剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
《暴君》前情提要
Previously on Tyrant...
娶马迪亚 你喜欢她 不是吗
Marry Mahdiya. You like her, no?
真♥主♥给了我信息
God has sent me a message.
我的道路是复仇
My path is revenge.
别无其他
Nothing else.
我明白
I understand.
我想知道你和伊哈卜·本·拉希德会面
I want to know what really happened
到底都谈了些什么
when you met with Ihab bin Rashid.
我以为我可以说服他
I thought I could convince him
相信我们都在为阿布丁争取同样的东西
that we both want the same thing for Abuddin.
你给伊哈卜的提议
The offer you made Ihab,
我也原样提供给你
I'm offering you the same thing.
你我联手
A partnership between us.
我当选总统后 会任命你做我的首相
I will be the president and you will be my prime minister.
在宣布与阿尔·卡迪酋长的自♥由♥党的联盟后
One day after announcement of a coalition with Sheik Al-Qadi,
莱拉·阿尔·法耶德的民调数据
Leila Al Fayeed
突发新闻
大选结果
已经超过了弗西·纳达尔
has pulled ahead of Fauzi Nidal.
如果她当上总统
If she gets to be president,
你就自己斩断了自己的改革
you've amputated your own revolution!
他们有多大可能性
What are the chances of them holding
能一直保持这样的联合
a coalition like this together?
如果你一开始不能占据压倒性优势
Unless you overwhelm them from the start,
那你顶多和他们打成平手
you're gonna fight them to a draw at best,
而这就是他们的胜利
which means they win.
而你只有一次机会采取正确的决策
And you've got one chance to get it right.
阿布丁总统
The president of Abuddin
和他的美国炸♥弹♥谋杀了阿卜杜拉酋长
and his American bombs have murdered Sheik Abdullah
我将接任哈里发国的领导
leaving me the leader of the Caliphate.
第一次 我们都拥有了军队
For the first time, we both have an army.
我们彻底解决争斗吧
Let's finish this once and for all.
在德国有一个住院治疗中心
There's an in-patient treatment center in Germany.
我需要好起来
I need to go get better.
你可以在这里好起来
You can get better here.
我不能再留在这了
I can't be here anymore.
你想知道你能为我做什么吗 巴里
You want to know what you can do for me, Barry?
你可以放我走
You can let me go.
巴萨姆
Bassam...
欢迎来到德累斯顿 将军
Welcome to Dresden. General.
您是来参加会议的
You're here for the conference, I see.
没错 住两晚
That's right. Two nights.
第一次来本市吗
First time in our city?
是的
It is.
我很期待在反恐会议期间
And I'm looking forward to being
参观一下贵市
a tourist in-between terrorism panels.
需要告知您一下
Just so you're aware,
莱布尼兹宴会厅的开场晚宴
the opening dinner in the Leibniz Ballroom
被调到了晚上九点 有些客人到得比较晚
has been moved to 9:00 P.M. to accommodate late-arriving guests.
一把钥匙 还是两把
One key or two?
两把 谢谢
Two, please.
祝您住得愉快
Have a wonderful stay.
谢谢
Thank you.
莱拉·阿尔·法耶德
Leila Al Fayeed.
欢迎来到德累斯顿 夫人
Welcome to Dresden, ma'am.
谢谢
Thank you.
科格斯韦尔呢 将军
Where's Cogswell, General?
我想跟你俩谈谈
I want to talk to you both.
去北大西洋公约组织反恐会议
NATO Terrorism conference.
当然
Right, of course.
将军
General?
我们是否准备好派兵叙利亚了
I need to know if we're ready to send our army into Syria.
先生 你是问今天是否准备好发动战争了吗
Sir, are you asking me if we're prepared to go to war today?
是的
That's what I'm asking.
准备好了
Yes.
很好
Good.
我已经等不及了
I'm tired of waiting.
我们需要伊哈卜给我们一个出兵的理由
We need Ihab to give us an excuse, any reason to march,
时机一到 我们就行动
and when it comes, we move.
我想告诉你件事
I have news I wanted to share with you.
好
Okay.
我自愿成为了殉道者
I volunteered to become a martyr.
我要将圣♥战♥勇士送回家乡
To bring jihad to their backyard.
成为殉道者是莫大的荣耀
It's a great honor. To-to be a martyr.
为我们的事业牺牲 升入天堂
To go to paradise for our cause.
我知道
I know.
希望有一天我们能在天堂再见
I hope to meet you there someday.
那样最好
That would be nice.
虽然我们此生注定无法共事
Since we weren't destined to share a path in this world,
希望下辈子可以见你
I would like to see you in the next.
妈
Mom?
塞米
Sammy.
妈
Mom.
天啊
Oh, God.
我好想你
I missed you so much.
我也是
Oh, me, too.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事
I'm okay.
医生他们...
So, the doctors, they--?
-他们同意了 -好吧
- They were on board. - Oh, okay.
我没有逃跑
I didn't run away.
莫莉
Molly?
我回来了
I'm home.
我看到了
I can see that.
我不知道你要回来
I had no idea.
你说别打电♥话♥ 我就没打
You-you said don't call. I didn't call.
我知道
I know.
你真好
You were so good.
我知道那很难做到
I-I, I know that was hard.
我给住院医师说过了
Uh, I, I gave the house staff a warning.
但很抱歉没有告诉你
I'm sorry I couldn't tell you.panel
我只是 没有办法
I just, I never would've been able
回答你的所有问题
to answer all your questions.
已经无所谓了
It doesn't matter now.
见到我很开心吗
You happy to see me?
你不知道我有多开心
You have no idea.
对不起 莫莉今天回家了
我已经叫了一瓶
I got one already.
喝两瓶 我们会醉的哦
Two might be more than we need.
不试一试怎么知道
Well, we're never gonna know unless we try.
我喜欢在下午的时候
I like taking you to bed in the afternoon
在一个没人认识你我的国家和你上♥床♥
in a country where no one knows who we are.
我们不用藏着掖着
We don't have to hide.
很有意思 我刚才还在想
That's funny, I was just thinking...
我们一起睡过这么多次
...we've done this so many times.
为什么这一次感觉如此不同
Why is it so different this time?
因为这才是普通人过的
It's because this is what normal people do.
他们去度假
They take a holiday.
一个很短的假期
A very short holiday.
真实的世界就在窗外
The real world is right outside that window.
远在千里之外了
A thousand miles more.
你要看一下我的智囊团吗
Are you gonna come see my panel?
哦 好 得看情况了
Oh, well, that depends. Is it...
和下午去德雷斯顿要做的事有关吗
Is it about what to do in Dresden in the afternoon?
那就行
Then, yeah.
我给它的题目是"哈里发的周边国家
I believe it's titled "Neighboring States
以及哈里发的深远影响力"
and the Spreading Infection of the Caliphate."
那一点都不好笑
That's just not funny.
这话好伤人
Oh, that hurts.
那是我要做的事情
That's what I was going for.
我想看看你的智囊团
I'm gonna come see your panel.
我就可以知道两个月后当我当上总统后
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表