她绝对可信
That she was ABSOLUTELY credible.
阿夫扎尔先生
Mr Afzal,
你认为你们背叛了霍莉·温肖吗
would you say that Holly Winshaw was betrayed?
我不介意向她道歉
I have no difficulty in apologising to her.
让她失望的是这整个系统
She was let down by the whole system
而我们身处该系统之中
and we were part of that system.
她们来了 来了
They're here! They're here!
霍莉 霍莉 快来
Holly! Holly, come quick!
她们来了
They're here!
今早她想打扮打扮自己
She decided to dress herself this morning...
要是你好奇她为什么戴了帽子的话
..In case you're wondering why she's got on that hat.
妈咪
Mummy...
请陪审团团长起立
Will the foreman please stand?
陪审团是否得出了结论
Have the jury reached a verdict on any count?
是的
Yes.
在英国境内诱拐儿童进行性♥交♥易这项罪名
On the charge of trafficking within the United Kingdom
你们认为
for sexual exploitation,
被告人沙♥比♥尔·阿迈德
do you find the defendant, Shabir Ahmed,
是否有罪
guilty or not guilty?
有罪
Guilty.
好一个有偏见的陪审团
You're a biased jury!
种族歧视
Racist!
强♥奸♥儿童这项罪名
On the charge of rape of a child,
你们认为被告人沙♥比♥尔·阿迈德是否有罪
do you find the defendant, Shabir Ahmed, guilty or not guilty?
有罪
Guilty.
混♥蛋♥ 混♥蛋♥
Ya bastard! YA BASTARD!
带他去牢房♥
Take him to the cells.
放开我
Get off me!
放开我
Get your hands off me!
放开我
Get off me!
卡比尔·哈桑
Kabeer Hassan?
对于强♥奸♥儿童这项罪名
On the count of rape of a child,
你们认为被告人有罪还是无罪
do you find the defendant guilty or not guilty?
有罪
Guilty.
阿卜杜勒·劳夫
Abdul Raulf?
有罪
Guilty.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·沙吉德
Mohammed Sajid?
有罪
Guilty.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿明
Mohammed Amin?
有罪
Guilty.
阿迪尔·可汗
Adil Khan?
诱♥奸♥儿童
On the count of conspiring
这项罪名
to engage in sexual activity with a child?
-你们认为被告是否有罪 -有罪
- Do you find the defendant guilty or not guilty? - Guilty.
阿卜杜勒·阿齐兹
Abdul Aziz?
被英国境内诱拐儿童
On the count of trafficking within the United Kingdom
进行性♥交♥易这项罪名
for sexual exploitation.
你们认为被告是否有罪
Do you find the defendant guilty or not guilty?
有罪
Guilty.
对于强♥奸♥儿童的罪名
On the count of rape of a child.
你们认为被告人是否有罪
Do you find the defendant guilty or not guilty?
有罪
Guilty.
你能帮我照看下埃拉吗
Would you watch Ella for me?
还好吗
All right?
还好吗
'All right?'
还不知道 要看你接下来要说什么
Dunno, yet. Depends what you're going to say next.
我要说他们被判有罪
'I'm going to say guilty.
每一个参与了该事件的人
'Every single one of them involved with you.
都被判有罪
'Guilty.'
你还在吗
You there?
往右边看看
Look to your right.
我给你家打了电♥话♥ 你妈妈说你在这里
I called your house. Your mum said you were here.
你还是不敢相信 对吗
You can't take it in, can ya?
我也一样
Neither can I.
我什么感觉都没有
I don't feel anything.
你会有的 当你给埃拉洗澡或做意面
You will do. You'll be bathing Ella or making some pasta,
看电视或做别的事时
I don't know, watching telly...
你会突然感觉到的
..And it's going to hit ya.
就像 "靠 这真的发生了吗"
Like, "Fuck, this actually happened" ?
