We're here because they were both victims of offences.
我问你你就他妈的回答我 他们到底是谁
Just fucking answer me when I ask you! Who the fuck are they?!
在屋里待着
Stay in the house.
-去你♥妈♥的♥ 你这是干什么 -进屋去
- For fuck's sake, what are you doing? - Get in!
操...
Fuck...
大曼彻斯特警署准备
Greater Manchester Police are reopening an investigation
重新调查此案
into what went on.
我们来是想问她们愿不愿意作证
We've come to ask if they'd be prepared to make statements.
你以为你在干什么 现在这样跑来我家
What do you think you're doing, coming to my door now?
我理解你不想看到我们 但是我们...
I understand you weren't expecting us, but we're...
想看到你们 我为什么会想看见你们
Expecting you? Why would I be expecting you?
你们明知道发生了什么 可你们做了什么
You knew what were going on and what did you do?
逮捕了我的女儿 说她是个拉皮条的
Arrest me daughter for being a pimp.
没有人在乎我们
No-one bothered.
除了那个性健康中心的莎拉
Except that Sara at Sexual Health.
你们没有一个人...
None of you...
我们不想跟你们任何一个人扯上关系
We want nothing to do with any of you.
所以别再来找我们了 因为我们什么都不会说的
So don't come near, cos we are giving you nothing!
-你在干什么 -我什么都没干
- What are you doing? - I'm not doing nothing.
-你为什么吼我 -我没有吼你
- Why you shouting at me? - I'm not shouting at you!
滚开 滚滚滚
Just fuck off! Fuck off! Fuck off!
莎拉...
Sara...
我是玛姬·奥利弗警探
I'm DC Maggie Oliver.
我是大曼彻斯特警署的警探
I'm a detective with Greater Manchester Police.
好的
Ok.
大曼彻斯特警署开展了一个行动 叫跨度行动
GMP's running an operation, Operation Span,
目的是纠正洛奇代尔在处理
to put right what went wrong at Rochdale
诱♥奸♥未成年少女案件时犯下的过失
in relation to the grooming of young girls.
我知道你曾多次向警方提交资料 请求介入
I understand that you made several referrals to the police
特别是关于安波尔·鲍温和露比·鲍温这两名女孩
in relation to two girls in particular, Amber and Ruby Bowen.
所以 我来是希望你能提供一些
So, I'm here in the hope that you might have some
关于她们的信息
relevant intelligence in relation to them.
我 开了车 所以
I've... got the car, so,
如果有什么文件 我现在就可以带回去
if there are any files, I can take 'em now.
滚
Fuck off.
不 真的
No, really.
我说真的
I mean it.
滚
Fuck off!
我一直在这里
I've been in here,
坐在这里
sat in here,
好几年了
for years,
你现在找我要的东西
and what you're demanding off me now
我求了你们好几年 你们都不肯看一眼
I couldn't pay you lot to look at for years.
怎么 你现在拎着你的名牌包走进来
And what, you swan in here off the street with your Prada handbag
张口就要我把文件交给你
telling me to hand it over
就像要求查我的煤气表那样理所当然吗
like you were asking to check me gas meter?
-我明白... -不 你不明白
- I understand... - Oh, no, you don't.
你根本不明白
You really, really don't.
这几年来 那些女孩跟我说的可怕经历
What those girls have been telling me for years
我一点忙都帮不上
I have been powerless to do anything about
因为你们不想听
because you lot didn't want to know.
我们现在想了解情况
Well, we want to know now.
这是大曼彻斯特警署开展的规模最大的行动
This is the biggest operation GMP's running.
你觉得在这期间 那些女孩都遭受了什么经历
What do you think's been happening to those girls in the meantime?
强♥奸♥ 虐打 说出来没人信
Raped, beaten, not believed.
强♥奸♥ 虐打 说出来没人信
Raped, beaten, not believed.
你觉得这会对一个孩子造成什么影响
What do you think that does to a kid?
你觉得就因为你们发起行动
Do you think they're sitting round waiting to do their civic duty
她们就会乖乖坐好 等着履行公民义务吗
because you lot have got your act together?
如果你想要我的文件 先申请
If you want documents off me, make an application.
填个表 走一遍你们警♥察♥搜集证据时
Fill out a form. Do whatever official thing it is you coppers
要走的官方流程
have to do when you're after evidence.
但不要在这么多年后突然冒出来
But don't rock up here after all these years,
表现得好像你是这些家庭的救世主一样
acting like you're the saviour of the family!
这是你的小兔子 给你
Here's your little bunny. Here you go.
放这儿了
Here he is.
霍莉...
Holly...
