剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
Again, we said nothing.
什么样的学生会不发表公开抗♥议♥
What student union wouldn't speak out against that?
在美国也一样
Even in America.
我们有十分之三是伊♥斯♥兰♥人
30% of us are Islamists,
但我们却没有话语权
but we have no voice here.
哈里马·耐尔被她对美派总统的
Halima Nair's been hypnotized by her American-style crush
美派迷恋催眠了
on our American-style president.
这不是你召开的集♥会♥ 哈尼夫
This isn't your meeting, Hanif!
我在练习我的发言权
I'm exercising my right to speak.
我们五分钟后就开始了
We start in five minutes.
等着轮到你的时候再发言
You can wait your turn.
轮到我
Turn?
你不让任何人开口说话
You don't let anyone talk anymore
除非他们同意你的话
unless they agree with you.
就和你的英雄一样
Just like your hero.
好吧 你想开场批评会吗
Fine, you want a gripe session?
我会把你安排在议程上
I'll put you on the agenda.
随你喜欢说什么 我相信你要说的不少
You can say whatever you want. I'm sure you have a whole list.
那你是政♥府♥的眼线这个事实呢
How about the fact you're an informant for the government?
无证无据 就把人交给警♥察♥
Turning people into the police without evidence.
我说了会轮到你开口的
I said you'll have your turn.
我们知道你的诡计
We're onto you.
你想假装我们百分之三十的人都不存在
The 30% of us you want to pretend don't exist.
只因你选择了要过一种特定的生活方式
Just because you choose to live a certain lifestyle.
生活方式 这话什么意思
Lifestyle-- what's that supposed to mean?
看看你
Look at you.
你的衣着
How you dress.
在男人面前展露自己的肢体
How you parade your body around men.
在你男朋友面前展露
Around your boyfriend.
我看到你们俩在一起了
I saw the two of you together.
昨天下午我看到他们俩在一起
I saw her with him yesterday afternoon.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
对他投怀送抱
Throwing yourself at him!
在广场上 大庭广众之下
In the square! In public!
不是这样的
That's not true!
而且 我们来这是讨论政♥治♥问题的
Besides, we're here to discuss political issues.
婊♥子♥
Whore!
婊♥子♥
Whore!
婊♥子♥
Whore!
婊♥子♥
Whore!
你是这项交易里最大的得益者
You have the most to gain from this deal.
有我的支持会让你当选总统
My support makes you president.
那我得到些什么
What do I get?
你想要什么
What do you want?
首先 内阁里的一半职位
First off, half the ministerial positions.
你和我一样
You can't afford to walk away
没法就这样撒手不管
from this any more than I can.
内阁里有二十个职位
There are 20 ministerial positions.
你可以指定五个
You can appoint five.
还有什么
What else?
一条双轨法律制度
A two-track legal system.
同意
Agreed.
保守的穆♥斯♥林♥可以选择
Observant Muslim may choose
在伊♥斯♥兰♥法庭解决家庭纠纷
to bring their family dispute into Sharia court.
不 不是选择
No, no choose.
在家庭纠纷中
In family disputes,
只能使用伊♥斯♥兰♥律法
there should be no other option but the Sharia law.
在刑事案件中可以用民法
In criminal cases, we can have the civil law apply.
莱拉·阿尔·法耶德
Leila Al Fayeed!
能听我说完吗 娜菲莎
Will you hear me out, Nafisa?
没人会听你的
No one will listen to you.
你认为巴萨姆恨你吗
You think Bassam hates you?
等着你的追随者听到你提起她的名字吧
Wait until your followers hear you say that name.
你会成为史上第一人
You will be the first man in history
让不同立场的所有人
to convince everyone on every side
同时认为你
that you've betrayed them all
背叛了他们
simultaneously.
他是一名穆♥斯♥林♥牧师 也是卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
He's a Muslim cleric and a traitor--
他到底有什么优秀品质
what exactly are his good qualities?
吉普夫怎么说
What does Kipfer say?
他说这次选举 我会输给弗西·纳达尔
He says I'm going to lose the election to Fauzi Nidal,
所以我让他回家了
so I sent him home.
现在这就是阿布丁的政♥治♥
This is Abuddinian politics now.
你完全失去理智了
You have gone completely mad.
我没有
No, I have not.
我看得很清楚
I found clarity.
这样是正确的 萨菲娅
This is right, Safiya.
这是革命 所以你害怕了
It's revolutionary, that's why it scares you.
但我要告诉你这才是答案 相信我
But I'm telling you this is the answer. Trust me.
联盟
A coalition...
将会团结阿布丁人♥民♥
...that will unite the people of Abuddin.
和阿尔·法耶德一起合作吗
Work with the Al Fayeeds?!
她不是阿尔·法耶德 她只是嫁给了他
She's not an Al Fayeed. She married one.
我认为我们能相信她
I think we can trust her.
至少我们必须试试
At least we have to try.
不然我们将一无所获
Or else we get nothing.
我相信酋长是个热爱和平的人
I believe the sheik is a man of peace.
我们要学会相信彼此
And we need to learn to trust one another
以免为时已晚
before it's too late.
看似不可能的盟友 没错
Unlikely bedfellows, yes,
但这就是美丽所在
but therein lies our beauty.
这一小步就是避免灾难的方法
This small step is the way to avoid calamity
这样明天我们就能真正的反击
so that tomorrow we can fight back for the true,
而最终获得我们想要的完全的伊♥斯♥兰♥国家
fully Islamic state we ultimately want.
同时 这个国家会在二十五年来
In the meantime, there will be Sharia law in this country
首次拥有伊♥斯♥兰♥律法
for the first time for more than 25 years.
要么是他 要么弗西·纳达尔
Either this or Fauzi Nidal.
国有化工业
Nationalized industries.
财富再分配
Redistribution of wealth.
你们有些人面有胆怯
Some of you look scared.
应该的
Well, you should be.
这是个惊人的想法
That is a scary thought.
但除了恐惧 还有其他选择
But there is an alternative to that fear.
那就是联盟
This coalition.
加上你们的支持
And with your support,
这次选举将会成为我们的囊中之物
this election is ours for the taking.
签个字 你就完婚了
Let's sign this paper and make you a married man.
怎么了
What's wrong?
笔没墨了
Pen's dry.
等在这
Wait right there, hmm.
酋长
Sheik!
酋长
Sheik!
我会在天堂与你相见 我的兄弟
I will see you in paradise, my brother, hmm?
如果
What if...
如果我们错了呢
what if we're wrong?
如果
What if...
如果不是真的呢
if it's not true?
当然是真的
Of course it's true.
当然是
Of course it is.
你很幸运
You are lucky.
你得到了神的祝福
You are blessed.
天堂在等着你
Paradise awaits you.
他死了吗
He's dead?
是的
Yes.
但伊哈卜没死
But not Ihab?
应该没死 是的
I don't think so, no.
他们准备要埋葬酋长
They're preparing to bury the sheik.
如果伊哈卜死了 我们会知道的
If Ihab were dead, we'd know it.
我要伊哈卜死
I need Ihab.
总统先生 这是场胜利
Mr. President, this is a win.
您要清楚这点
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表