第一家庭
The President and First Family
感谢你们的祈祷和良愿
appreciate your prayers and wishes.
但由于情况的敏感性
But due to the sensitive nature of the situation,
王宫对危机的持续时间
the Palace will have no further
不发表进一步的评论
comment for the duration of the crisis.
真希望我能在那儿陪着他们
I wish I could be there with them.
他知道你爱他
He knows you love him.
他也知道我爱他
He knows I love him, too.
我在想
I think.
无论如何 我们曾是挚友
Despite everything, we were best friends once.
他了解...
He knows...
我们
about both of us.
反正...
Anyway...
我很抱歉 我不请自来了
I apologize for inviting myself over.
今晚不适合独处
It's not a night to be alone.
而且从我记事起 这是我吃过的
And this was my first home-cooked meal
第一顿家常饭
since I can remember.
你觉得还好吗
Was it okay for you?
我的表情看起来很失望吗
Does this look like the face of a man who's disappointed?
没有家常饭吗
No home-cooked meals?
你鳏居多久了
How long have you been a widow?
16年了
16 years.
我妻子在萨米拉4岁的时候死于癌症
My wife died of cancer when Samira was four.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
她叫什么
What was her name?
巴斯玛
Basma.
是一个律师
She was a lawyer.
她15岁时我们相识
We met when she was 15.
真希望我有照片
I wish I had a picture.
萨米拉和她很像
Samira looked so much like her.
她各方面都很像她母亲
She was, in almost every way, like her mother.
萨米拉并不总是...
Samira wasn't always...
我独自养大女儿
I raised my daughter alone.
如果她有母亲可能...
Maybe if she'd had a mother...
别这样
Don't do that.
你从未想过再婚吗
You never thought about marrying again?
这么多年来都没想过吗
In all those years?
我想过...
I thought about it...
但没有第二个巴斯玛
but no one was Basma.
你呢
And how about you?
你丈夫走了多久了
How long has your husband been gone?
阿莫斯
Ahmos?
到现在快5个月了
Almost five months now.
他比我大
He was older than I am...
但我为他生了个儿子
but I gave him a son.
一个很棒的儿子
And a wonderful son,
从晚餐就能看出来
from what I could tell from dinner.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不想再婚了吗
So, no more marriages for you?
我考虑过 但...
I think about it but...
我不知道怎么做
I don't see how.
真的吗
Really?
你随手一点都有人愿意吧
I would think you'd just point and choose.
我没时间操心这个
I don't have time to worry about that.
世界并未停止转动
The world hasn't stopped spinning,
自从阿莫斯死后 速度快了一倍
and at twice its normal speed, since Ahmos died.
你短时间内经历了很多
You've come a long way in a short time.
说实话
You know, to be honest,
我将信将疑
I only half-believe it.
我可能是在做梦
I may be dreaming.
或者拿什么东西蒙蔽了大家
Or pulling something over on everyone.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
我认为你是真实的
I think you're the real thing.
他只会清醒
He's only been conscious
一个小时左右
for an hour or so.
那我能和他说话吗
But I can talk to him?
可以
Yeah.
父亲
Father.
我真正的儿子
My true son.
医生说你想把肾给我
The doctor said you want to give me your kidney.
你不用这么做
You don't have to.
我去做了测试
I went for the tests.
他们抽了我的血之类的
They took my blood and everything.
我本想和你血肉相连
I wanted to be connected to you,
就像我很小的时候那样
like I must have been when I was a little boy.
所有小男孩都对父亲有这样的感情 不是吗
All little boys feel that way about their fathers, don't they?
我甚至
I even went looking
还去看了旧相册
through old photo albums to see
看看能不能找到我们的...
if I could find evidence of that...
证据...
of us...
看看我找到了什么
and look what I found.
我认出了笔迹
I recognized the handwriting,
但我不理解为什么努斯拉特的日记本
but I couldn't figure out what Nusrat's journal
会和我们的家族纪念物放在一起...
was doing with our family memorabilia...
直到我读了里面的日记
until I started reading it.
努斯拉特在我们家族生活得很辛苦
Nusrat had a difficult time in our family.
她变得不稳定
She became unstable.
她是我的妻子
She was my wife.
她恨我 想杀了我
She hated me and wanted to kill me.
因为你侵犯了她
Because you violated her.
在新婚之夜
You put your fingers
你把手指插♥进♥了她的体内
inside of her the night of our wedding.
我这么做
What I did
是为了保护你
I did to protect you.
女人应该对她的丈夫忠诚
A woman should be faithful to her husband.
我需要确认她对你和我们的家族
I needed to make sure she's faithful to you
是忠诚的
and to our family.
突然
Suddenly
一切都说得通了
everything made sense.
为什么我们结婚几个月后
Why for months after we were married
她都不允许我碰她
she wouldn't let me touch her.
为什么她的父亲反对你
Why her father turned against you.
为什么她恨你
Why she hated you.
她想杀你以及为什么她死了
Why she tried to kill you and why she died.
你听我说
Would you listen to me
我没想通的是
The thing I couldn't figure out
你为什么不彻底销毁它
was why didn't you just get rid of it.
为什么不烧成灰埋起来
Why not burn it and bury the ashes?
一开始我以为
At first I thought it was
之所以你留着它
because you wanted to keep it,
是因为这是我新婚之夜你龌龊行为的纪念品
like some kind of sick souvenir of my wedding night.
但随后 父亲
But then, Father,
我明白了你为什么要留着它
then I realized the real reason why you kept it.
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表