剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
《暴君》前情提要
Previously on Tyrant...
我不信任我自己
I don't trust myself.
必须得有人一直照看她
Someone has to watch her 24/7.
我需要好起来
I need to go get better.
你要离开多久
How long will you be gone?
我不知道
I don't know.
你是巴萨姆的儿子
You're Bassam's son.
他不知道
He doesn't know.
向我保证你不会告诉他 艾哈迈德
Promise me you won't tell him, Ahmed.
你今天早上在哪儿 我找不到你
Where were you this morning? I couldn't find you.
你和我睡
You're sleeping with me
是因为我是总统的儿子
'cause I'm the president's son?
你都不读我的博客吗
Don't you read my blog?
你在批评他
You're criticizing him.
你跟他上♥床♥了吗
Are you sleeping with him?
我们在乎的一切都太重要了
Everything we care about is too important!
我不想向你父亲告发此事
I don't want to have to tell your father.
我们刚刚又接到了空袭♥警♥报
We just got a warning about more bombings.
有人在考虑逃跑了
Some people are talking about leaving,
想越境进入阿布丁
crossing the border into Abuddin.
我们可以在这边给你更好的生活 兄弟
We can make a better life for you here, brother.
你真的觉得四个月之后
You really think that four months from now,
当弗西就任总统 而你是个无名小卒
when Fauzi is president and you are nothing,
他还会对你感兴趣吗
that he will still be interested in you?
你要离开我了吗
Are you going to leave me?
我不会再离开你了
I'm never leaving you again.
让这些异教♥徒♥横尸街头
Kill the infidel in the street.
这些人是真正的行家
These guys are real pros.
而且这视频效果很明显
The thing's working, too.
这破玩意把保守派和伊♥斯♥兰♥教学生都撩起来了
Conservative Islamist students radicalized by this shit.
梅地亚
Mahdiya?
通通杀光
Kill them all.
一个不留
One by one.
关于这个达莉亚 我们知道多少
What do we know about Daliyah Al-Yazbek?
他们似乎很亲密
They seem close.
巴萨姆
Bassam...
马安 美军控制安全港
身份证件
ID, please.
你认识布鲁诺·马尔斯吗
Do you know Bruno Mars?
什么
What?
他是我最喜欢的歌♥手
He is my favorite singer.
我是从俄亥俄州亚克朗市来的
I'm from Akron, Ohio.
布鲁诺·马尔斯不怎么去那里
Bruno Mars doesn't hang out there much.
你可以跟我拍张照吗
Will you take a selfie with me?
可以 但得快点 在我长官发现前拍
Yeah, but do it quick, before my C.O. Notices.
我可以坐吗
May I?
随意
Help yourself.
塞米还在睡觉吗
Sammy still sleeping?
我不知道 他...
I don't know. He, um...
他这几天都不怎么下来吃早餐
he doesn't come down to breakfast much these days.
你还好吗 艾哈迈德
How are you, Ahmed?
还好
I'm okay.
我知道一直以来我...
I know that I haven't exactly been, uh...
都没怎么关照你
available to you.
还有塞米 还有...其实是所有人
Or Sammy or... anyone, really.
没人怪罪你
No one blames you.
你的事已经够多了
You have more than enough on your plate.
我在想...
I was thinking that...
也许我们
maybe it's time we should
该把努斯拉特移葬进家族坟墓了
bury Nusrat with the rest of the family.
如果你愿意的话
If you'd like that.
你知道我愿意的 但我妈妈她...
You know I would, but my mother, she...
我们会私人承办 只是亲人参加的仪式
We have a private plot; it would be a private ceremony.
谢谢你
Thank you.
很抱歉打扰你 总统先生
Sorry to interrupt, Mr. President.
但你得去作战室
You're needed in the war room.
恐怕这就是新常态了
Well, I'm afraid that this is the new normal.
不时的低水平暴♥力♥
Constant, low-level violence.
我同意
I agree.
过去两周发生了10起独♥立♥袭击
That's ten separate attacks in the last two weeks,
第一起受害人是塔姆拉酋长
starting with the assassination of Sheik Taymullah.
他们还在用那个战斗口号♥
They are still using it as a rallying cry.
你看
Take a look.
没人可以阻止对安♥拉♥的崇拜
异教♥徒♥都去死
木偶大♥师♥
稍等 退回去
Wait. Go back.
巴萨姆·阿尔法耶德和对伊斯的兰战争
阿敏教授的博客
那是谁
Who's that?
海赛姆·阿敏教授
Professor Haitham El-Amin.
巴萨姆·阿尔法耶德和对伊斯的兰战争
阿敏教授的博客
在大学教政♥治♥哲学
Teaches political philosophy at the university.
他是个新生代
He's part of a new generation
反政♥府♥博主
of anti-government bloggers.
他们这样的人有成打
There's dozens of them,
但他是最有影响力的
but this guy's the most influential.
哈里发只要有机会就会转发他的言论
The Caliphate reprints him every chance they get.
不知道他知不知道自己造成了多大损害
I wonder if he knows how much damage he's doing.
有流言说正有人策划更大的袭击
There has been some chatter about something bigger planned,
但时间地点我们一无所知
but we don't know where and we don't know when.
至少目前如此
At least not yet.
我对你的答案不满意 将军
I need better than that, General.
是的
Yup.
欧洲也是
So does Europe.
美国也是
So does the United States.
你们是我们最重要的新成员
You are our most important recruits.
因为你们是土生土长的阿布丁人
Because you're native Abuddinians.
等我们重新进军阿布丁
And when we march back into Abuddin,
你们会在队伍排头跟我走在一起
you will march in the front with me.
你
You.
你能为哈里发国做什么
How can you serve the Caliphate?
我付出所有一切
I give everything I have.
我献上我的生命
I give my life
为阿卜杜拉酋长保卫伊♥斯♥兰♥的战争做贡献
to serve Sheik Abdullah in the fight for Islam.
你呢
And you?
你能为哈里发奉献什么
How can you serve the Caliphate?
我奉献我的一切
I give everything I have.
我愿意誓死追随阿卜杜拉酋长
I give my life to serve Sheik Abdullah
为伊♥斯♥兰♥战斗
in the fight for Islam.
真的
Really?
你不想成家吗
You don't want a family?
不想嫁个富豪丈夫 带着你
A rich husband who takes you
去迪拜 去巴黎买♥♥好东西吗
on shopping trips to Dubai, Paris?
我愿奉献一切
I give everything.
很好
Good.
这是你的孩子们做的吗
Your kids made these?
我妻子
My wife.
她手艺不是很好
She's not very talented.
还有我儿子
My sons.
你爱你妻子吗
Do you love your wife?
你和她上过两次床
You've had sex with her twice.
至少两次
At least.
我确实爱她
I do love her.
但是上♥床♥ 就不那么喜欢了
The sex... not so much.
她知道吗
She know?
关于你吗 不知道
About you? No.
关于你
About you.
我一直瞒着没说
I hide all the time.
因为我们国家的文化 这种事不能说
All of us do, in this culture.
我们在心中是一种活法
We live in here one way,
在嘴上是另一种说法
and we say something else.
或者什么都不说
Or nothing at all.
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表