剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
你是我遇见过的第一个
You're the first man I have ever met
不对此感到羞愧的人
who doesn't have shame.
你不知道这有多刺♥激♥
You have no idea how exciting that is.
多撩人
How sexy that is.
这道伤疤是...
This is from the, uh...
营地突击那次
Raid in the camp.
我真的得走了
I really have to go.
再躺五分钟
Five more minutes.
五分钟够做什么的
What can I do in five minutes?
别回答
Don't answer that.
我曾经想象过这样的你
I picture you like this...
偶尔想过
during the day, sometimes.
我闭上眼
I close my eyes,
就看见你在这房♥间里
and I see you here in this room.
只有在这个房♥间里 我才觉得这个世界
This is the only place where the world just...
能为我暂停
stops for me.
再躺五分钟
Five minutes.
我没... 你在等我吗
I didn't... Were you waiting for me?
我今天正好有点空 所以
I-I had a break in my schedule, so...
过去几周我一直挺忙的
I've been so busy the last couple of weeks,
都没来看看你
I haven't seen you.
我给你留了几次言
I-I left you a couple of messages.
我知道 很抱歉
I know. I'm sorry.
我也忙得很
I've been so busy, too.
你是想谈什么事情吗
Was there something you wanted to talk about?
加尼还好吗
H- how's Ghani?
他挺好的
Oh, he's-he's all right.
其实我觉得他
Actually, I think he's having
最近在学校有点不好过
a little bit of a hard time at school right now.
你知道这个年纪的孩子有多熊
You know how children are at this age.
有时候甚至很残忍♥
They can be so cruel sometimes.
我既想做些什么帮帮他
And part of me wants to do something about it;
但我有的时候又想着
part of me thinks that, you know what,
生活有时候就是很残酷
life can be cruel sometimes, too,
也许该让他经历经历...
and maybe he should just learn to...
嫁给我吧
Marry me.
什么
Sorry?
我希望你能嫁给我
I-I want you to marry me.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know it's a crazy thing to ask,
而且现在也不是个求婚的好时候
and this is not the right place or time,
但是最近这段时间 不管做什么事
but there's never really a right time or place
都挺不容易的
for anything these days.
我
I...
我不知道该怎么...
I don't know what to...
达莉亚
Daliyah...
你是个寡妇 而我们的文化一向看不起寡妇
you're a widow in a culture that's not very good to widows.
而且你儿子也需要一个父亲
You have a son who could use a father.
而我也不想一直孤零零的
And I'm tired of being lonely.
听我说
Listen.
我并不清楚我该怎么看待总统宝座
I don't really know how I feel about being president.
我从来都没想过要掌握大权
I've never really wanted to be in charge.
但如果有你做我的第♥一♥夫♥人♥
But if you were my first lady...
我知道这听起来有些不切实际
I know it sounds a little impractical.
而且 虽然我不能妄自揣测你的想法
And, well, obviously I can't speak for you,
但对于我自己
but for myself...
我非常确信我爱上了你
I have no doubt I'm falling in love.
你认为我疯了
You think I'm crazy.
我之前给别人做过妾 弗西
I was someone's second wife, Fauzi.
我是个小人物
I was nobody.
而现在 不知怎地
And now, God knows how,
我成了关键人物
I'm a substantial person.
就因为我的作品
Because of my work.
我和你的结合将是平等的
You would be my equal partner.
而且你会成为这个国家最重要的女人
And the most important woman in the country.
达莉亚 你现在能做许多好事
Daliyah, for all the good you can do here,
而我们一起 能做的好事会多得多
we could do so much more good together.
请你考虑一下吧
Just think about it.
向我保证你会考虑的
Promise me you'll think about it.
多谢各位今天来到...
So thank you all for joining us...
多谢各位今天来到这里
Thank you all for joining us today.
本会期又添加了十多位证人出庭
We've added a dozen testimonies for this session,
所以今晚可能会延期休会
so we will be going a little bit later tonight.
首先上台作证的是尼扎·卡塞姆先生
Our first testimony is from Mr. Nizar Kassem.
卡塞姆先生是阿斯玛的一位音乐教师
Mr. Kassem is a music teacher from Asima
曾在贾马尔和卡勒德·阿尔·法耶德当政期间
who spent seven years in prison
在监狱里被关押七年
under the regime of Jamal and Khaled Al Fayeed.
求求你 求求你
I beg of you, I beg of you!
求求你 求求你
Please, please, please!
暴 君
第三季 第蓝集
我是达莉亚·阿尔
This is Daliyah Al...
我是达莉亚·阿尔-亚兹贝克 请
This is Daliyah Al-Yazbek. Please...
给我一份受害者名单
I need a list of the victims.
我们还在收集信息
We're still gathering information.
目前已确认19人死伤
We've confirmed 19 casualties so far...
给我名字
I need names!
先生 情况才发生不久 很多
Sir, this has only just happened. Many of...
告诉我那边的负责人是谁
Tell me who you've got on the ground,
我自己会给他们打电♥话♥
and I'll call them myself!
情况报告一出来我就给您
I'll get you a status report the moment it's available.
同时
In the meantime,
我需要你授权马安的行动
I need you to authorize an operation in Ma'an.
什么行动
What operation?
将军想逮捕半数百姓
The General wants to arrest half the population.
我希望能抢在其他袭击之前
I want to preempt any further attacks.
我们也只会逮捕监视名单上的人
We'd only be arresting people on the watch list.
喂
Yes?
巴萨姆
Bassam.
达莉亚
Daliyah.
我也想尽早打给你 但他们说
I wanted to call you sooner, but they said
不能打
we couldn't.
齐亚德死了
Ziyad is dead.
他们在开枪 然后
They were firing their guns and...
他用身子掩护了我
he covered me with his body.
好 听我说 我会尽快赶过来的
Okay. Listen, I'll be down as soon as I can get there, okay?
达莉亚
Daliyah?
我在
I'm here.
我会尽快赶过来
I'll be there as soon as I can.
他们要带我去医院
They're taking me to the hospital.
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
没 割到一点
No, just a cut.
那好 我去医院找你
Okay. I'll meet you at the hospital.
不 你应该待在宫殿
No. You should be at the Palace.
我没事的
I'll be fine.
回头见
I'll see you soon.
达莉亚
Daliyah...
达莉亚
Daliyah?
达莉亚
Daliyah.
感谢老天
Thank God.
怎么 我也不知道还能说什么
What... I don't know what else to say.
我没事
I'm all right.
这不是我的血
It's not my blood.
车子已就绪
The transport's ready.
没事 我没...这不是我的血
All right, I'm not... It's not my blood.
达莉亚
Daliyah...
他们想带我去医院
They want to take me to the hospital.
没事的 没事的 我跟你一起去
It's okay. It's okay. I'll come with you.
针对贤人委员会的懦弱攻击
This cowardly attack on the Truth and Dignity Commission
威胁到我们所有人
threatens all of us.
作为临时总统
As Interim President,
我决心不再让阿布丁的人♥民♥
I am determined that the people of Abuddin will never again
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表