剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
我不想浪费我们相处的时光
I don't want to waste our time together.
我现在只有这一个指望了
It's the one thing I look forward to.
这对我也很重要 比你知道的重要得多
I look forward to it, too, more than you even know.
但我不仅是和你躲在密室里睡觉的女人
But I'm not just the woman you sleep with in some anonymous room.
自己缓一缓
Take some time.
清醒清醒
Think.
试着好好睡会儿
And try and sleep.
这很危险
This is dangerous.
对你我都是
For both of us.
的确
Yes, it is.
那请让我先向你道谢
I'll start by saying thank you.
我很欣赏你辞职的举动
I appreciate your resignation.
你为什么要和我见面
Now, why am I here?
我想知道你和伊哈卜·本·拉希德会面
I want to know what really happened
到底都谈了些什么
when you met with Ihab Bin Rashid.
不重要了 反正你也不相信我
It won't matter. You won't believe me.
说来听听
Try me.
我以为我可以说服他
I thought I could convince him
相信我们都在为阿布丁争取同样的东西
that we both want the same thing for Abuddin.
我错了
I was wrong.
我料到此行不成功便成仁
I assumed I could succeed or die.
而我也准备好了赴死
And I was prepared for both.
然而我也错了
I was wrong about that, too.
我被利用了
I ended up being used.
阿布丁内部有两个让哈里发国惧怕的敌人
The Caliphate has two enemies inside Abuddin that scare them:
巴萨姆
Bassam...
还有我
and me.
一张照片把我们两个都毁了
One photograph took care of both of us.
我成了罪人
I'm outlawed,
巴萨姆则真的成了伊♥斯♥兰♥的敌人
and Bassam proved himself the enemy of Islam.
你认为我在撒谎
You think I'm lying?
我相信你说的是真♥相♥
I think you're telling the truth.
你给伊哈卜的提议
The offer you made Ihab,
我也原样提供给你
I'm offering you the same thing.
-你我联手 -你
- A partnership, between us. - You?
我当选总统后 会任命你做我的总理
I will be the president and you will be my prime minister.
-这不可能 -一切皆有可能
- Impossible. - Nothing is impossible.
巴萨姆不让你参选 你也不会参选 我来
Bassam said you could not run, and you won't be running, I will.
不是说这个
N-not that.
我们的目标不同 夫人
We want different things, madam.
错 我们目标相同 赢得大选
No, we want the same thing-- to win this election.
而很不幸的是 想胜选的唯一途径
And, unfortunately, the only way that will happen
就是你我互相妥协
is for us to reach some kind of compromise.
否则弗西·纳达尔就会成为
Otherwise, Fauzi Nidal is about to become
下一任阿布丁总统了
the President of Abuddin.
只怕有些鸿沟是无法跨越的
Some gulfs are too wide to cross, I'm afraid.
好些了吧
Better?
总得有开始才有跨越的可能
We need to start somewhere.
我们的情报显示
Our intelligence suggests
在美军的帮助下
that with the help of the American military,
他们的军力迅速增强
their strength is growing rapidly.
他们正在准备和我们打一场地面战
They are moving towards a ground war with us.
这正是我们希望巴萨姆犯下的错误
This is precisely the kind of mistake we want Bassam to make.
但如果开战过早就不是错误了
Not if it comes too soon.
我担心我们还没有准备好被
I worry that we won't be ready for an onslaught
美军支持的阿布丁军队屠♥杀♥
from an American-backed Abuddinian Army.
在俄军轰炸和库尔德军的地面进攻夹击下
Between the bombing by the Russians and the Kurds on the ground,
我们已经损失了千余名战士了
we've lost more than 1,000 soldiers.
我一点都不担心
I wouldn't worry.
一旦圣♥战♥打响
When the holy war begins,
信众们肯定会蜂拥而来
the true believers will flock.
但等不到他们美军肯定就到了
The Americans will arrive well before they do.
你的信仰需要再强些
You need to have more faith.
-是你该注意你的身份 -我的身份
- And you need to watch your place. - ?My place?
