剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
You want to kill me?
你可以杀
You can kill me.
我不介意现在就死
I wouldn't mind dying right now.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
达莉亚
Daliyah.
不不不
No, no, no,
不不不
no, no, no!
你杀了我
You killed me.
你杀了我
You killed me.
你杀了我
You killed me.
学生们争取民♥主♥阿布丁
浏览量568791
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
-外面很舒服 -是的
- It's nice out here. - Yeah.
是的 很舒服
Yeah, it's perfect.
知道今天是 本来是什么日子吗
You know what today is? Or... would have been?
当然知道
Of course I do.
如果我们全家人
So, I thought it might be nice
能一起吃个晚饭来纪念她
if we all had a-a dinner
-那该有多好 -妈
- in her memory... - Mom.
怎么了
What?
你一星期都没和我们一起吃饭了
You haven't sat down to eat with us in over a week.
塞米 这无关政♥治♥的事
Sammy, this isn't about politics.
我们始终是一家人
We're still a family.
有什么好处
What good will it do?
沉溺在悲伤里
To wallow in it.
我求你来
I'm asking you to come.
我们现在只剩下彼此了
We only have each other now, and...
我希望你来
I'd like you to come.
住手 住手
Stop! Stop!
如果在绝世抗♥议♥初期
There are fewer health risks for the patient
就开始给病人输营养液
if we begin feedings
-风险会小很多 -等等 住手
- early in the hunger strike. - Wait, stop!
-有必要这样吗 -巴萨姆
- Is this necessary? - Bassam!
-比从嘴里灌入会更安全 -你们弄疼我了
- It's safer than through the mouth. - You're hurting me!
这是害怕 而不是疼痛
This is more about fear than pain.
我保证
I promise.
巴萨姆
Bassam!
住手 住手 不要
Stop. Stop! No!
住手 求你住手
Stop. Please stop.
你们弄疼我了 弄疼我了 巴萨姆
You're hurting me. You're hurting me, Bassam.
听我说 听我说
Listen to me. Listen to me.
如果你不再反抗 就不会这么疼了
If you stop resisting, it won't hurt as much.
看着我
Look at me.
这是为了加尼
This is for Ghani.
不不不 住手
No, no, no, stop!
住手
Stop!
如果你愿意 我们可以停止
We can stop if you want.
求求你
Please!
不
No.
巴萨姆
Bassam!
巴萨姆 不要
Bassam, no!
巴萨姆 不要
Bassam, no!
求求你 巴萨姆 巴萨姆
Please, Bassam! Bassam!
巴萨姆 求求你 巴萨姆 别走
Bassam. Bassam. Please, Bassam, stop!
别走 巴萨姆
Stop, Bassam!
我知道我们已经不信任彼此了
I know you and I have been mistrustful of each other.
如果可以的话 我想将其抛诸脑后
I'd like to put that behind us, if we can.
但愿我能告诉你 即使他不在了
I wish I could tell you I'm going to carry on his work
我也会继续他的事业
without him.
可我认为我做不到
I don't think I can.
政♥府♥明白...
The government understood that...
杀死他的不是政♥府♥
Government wasn't the one who killed him.
是哈里发国
It was the Caliphate.
他们想要发动战争
They want war.
而他想要和平
He wanted peace.
哈里发国
The Caliphate?
我直视杀害他的人的双眼
I looked into the eyes of the man who shot him.
冷漠无情
There was nothing there.
你来这里非常危险
It's very dangerous for you to be here.
我应该早点来
I should have come sooner.
当时我太害怕
I was afraid.
我去过他的墓
I went to his grave
问他希望我怎么做
and I asked him what he wanted me to do.
知道他怎么说吗
Do you know what he said?
什么也没说
Nothing.
他死了
He's dead.
现在由我来决定
It's up to me now.
我丈夫去世了
My husband is gone.
杀死他的哈里发国以为
The Caliphate that killed him
他所主张的一切也随之而逝
thinks that all the things he stood for are gone, too.
但他们没有能力做到这点
But they don't have the power to make that happen.
只有我们有
Only we do.
如果我们放弃了他所宣扬的论点的话
If we turn our backs on what he taught us,
伊♥斯♥兰♥教以和平为旨
that Islam is peace.
伊♥斯♥兰♥教以和平为旨
Islam is peace.
跟着我说
Say it with me.
伊♥斯♥兰♥教以和平为旨
Islam is peace.
伊♥斯♥兰♥教以和平为旨
Islam is peace.
非宗教主义者
The secularists
和宗教主义者一起说
and the religious, say it together.
伊♥斯♥兰♥教以和平为旨
Islam is Peace.
伊♥斯♥兰♥教以和平为旨
Islam is Peace.
我和我的丈夫不同
I am not my husband.
我和他不仅性别不同
I share neither his gender
也没有他的善良
nor his goodness.
我没法领导他的人♥民♥
I cannot lead his flock.
但我可以和莱拉·哈达德站在这里
But I can stand here with Leila Haddad,
我可以传承他的信息
and I can carry on his message.
伊♥斯♥兰♥是安宁
Islam is Peace.
阿布丁是安宁
Abuddin is peace.
如果我们选择如此的话
If we make it that way.
如果我们不背弃对方
If we don't turn our backs on each other.
以我丈夫之名
In my husband's name,
跟我说
say it with me.
伊♥斯♥兰♥是安宁
Islam is Peace.
伊♥斯♥兰♥是安宁
Islam is Peace.
你不太习惯吧
You're not used to this, are you?
被强行关押
Being held against your will,
不知道什么时候才能结束
not knowing when it will end.
它是否会结束
If it will end.
我们讨论的事情你想过了吗
Have you given any more thought to what we discussed?
-想过了 -结果呢
- Yes. - And?
我的回答还是一样的
My answer's still the same.
我只是给你个帮忙的机会
I'm only giving you the chance to help, you know.
鼓励她只是拖延了不可避免的事而已
Encouraging her is merely to prolong the inevitable.
但你已经心知肚明了吧
But you already know that, don't you?
你试着跟你妹妹解释
You've tried explaining to your sister,
但她听不进去
but she won't listen.
你一直在监视我
So you've been spying on me?
我不需要监视
I don't need to spy.
我已经知道你姐姐有多固执了
I already know how stubborn your sister is.
你有多实际
And how pragmatic you are.
你理解就好
It's good to be well understood.
你姐姐迟早会输
Sooner or later, your sister will lose.
你做什么都改变不了
Nothing you can do will change that.
你能做的就是帮我减少附带损伤
What you can do is to help me minimize collateral damage.
背叛就是背叛
Betrayal is betrayal.
我还是拒绝
The answer is no.
如果你不为了你姐姐配合我们
If you won't cooperate for your sister's sake,
那就为了你的孩子们
do it for your children's.
扎亚拉和拜拉尔 还有那个更小的艾依莎
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表