剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
《暴君》前情提要
Previously on Tyrant...
-莫莉 -我回来了
- Molly. - I'm home.
我跟你上♥床♥不是为了要终结你的婚姻
I didn't fall into your bed to end your marriage.
再见了 我的最爱
Good-bye, dearest.
我们一直在追踪哈尼夫·卡坦
We've been tracking Hanif Kattan.
他一直跟他姐姐马迪亚·卡坦
He's been in touch with his sister,
有联♥系♥
Mahdiya Kattan.
我自愿成为了殉道者
I volunteered to be a martyr.
我要将圣♥战♥勇士送回家乡
To bring jihad to their backyard.
我们不会坐等他们的下一次攻击
We will not wait for them to attack us again.
因此从现在开始
Therefore, as of this moment,
阿布丁和所谓哈里发军队
a state of war exists between Abuddin
正式进入战争状态
and the so-called Caliphate.
你是在否认我有权力吗
Are you denying my authority?
你只是个临时的非选举总统
You're an interim, unelected president.
没有宣布战争的权力 巴萨姆
To declare war on your last month of presidency, Bassam...
在最后一个月的最后一天 我都要宣战
I'll declare war in the last month, on the last day!
如果我有幸当选总统
If I'm elected your president,
我会立刻从这场
I will immediately withdraw our troops
不属于我们的战争中撤军
from a war we should not be fighting.
那开始的六周内会发生什么
What happens in the first six weeks?
我们能否取得足够的成功让下一任总统
Will we have enough success to make it politically impossible
从政♥治♥利益考量放弃撤军
for the next president to withdraw our troops?
这个我没法回答
Well, you know I can't answer that.
你想干掉那个
You want to kill the man
杀死你女儿的凶手
who murdered your daughter?
那你必须亲自做
You have to do it yourself!
我期待阿布丁的选举
I look forward to elections in Abuddin.
但现在不是时候
But now is not the time.
我要推迟 并不是取消
I am postponing, not cancelling,
总统大选直至我们能确定所谓的哈里发
our presidential elections until we can be certain
已经彻底地被摧毁为止
that the Caliphate has been destroyed once and for all.
巴萨姆曾经告诉我们
Bassam once told us
没有任何个人
that no single person
能比所有人名更重要
should mean more than all of us together.
他告诉我们去争取民♥主♥
He told us to demand democracy,
争取自♥由♥选举
demand free elections,
终结之前的王朝
and an end to the dynasties.
阿布丁选举危及
现在 这是不到一年中的第二次
Now, for the second time in less than a year,
我们又要被迫行动起来
that is exactly what we have to do.
我们的总统抛弃了我们
Our president has turned his back on us,
抛弃了他自己的改革
on his own revolution,
抛弃了那些
on those who died
为了自♥由♥民♥主♥的阿布丁而死去的人
for a free and democratic Abuddin.
阿布丁选举危及
但是我们所有人
But we, all of us,
比他的力量更强大
are more than that man,
尽管他曾经是我们的英雄 曾经是我的朋友
who was once our hero, once my friend.
阿布丁选举危及
阿尔·法耶德王朝必须被终结
The Al Fayeed dynasty must end!
必须被终结
It must end!
阿尔·法耶德王朝必须被终结
The Al Fayeed dynasty must e...
这是叛国罪
It's treason.
他想聚众滋事
He wants to stir them into a mob.
看看这些准备反对你的人
And look at them, ready to turn on you.
他们不知道你为他们带来了什么
They don't understand how far you've brought them.
几个月前你准备就职的时候
Months ago, right before you took office...
还记得吗 你说这里的人♥民♥
Remember? You said the people here,
没有民♥主♥政♥治♥的经验
they have no experience with democracy.
你说过他们不可能一夜之间理解
You said they couldn't learn overnight.
