剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
这...没关系
That's... okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
梅地亚你 还好吗
Are you okay, Mahdiya?
什么 是的
What? Yes.
我不能
I can't...
我不该讲电♥话♥的
I'm not really supposed to talk.
我不该跟你讲
I shouldn't talk.
我只是想打给你一下
I just wanted to call for a minute.
我得挂了
I have to go.
再见了 哈尼夫
Bye, Hanif.
我对这个地方一无所知
Ah, I didn't know anything about this place.
太美了
It's wonderful.
都是战后重建的
It was all rebuilt after the war.
他们重建了一切
They recreated the whole thing again.
这是一个美丽城市的完美复刻
This is an exact replica of a beautiful city.
你不觉得有点讽刺吗
That's a little bit cynical, don't you think?
重点是他们重建了
The point is they rebuilt.
这算是人类韧性的一课
It's a lesson of human resilience.
这是一种看待的方式
That's one way of looking at it.
那你想怎么看
How would you prefer to think of it?
标志着我们能掩盖一切
As a monument to our ability to paint things over
当做从未发生过的能力
as if they never happened.
这样我们就能重复犯错
So that we can make the same mistakes all over again.
在你身上发生了什么 你是个美国人
What's happened to you? You're an American.
我以为你们都是乐观的理想主义者
I thought you people are all rah-rah idealism.
我们不再是个年轻的国家了
We are not a young country anymore.
我是阿布丁人 我们是个年轻的国家
Well, I'm from Abuddin. We are a young country.
所以我更喜欢希望
So I prefer hope.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我让员工给我收拾另一间房♥
I asked the staff to make up another room for me.
另一间房♥
Another room?
一间独♥立♥的卧室吗
A separate bedroom?
我需要一些空间
I need some space.
-所以你不想和我同床共枕 -别
- So you don't want to sleep in the same bed with me? - Don't.
就...这样吧
Just... let it be.
不 我不会这么做
No, I'm not gonna do that.
别逼我说我不想说的话
Please don't make me talk about things I don't want to talk about.
这什么意思
What does that mean?
所有事情我们都该开诚布公
We have to talk about everything.
行啊
Fine.
我不在的时候 你们俩睡过吗
Did you sleep with her when I was gone?
动作挺快
That was quick.
你以为我察觉不到吗
You think I didn't have a sense?
你看她的眼神
The way you looked at her.
她看我的眼神
The way she looked at me.
你不告诉我她来了首都
Not telling me she was in the capital.
你走了 剩我一个人
You were gone. I was alone.
我又不知道你是否还回来
I didn't know if you were ever coming back.
不用解释了
I don't need to hear your reasons.
我不在乎 巴里
I don't care, Barry.
我不在乎你睡什么人
I don't care who you sleep with.
我现在试图弄明白你的想法
I'm trying to figure out how you think now.
你的感受
Wh-What it is you're feeling.
我对你已经毫无爱意
I'm not in love with you anymore.
好
Okay.
我走之前你问我是否把艾玛的死怪罪于你
You asked me before I left if I blame you for Emma's death.
没错
I do.
或许这对你不公平 但我就怪你
And that may not be fair, but I do.
我也怪自己
I blame myself, too.
这都不重要
It doesn't matter.
不管我们过去...
Whatever we had--
我都说不准我们有过什么
I'm not even sure what we had anymore--
反正都没了
it's gone.
失去子女的夫妻大概都会这样吧
I think that happens when people lose a child.
我看有文章这么说
I read that somewhere.
我不接受
No. I do not accept that.
不能就这么放弃
We can't just give up.
巴里 不能因为你觉得该继续下去
Barry, don't fight for this just because you think
就一个劲地争取
it's the right thing to do.
我们俩都有这感觉
We both feel the same way.
咱们成熟点 好吗
So let's just be adults, yeah?
我们俩仍是彼此配偶
I'm your partner, and you're mine.
仍要共同抚养孩子 仍有待完成的任务
We still have a child together, and we still have a job to do.