我是什么身份
What place is that?
够了
Enough.
自己人吵什么 分散注意力
Fighting among ourselves, losing focus.
对我们的事业一点帮助都没有
This doesn't help our cause.
他想拿我们所有人的命给一个女人复仇
He's willing to kill us all to avenge the death of a woman.
就为了萨米拉·纳达尔
For Samira Nidal,
我们才和阿布丁撕破脸吗
we turn back to Abuddin?
是我想带大家回阿布丁
I want us back in Abuddin.
布雷德利步兵战车今早刚刚
The Bradley Fighting Vehicles arrived
从欧洲运过来
from Europe this morning.
一个月来您手下已经增加了3700名步兵
You've added 3,700 ground soldiers in the past month.
就告诉我准备好了没有
You just need to tell me if we're ready or not.
准备好了 总统先生
We're ready, Mr. President.
就要好了
Very soon.
你不同意吗 将军
You don't agree, General?
科格斯韦尔将军没有将阿布丁将士的
General Cogswell does not take into account
死战热血考虑在内
the fervor of the Abuddinian soldiers;
他们个个都愿意为国献身
their willingness to die for their country.
我老了 已经热血不起来了 总统先生
I'm a little old for macho optimism, Mr. President.
我告诉你真♥相♥吧
Here's the truth.
这将是一场漫长的战争
This is going to be a long war.
每一场战争都比人们预想的要长
Every war is longer than you think it's going to be.
你第一天可以一鼓作气
You'll be strongest on your first day,
然后每过一天你都会衰竭一点
and every day after that, you'll get weaker
而他们反倒越来越强
and they'll get stronger.
你将会在叙利亚深陷泥潭
You're going to be mired in Syria,
而那恰是他们的地盘
which is their territory.
你知道什么是热血吗 将军
You think you know fervor, General?
这只是洗♥脑♥邪教而已
This is an end-of-days cult.
你根本不知道真正的热血是什么
You have no idea what real fervor is.
如果你一开始不能占据压倒性优势
Unless you overwhelm them from the start,
那你顶多和他们打成平手
you're gonna fight them to a draw at best,
而这就是他们的胜利
which means they win.
而你只有一次机会采取正确的决策
And you've got one chance to get it right.
所以在准备好之前什么都不做吗
So until then, he does nothing?
正确
Correct.
你没准备好派美军增援
You're not ready to send in troops
而你也抓不住伊哈卜和酋长
and you can't find me Ihab and the Sheik.
-总统先生 -你们把这事办好
- Mr. President... - You two figure this out!
两个月之后就大选了
This election is two months away.
我当总统的时间不多了
I'm running out of time as president.
暴君 第三季第七集
我想我找到了
Okay, I think I found it. It's...
我的父母还是想包办我的婚事
My parents still want me to have an arranged marriage.
就像他们当年那样
Like they did.
那好吧
Oh, well then.
不会的
Oh, no.
绝不
No way.
看看他们的经历 我就知道我绝非我想要的
Looking at them is exactly why I know I can't.
真想把第一次给你
I want to lose my virginity to you.
怎么了
What?
我们20分钟后还有课
We have class in 20 minutes.
又不是现在
Well, not now. I mean...
总有一天会的
one day soon.
送我上课去吧
Walk me to class.
现在我觉得好尴尬
Now I'm embarrassed.
不要啊 你说的话很甜蜜的
You shouldn't be. It's sweet.
我也没破处呢
I'm a virgin, too.
真的
Wait, really?
为什么这么问
What's that supposed to mean?
就是你谈吐这么优雅 特别西方化
I don't know, you're just so well-spoken
而且观念也很进步
and Western and progressive and...
得了吧 虽然我持有这样的看法
Oh, shut up. Just because I have a point of view
并不意味着我
that doesn't mean I'm...
我是个阿♥拉♥伯女性 生活在阿♥拉♥伯世界
I'm an Arab woman in an Arab world.
你以为我是个什么样的女孩啊
What kind of girl do you think I am?
你不信我
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表