I can't do no more.
你可以的
You can.
我知道你可以
I know you can.
-好吧 -好的 那就继续吧
- OK. - All right. Go on, then.
进去 再试一次
Go in there, give it another go.
我们的主要证人看起来太脆弱了 进行不下去
Our star witness looking like she's too vulnerable to proceed.
霍莉怎么样
How's Holly doing?
我不知道 还下不了定论
I don't know. It's too early to say.
她还在医院里
She's still in hospital,
但我知道她父母不想让我们靠近她
but I do know her parents don't want us coming anywhere near.
玛姬
Maggie?
老大想见你
The boss wants to see you.
我听了安波尔的第一次询问 玛姬
I've heard Amber's first interview, Maggie.
她用了各种难听话咒骂霍莉
She's calling Holly every name under the sun.
我知道安波尔的第一次询问不尽人意
I know that first interview with Amber wasn't what we needed,
但之后她又接受了很多次采访
but she's done hours more since then.
给我们提供了名字 地址 电♥话♥ 出租车公♥司♥
She's given us names, places, phone numbers, taxi firms.
我们需要露比
We need Ruby.
但露比的情况又有所不同
But Ruby's a different kettle of fish altogether.
我们得像检察官一样思考了
We need to start thinking like prosecutors now.
露比有法医证据 那个胎儿
There's forensics with Ruby - the foetus.
前提是她同意让我们用作证据 而现在...
If she gives us consent to use it. And right now...
现在 她是我们成功起诉的最好机会
Right now, she's our best chance of successful prosecution.
我花了好几个月时间与安波尔建立关系
I've spent months building a relationship with Amber
因为只有那样才能让她相信警方
because that's what it's taken to get her to trust the police.
她一开始很害怕 桑迪
She was scared at first, Sandy,
但之后她真的开始敞开心扉
but then she's really started to open up.
我们不是在说安波尔
We're not talking about Amber.
我要你找露比配合调查
I'd like you to engage Ruby.
长官
Sir.
今天 安波尔本来想来见你的
Amber wanted to see you today.
但孩子在长牙不舒服
The little one's teething.
有好经验分享吗
Any tips?
我今天想和露比单独聊聊
Well, just wanted a chat to Ruby today on our own.
我不会骗你 露比
I'm not going to lie to you, Ruby.
我希望你告诉我你的遭遇
I want you to tell me what happened to you.
你有一段可怕的经历
You went through a terrible time,
我们想确保
and we want to make sure
其他孩子不会再遇到这种事
that that never happens to other children.
那段经历并不可怕
It wasn't a terrible time.
那是我过得最快乐的一段时间 开心得不得了
It was one of the best times. It were mint.
你当时只有13岁
You were 13 years old,
而他是个将近40岁 有妻儿的已婚男人
and he was a married man of nearly 40 with children of his own,
他让你怀孕了 那样是不对的
and he got you pregnant. That's not right.
你什么都不知道
You don't know anything.
我知道你当时是遭到较年长男性侵犯的受害者
I know you were the victim of somebody who was older...
我们当时在谈恋爱
We was having a relationship.
他爱我
He loved me.
我才不是什么受害者
I wasn't a victim of anything.
我早跟你说了 露比不会配合你的
I told you you'd have no chance with Ruby.
没关系 她只是需要自己想明白
It's OK. She's just got to work it out in her own head.
她睡着了
She's asleep.
好吧
Fine, OK.
你想进来吗
Do you want to come in?
她现在生无可恋
She's got nothing to live for now.
生活没有重心
No focus,
没有目标
no purpose.
真的很气人 因为她正中了他们下怀
And it's maddening, cos she played right into their hands
做出了让他们
and did the exact thing
名正言顺带走埃拉的事
that gave them the power to take Ella off her.
是你们怂恿她
You lot egged her on...
参与这件事
to get involved with this.
最终你们都能各自回家 不是吗
You can all go home, can't you, at the end of the day.
只有她一个人 内心反复受到煎熬
It's her that's left with it going round and round in her head.
没错
Yeah.
我的确怂恿了她
I did egg her on...
因为我以为这样能帮助她
because I thought it would help her.
这件事真是让她受益匪浅啊
Oh, it's done her the power of good, ain't it?
我仍然认为这样做在心理上对她很重要
And I still think that this is important, psychologically,
让她有机会
for her to get the chance
站出来 说出当时的遭遇
to stand up and say what happened.
她已经站出来好多年了
She's been standing up for years.
没错 但现在 终于
Yeah, she has, but now, finally...
有人愿意听进去了
..There's people listening.
那个胎儿看起来像婴儿吗
Did it look like a baby?
我不知道
I don't know.
它有多大
How big was it?
很小吗
Was it tiny?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们为什么要把它冻起来
Why did they freeze it?
可能因为这样就不会腐烂
I think so then it won't go off.
他们随时想做测试都能做
So they can do tests on it if they wanted to.
但如果你不同意 他们不能拿检验结果去做任何事
But they can't do owt with the results unless you say they can.
好吧
Ok.
很可惜
It's a shame for it.
它没能长大
What happened to it.
对吗
In't it?
对
Yeah.
不会一直这样下去的
It won't always be like this.
会的
Yeah, it will.
我们可以申请当她的监护人
We can apply for guardianship of her.
我和你妈妈
Me and your mum.
如果你愿意的话
If you want that.
我不知道当时为什么要喝酒
I don't know why I did it.
我真的不知道
I don't...
莎拉来看你了
Sara came to see you.
听起来 这次的警♥察♥
Sounds like the coppers, this time round,
和以前的完全不同
they're night and day from the other lot.
你不必和他们打交道
You don't have to have anything to do with 'em,
但如果你想继续配合调查
but if you want to carry on with this...
你妈妈和我
..Your mum and me, we...
我们都会全力支持你
we'll be right behind you.
说吧 露比
Come on, Ruby.
他们把你当皮球一样传来传去
They pass you round like a ball.
他们拿到你电♥话♥号♥码
They, like, get your number
然后就会有
and then there's, like,
几十个陌生人打给你
50 people you don't know who are ringing you.
你说他们把你当皮球一样传来传去是什么意思 露比
What do you mean, they pass you round like a ball, Ruby?
他们会在公♥寓♥里围坐成一个圈
They'd be in a flat in, like, a massive circle...
把白人女孩放在中间
..And then they'd put the white girl in the middle.
然后其中一人会把你带走
Then you'd get sent off with one of them,
等你回来后 又把你传给下一个人
and then you'd come back and, like, get passed and passed again.
这间公♥寓♥在哪里
And where was the flat?
不止一间
There weren't one.
有很多间
There were loads.
我当时一点感觉都没有
I didn't feel anything.
你觉得为什么会这样
Why do you think you felt like that?
因为那持续了很长时间
Because it had been going on for so long.
那很疼
'It hurt...
纳齐尔·阿夫扎尔
西北地区皇家检察署 首席检察官
因为我不愿意
'..Because I didn't want to do it.
我之前
'And I'd only had sex, like,
只和别人发生过几次关系
'a couple of times before that, as well.
不好意思 请再说一次
'Say again. Sorry?
因为我之前只和别人发生过几次关系
'Cos I'd only had sex, like, a couple of times before that.
安波尔还以为他是她男朋友
'Amber thought that he was her boyfriend.
他来接你们的时候
'So, what did you think
你觉得会发生什么
was going to happen when he picked you up?
我当时并不知道他是要带我们去和别人上♥床♥
'I didn't actually know he was taking us to have sex.
你做了什么
'What was you doing?
我试着挣脱