一起完成
Together.
所以我才回来
That's why I'm here.
突发新闻 德累斯登酒店遇炸♥弹♥袭击
警方称31死81伤
目前有31人死亡 86人受伤
The death toll now stands at 31, with 86 injured,
很多都身受重伤
many of them critical.
据德国警方发布
German police have reported
袭击者是一女性人♥肉♥炸♥弹♥
the attack was the work of a single suicide bomber,
其姓名尚未公布 但已知与...
a woman whose name has not been released but is known to have...
-喂 -你怎么样
- Yes? - Just tell me how you are.
我当时离得很远
I was far away.
在大厅的另一边
At the other end of the lobby.
只受了一点刮擦 没大碍
Just a few cuts and bruises-- that's it.
想都想不到
You can't imagine
炸♥弹♥能把人炸成什么样
what a bomb could do to a human body.
我知道他们认为和阿布丁有关
I understand they've tied it back to Abuddin.
挺好奇巴萨姆会作何反应
It'll be interesting to see how Bassam reacts.
再过一个半月就是大选
The election's six weeks away.
这是新政♥府♥要处理的问题
This is the problem of the new government.
也就是我们的问题
This is our problem.
几分钟前哈里发军队在网上正式宣布
The Caliphate officially claimed responsibility in a post
对此事负责
just a few minutes ago.
他们证实梅地亚·卡坦是人♥肉♥炸♥弹♥
They identified Mahdiya Kattan as the suicide bomber.
联♥合♥国♥安全理事会正召集紧急会议
The UN Security Council is convening in the next few hours
讨论暴♥力♥在欧洲的扩散
to discuss the spread of violence into Europe.
"哈里发-阿布丁冲突造成的后果
"And the ripple effect of the Caliphate-Abuddin conflict,
现在也开始波及全世界"
which has now begun to infect the rest of the world."
好 我想跟联♥合♥国♥大使会面
Okay, I'm gonna see our UN ambassador
如果可以也想见到秘♥书♥长♥
and the Secretary General if I can.
遵命
Yes, sir.
伊哈卜做了他该做的 下面看你了
Ihab's done his part.
告诉马鲁夫我下午做电视讲话
Tell Maloof I'm going on television this afternoon.
我不止需要你的默认
I need more than your silent acquiescence,
还希望在这件事上你能站出来支持我
I need your vocal support on this.
这是战争 为我们女儿的战争
This is a war for both our daughters.
你觉得莱拉会怎么做
What do you think Leila will do?
所以她和阿尔·卡迪的联盟很危险
Well, this is why her alliance with Al-Qadi is so dangerous.
否则她就支持我了
She'd be on my side otherwise.
她会找到程序上的问题来反对
She'll find some reason to object, something procedural.
她就是不肯答应
She can't just say yes.
但我觉得她也没多少可怪我的
But I don't think she has much room to take me on either.
她和我们一样清楚 照这个情况
She knows as well as you and I do that at this point,
哈里发军队决不会准阿布丁实现民♥主♥
the Caliphate will never allow democracy in Abuddin.
他们会和我们斗下去 最后要么我们死
They will battle us until either we're destroyed,
要么他们亡
or they are.
好 我同意
Yes, I agree.
直播倒计时 五 四 三 二
Going live in five, four, three, two.
阿布丁同胞们
My fellow Abuddinians,
哈里发军队在德累斯登的袭击
the Caliphate attack in Dresden
是他们妨碍我们安居乐业 重享自♥由♥
was the latest in a series of violent assaults
所采取的一系列暴♥力♥袭击之一
on our way of life and on freedom itself.
我们不会坐等他们的下一次攻击
We will not wait for them to attack us again.
当我们回应时
When we respond,
我们一定会回应
and we will respond,
届时会将哈里发军队
it will be with decisive
彻底铲除
and with deadly force.
我向大家保证
I pledge to you
他们再也无法伤害我们
to eliminate their capacity to harm us
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表