你之前去警局
when you went to the police
举报塔里克 老爹和其他同伙时
about Tariq and Daddy and those other men,
英国皇家检控署决定不予起诉
the CPS made a decision not to prosecute.
但现在成立了一个新的警♥察♥小组 专门处理你遇到的
But now there's a new team of police working on the kind of crime
这类犯罪行为
you were a victim of.
我们想重新审理你的案件 把这些人绳之于法
We want to reopen your case and bring these men to trial.
所以你想让我帮你们
So, you want me to help you?
是的
Yeah, we do.
但你从没帮过我
When you NEVER helped me.
我为什么要帮你
Why would I do that?
就因为你来这里找我 对我的孩子示好吗
Because you come here and you sit, being nice to me baby?
你怎么不试试带我去麦当劳呢
Why don't you try taking me to McDonald's?
或者那只是社工才做的事
Or is it just social workers who do that?
-真可悲 -我只是想跟你谈谈 霍莉
- It's pathetic. - I just want to talk to you, Holly.
-警♥察♥只想跟你谈谈 -我跟他们谈过了
- The police just want to talk to you. - I've talked to 'em.
我跟他们说了又说
I've talked to 'em and talked to 'em
说了又说
and talked to 'em and talked to 'em.
而他们反过来叫我骗子
And then they turn round and call me a liar.
-你是玛姬·奥利弗吗 -对 我是
- Are you Margaret Oliver? - I am, yeah.
罗奇代尔性健康中心的莎拉·罗伯森寄来的
From Sara Rowbotham, Rochdale Sexual Health.
走廊那头还有两箱
There's two more down the hall.
不只是47名女孩
There aren't 47 girls.
有上百个
There's hundreds of 'em.
她有姓名 地址 注册车牌
She's got names, addresses, reg plates.
多名女孩举报同一个施暴者
Multiple girls reporting the same perpetrators.
为什么罗奇代尔刑事调查局没有这些文件
Why the hell didn't Rochdale CID have these files?
因为他们不想要
Because they didn't want 'em.
他们不想要是什么意思 这可是证据
What do you mean, they didn't want them? It's bloody evidence.
按照他们的说法不是
Not according to them.
性健康中心向警方提交过几百次相关资料
Sexual Health made hundreds of referrals to the police
每一次他们都得到同样的答复
and they got the same response every time.
"这不是证据 莎拉 这只是信息"
"This isn't evidence, Sara, it's just intelligence."
"这事我们无能为力"
"And it's not something for us to do anything about."
难怪她之前严词指责我
No wonder she wiped the floor with me.
这是两截门行动
Operation Stable Door, this.
这些女孩不会轻易配合我们的
The girls just will not talk to us.
我们低估了她们有多脆弱
We've underestimated how fragile they are
也低估了她们对警方感到愤怒和被背叛的程度
and the level of anger and betrayal they feel towards the police.
由于大曼彻斯特警署
Well, because this is a live investigation
正在进行调查
for Greater Manchester Police,
警探们对调查进度高度保密
detectives are keeping their cards pretty close to their chests,
但我们知道的是
but what we do know is
圣诞节前 警方在罗奇代尔
that nine arrests were made here in Rochdale
逮捕了九人
just before Christmas over allegations
指控罪名为性♥虐♥待未成年少女
concerning the sexual exploitation of teenage girls.
我们已知被捕男性均为亚裔
Now, we understand that all the men are Asian,
涉案的女孩都是白人
and that all the girls involved are white.
逮捕罪名包括
The arrests were made
涉嫌提供卖♥♥淫场所
on suspicion of allowing premises to be used for prostitution,
涉嫌煽动儿童卖♥♥淫
of inciting child prostitution,
涉嫌强♥奸♥及与儿童发生性行为
suspicion of rape and sexual activity with a child.
这九名男子已获保释
The nine men have been released on bail
同时警方仍在对指控进行调查
while police investigate the allegations.
汉娜
Hannah, am I right in thinking
这些指控不是新的 对吗
that these are not new allegations?
2008年就有人向罗奇代尔警方提出过这些指控
Well, these allegations were made to Rochdale police in 2008,
但案件撤销了
however, the case was dropped
针对这些男人的投诉都没有开庭审理
and none of the complaints against these men ever made it to trial.
这是大曼彻斯特警署
This is something Greater Manchester Police
必须努力解决的难题 同时警方的监督部门
is going to have to grapple with as the police's own watchdog,
独♥立♥警♥察♥投诉委员会
the Independent Police Complaints Commission
已经介入调查
has been brought in to look at what happened.
调查仍处在初期阶段
It's early days yet for that inquiry
但我们知道