长夜还在继续
Well, okay, the night's been long,
现在是最黑暗的时候
and this is the darkest part,
但是他们觉得当你下台
but what do they think's going to happen when you're gone
哈里发在一旁虎视眈眈
and the Caliphate is at their door,
却只剩这个人领导他们的时候又会发生什么
and that man is the only one they have to lead them?
阿布丁选举危及
他是我最久的朋友
He's my oldest friend.
我们小时候
We used to
曾经一起可怜我的父亲直到烂醉如泥
commiserate about my father when we were kids, getting drunk.
那个老独♥裁♥者
The old dictator.
现在说我也是独♥裁♥者
Now he says the same things about me.
我不想让他受到伤害
I don't want a hair touched on his head.
但是这个不能够再继续了
But this can't be allowed to continue.
逮捕他
Arrest him.
我理解你现在的处境非常艰难
I understand you're in a very difficult position.
不好意思 你邀请我是为了帮我吗
I'm sorry, you invited me here so you could help me?
你们公开地支持一个所谓的民♥主♥政体
You very publicly support a so-called democratic regime,
并把它改造得大同小异
to have it only transform to something quite different.
这可不是第一次了
And it's not the first time.
我们过去的合作伙伴确实让我们失望过
We do have a history of being disappointed by our partners,
但是谁又知道你会不会让我们失望呢
but what's to say you won't disappoint us, too?
我没有要求你支持我
I'm not asking you to support me.
我希望你可以支持自♥由♥选举
I'm asking you to support free elections.
也就是放弃巴萨姆·阿尔·法耶德
By abandoning Bassam Al Fayeed?
是放弃你们对于他战争的支持
By abandoning your support of his war.
这样他就无法发动战争
Without which he cannot make war.
无法发动战争
And without that war,
巴萨姆就没有理由否决公♥投♥
Bassam has no reason to deny the vote.
你我都清楚巴萨姆不想成为总统
You and I both know Bassam doesn't want to be president.
他从来没有想过
He never wanted it.
他只想要复仇
What he wants is revenge.
我同意
I think that's right.
悲情的英雄可不是一个很好的政♥治♥伙伴
And tragic heroes make very poor political partners.
哈里马
?Halima.
很高兴见到你
It's nice to see you.
谢谢你给我这个时间
Thank you for making time.
坐下说吧
Should we sit?
我知道你此行的目的
I know you've come here
是希望我重新考虑大选的事
to ask me to rethink the elections.
但是你要知道
But you need to understand
现在形势多么危急
what a dangerous situation this is...
我不是来和你辩论的
I didn't come to argue with you.
我还没有那么重要
I'm not important enough for that.
哈里马
Look, Halima, I...
我见过过去的你
I've seen the person you used to be.
我和他并肩作战过
I fought next to him.
尽管我们现在坐在办公室里
And even though we're sitting in this office
而不是硝烟弥漫的房♥屋之中
instead of some bombed-out building,
我记得你
I remember you.
就算你自己忘了 但我记得
Even if you don't, I remember you.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
达莉亚
Daliyah?
弗西 你在哪
Fauzi. Where are you?
我正准备上车回大本营
Headed to my car on the way back to headquarters.
让司机带你来我家
Tell your driver to bring you to my house.
为什么
What? Why?
等你来了我再告诉你
I'll tell you when you get here.
都还好吧
Is everything okay?
拜托 相信我
Please, just trust me.
-还有 弗西 -什么
- And, Fauzi... - Yes?
直接过来 不要回家
Come straight here. Don't go home.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我信他
I trust him.
我们都在委员会
We're on the Commission together.
他表亲在军队
His cousin's in the army.
他说巴萨姆今早上发布了命令
He said Bassam issued the order this morning.
指控你叛国罪
The charge is treason.
弗西 你得逃出阿布丁
Fauzi, you need to get out of Abuddin.
我知道一条道可以穿越国境
I've got a way across the border.
我们送你去约旦
We'll get you to Jordan--
不行 我不能走 我不能走
No, I can't leave. I can't leave.
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表