不 应该是 "靠 我居然做到了"
No, like, "Fuck, I actually did this".
是你的功劳 霍莉
It were you, Holly.
是你一次又一次地告诉我
It were you speaking up again and again and again to me
告诉你的父母和警♥察♥
and to your dad and to the police
还坚强面对了九名律师的轰炸
and holding your own against nine bloody barristers!
是你的功劳
It were you.
19年了
19 years.
沙♥比♥尔·阿迈德
Shabir Ahmed...
19年
19 years...
抱歉
Sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我以前想过你未来的无数可能
I had all these ideas about you...
从你还只是这么高时就开始了
..Since you were that high.
你会成为什么样的人
What you were going to be,
你会做什么工作 等等
what you were going to do and all that.
还有人们会怎么说你
And how people would say,
"吉姆的女儿 对 聪明的那个"
"Jim's daughter, yeah, the smart one."
-"她做过这些 还有那些" -吉姆
- "She's gone on to do this, that and the other." - Jim!
但看见你
But seeing you do...
那几个月在法庭上
..what you've done
做到的事
over them months in court.
在经历了那一切
Finding the strength to do what you did in there...
在遭遇了那么多事情后
..After everything you've been through,
还能找到那样做的勇气
after everything that's happened to you.
那是我这辈子最自豪的时刻
That's the proudest moment of my life.
我对你是如此敬佩
I have got so much respect for you.
我对你脱帽致敬
I take my hat off to you.
脏成这样 我去拿个布子帮你擦擦
You are so messy. I'm going to get a cloth to wipe that up.
诱♥奸♥少女性侵团伙定罪
这是英国司法历史上值得铭记的事件
'This has been a fantastic result for British justice.
这些受害者经受了惨绝人寰的对待
'These victims have been through the most horrendous of crimes
我想表彰她们的勇气
'and I just want to commend their bravery
感谢她们勇敢面对了那些艰苦考验
'in relation to the ordeal they've had to go through.
庭审的那几个月很艰难
'A long number of weeks in court
她们被迫回忆了曾经的噩梦
'and they've had to go through a lot of trauma.
我还想感谢我的同事
'I would also like to thank my officers
他们面对复杂的案情 表现相当专业
'for the professionalism and dedication they have shown
投入了许多精力
'in a very complex inquiry.
这是英国历史上
'This is the first time in UK history
首次在境内出现非法诱拐儿童从事性♥交♥易
'that we've had trafficking within the UK.'
判决公布后我的营业额降了60%
I've gone down 60% since the verdict.
大家宁愿等白人司机
Cos people would rather wait for a white driver
也不坐我的车
than get in me cab.
所以我们才建了这个互助组
That's why we set up this group.
让罗奇代尔市民♥联♥合起来
To bring the people of Rochdale together.
这是个很适宜居住的城市
This is a great place to live
罗奇代尔市政厅
社区会议
如今我们应该正视问题
and it's time, now, to focus on the positive.
住在附近的人肯定知道当时发生了什么
People in the community must have known what was going on.
-你意思是我当时知情吗 -不 我的意思是...
- Are you saying that I knew about this? - No, what I'm saying is...
相信我 我要是知情 绝对亲自把他们抓起来
Cos, believe me, if I had, I'd have rounded 'em up meself
亲自把他们扭送警♥察♥局
and took 'em down to police station meself.
那些人不愿意坐你的车
You see the people who won't get in your cab now,
就是种族歧视
that's just racist.
他们的意思就是巴基斯坦人都一个样
That's them saying that all Pakistanis are the same.
这里不存在种族问题
Ethnicity is not an issue here.
这不是问题 而是事实
It's not an issue. It's a fact.
性犯罪者大多数是白人男性
The vast majority of sex offenders are white male.
其中90%都是独自作案
90% are British white males acting on their own.
但此次案件
But in this particular type of crime,
街头诱♥奸♥女童案
on-street grooming of vulnerable girls,
几乎全都是