剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
但这也是一个机会
But it's an opportunity.
有机会让我们重拾失落的传统
An opportunity to reclaim our lost heritage,
追随我们的先知 穆圣的
to follow the example, our prophet Muhammad,
典范和脚步
salla llahu wa-sallam,
他教导我们 极端和暴♥力♥
who taught that extremism and violence
是为伊♥斯♥兰♥所不容的
has no place in Islam.
我追求的是真正的伊♥斯♥兰♥
My vision is of an authentic Islam,
一个记得
one that remembers
宽容才是我们信仰基石的伊♥斯♥兰♥
that tolerance is fundamental to our faith.
因为
Because...
伊♥斯♥兰♥是幸福
Islam is salaam.
是安宁
Peace.
愿主赐你们安宁
And peace be upon you.
谢谢 阿齐兹
Thank you, Aziz.
总统先生
Mr. President.
巴萨姆
Bassam...
之前我一直没法走进这里
I couldn't bring myself to come here before.
我想来的 但是
I tried, but...
我们都失去了女儿
We have no daughters.
天啊 弗西 我不知道该怎么做
My God, Fauzi, I don't know what to do,
我看不见出路
I'm so lost.
你当然是了
Of course you are.
我曾向主祈祷 让时间倒流一年
I prayed to God to let me go back in time one year.
再给我一次机会
Just give me one more chance.
但我们只能向前
But we can only go forward.
我要参加总统大选
I'm going to run for president.
把你挑起来的种种做个了结
And try to finish what you started.
如果我可以的话
If I can.
这样我们的女儿才不会枉死
So our daughters won't have died for nothing.
非常抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
什么
What?
不好意思
Excuse me.
天啊 那么乱
God, what a mess.
年轻人嘛
Teenagers.
简直疯得跟狼孩似的
You'd think she was raised by wolves.
像罗慕路斯与雷穆斯 你知道的
Like Romulus and Remus, you know, the...
创立罗马的那对双胞胎
twins who founded Rome.
女士
Ma'am?
当你失去20%血容量
When you lose 20% of your blood volume,
就会进入低血容性休克
you go into hypovolemic shock.
很抱歉我们还没有打扫干净
I'm sorry we haven't cleaned in here yet.
我们以为
We thought that...
但那需要点时间
But that takes minutes.
或许几小时
Maybe hours.
但如果
But if...
如果刀刺破了她的肾
...if the knife punctured her kidney...
她会立即失去意识
...she'd lose consciousness in under a second.
一下就死掉了
And then dead in a minute.
就那么躺在地上
Lying down there on the ground.
一下就死掉了
Dead in a minute.
一下就死掉了
Dead in a minute.
死掉
Dead.
暴君 第三季第四集
他有时蓄胡子 有时会剃掉
Sometimes he has a beard. Sometimes he shaves.
通常圣♥战♥分子不这样
Which is strange for a jihadi.
他看着和大学时期完全不一样
He looks nothing like the university pictures.
而且体重减了大约九公斤
And he's lost about 20 pounds.
会很难找到这家伙
This guy's gonna be hard to find.
他就是只潮虫 藏在岩石之下
He's a pillbug. He hides under a rock.
怎么了
What's happening?
莫莉
Molly?
你们看这些照片干嘛
What are you doing looking at pictures?
我们还没有确定投炸♥弹♥的位置
We haven't yet pinpointed where to bomb.
杀我女儿的人还活着
The man who killed my daughter is still alive.
想到他还活着我就受不了
I-I can't stand the thought of him living.
好 好
Okay, okay.
-她还 -好
- Well, she's... - Okay.
她的尸体
Well, her body is
已经入土
in the ground.
而他却安稳地睡着
And he's sleeping peacefully.
他还活着 而你却在那儿傻坐着
He's breathing and you're just sitting there!
我和你一样想他死
I want him dead as much as you do.
但请你
But, please,
给我一点时间
give me a little time.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
等等 等等 莫莉 莫莉
Wait, wait, Molly. Molly...
我们
We, um...
我们得谈谈葬礼的事
we need to talk about the funeral.
我们得要回她的尸体
We need her body back.
我给国♥务♥院♥打了电♥话♥
I-I called the State Department.
想找埃克斯利谈 但她也帮不上忙
I tried to talk to Exley, but she couldn't help me.
没人能帮我
Nobody could help me.
什么鬼扯的...我也不知道
Some bullshit about-- I don't know.
所以该你来
So you need to do it.
好吧 你得想办法把尸体弄回来
Okay, you need to get it back somehow.
莫莉 要把伊哈卜杀了都比取回尸体
Molly, it will be easier to kill Ihab
更容易
than to get her body.
但我们得尽快安葬贾马尔
But Jamal needs to be buried very soon.
我们得为爱玛做祷告
And we have to say prayers for Emma.
"祷告"
"Prayers"?
哪种祷告
What kind of prayers?
-你指穆♥斯♥林♥那套吗 -是的
- You mean Muslim prayers? - Yes.
可爱玛不是穆♥斯♥林♥
But Emma isn't Muslim.
我们是这个穆♥斯♥林♥国家的第一家族
We're the first family of a Muslim country.
百姓都信奉
The people believe...
我才不在乎百姓信奉什么
I don't care what the people believe.
杀死她的人就是个穆♥斯♥林♥
The man who killed her is a Muslim.
你还想用穆♥斯♥林♥那套来埋她吗
And you want to bury her that way?!
绝不
No.
我不同意
I won't have it.
爱玛才不想这样 她恨这套
Emma wouldn't want this! She would hate this!
我不会让你这么做的
I won't let you do it!
准备好了吗
You ready?
差不多
Hardly.
我感觉像是闭着眼睛跳崖
I feel like I'm jumping off a cliff with my eyes closed.
这是你为他为国所能尽到的
It's the very best thing you could have done for him.
最大贡献
For our whole country.
但愿吧
I hope so.
走着看吧
We'll see.
那是你的发言
That your speech?
嗯
Yeah.
看看吧
Take a look.
虽然现在已经改不了了
Not that I can change anything now.
好 在我介绍你后你就出来
Okay, so I'll introduce you, and then you come out.
准备好了吗
You ready?
写得太好了
It's wonderful.
真的吗 你喜欢吗
Really? You liked it?
是的
Yes.
下午好
Good afternoon.
感谢各位前来支持弗西·纳达尔
Thank you for coming to show your support for Fauzi Nidal.
在这悲伤的日子里
On this day of grief,
我宣布将竞选阿布丁的总统
I announce my candidacy for presidency of Abuddin.
我对祖国人♥民♥的希望是
My hope for this country is that
即使经历着失去亲人的悲痛
even in the wake of terrible loss...
我和许多人都切身感受过的悲痛
loss that I and so many of you know too well--
也不要失去信心
we do not lose heart.
而要从中吸取教训
But instead that we gain in wisdom.
重新为巴萨姆·阿尔·法耶德的改革理念
That we rededicate ourselves to the principles
添砖加瓦
of Bassam Al Fayeed's revolution.
让那些经历了国破家亡的人们
That those of us who are broken and this country that is broken
共同恢复
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表