Do you want to...?
她不愿意换衣服 抱歉
She won't get dressed. I'm sorry.
你吃早餐了吗
Have you had any breakfast?
我还没
Well, I've not.
我们吃什么呢
What are we having?
培根三明治
Bacon butty.
那麻烦来两个吧 朱丽
Two of them, then, please, Julie.
整个国家都急切等待着这场审判
The whole bloody country's waiting on this trial...
她却在楼上睡懒觉
and she's up there having a lie-in!
妮娜知道自己在干什么
Nina knows what she's doing.
没必要逼她 等她愿意再说吧
No point pushing her until she's ready.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
给妮娜打个电♥话♥ 好吗
Worth giving Nina a ring?
《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》的安德鲁·诺福克
Andrew Norfolk, from The Times.
第一证人似乎还没有出现
Looks like the first witness hasn't turned up.
我之后再给你打回去
I'll phone back later.
安德鲁 每次我翻开《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》
Andrew, every time I open The Times,
都能见到你的名字署在诱♥奸♥文章下
there's your by-line on grooming.
-这是件大事 -是吗
- It's a big story. - Is it?
这是件大事 还是只是看起来这样而已
Is it a big story? Or does it just seem that way
因为报道铺天盖地
because there's so much reporting on it?
你不得不承认
You must admit,
这是给英国国家党和外面那群人的一份大礼
it's a gift for the BNP and all that lot out there.
"无辜的白人受害者""有色皮肤的施虐者"
"Innocent white victims", "Dark-skinned abusers".
这很让人不适 对吧
It's uncomfortable, isn't it?
我只是不明白有什么意义
I just don't see what it achieves.
她来了
She's here.
忽略他们 忽略他们 忽略他们
Ignore them, ignore them, ignore them and ignore them.
请坐
Take a seat.
证人间
他们必须听到你说话 但不用看见你
They need to hear you, but they don't need to see you.
你想用帘子遮一下吗
Would you like a curtain?
不用
No.
你好 霍莉
Hello, Holly.
能看见我 听清我说话吗
Can you see and hear me?
能
Yes.
好 这样很好
OK, that's a good start.
传达员会帮你发誓
The usher should help you to swear an oath.
有人跟你解释过这一程序了吗
Has that been explained to you?
不能只做动作回应 霍莉
Er, rather than gestures, Holly,
为了方便速记员记录 你得说话
you'll have to speak words for ease of the transcribers.
好
Yeah.
我向上帝发誓 我在庭上所述之言皆为事实
"I swear, by Almighty God, that the evidence I shall give
字字千真万确 绝无虚言
"shall be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth."
诸位陪审团成员
Members of the jury,
首先由控方展示证据
the prosecution will now present its evidence in chief,
是与证人霍莉·温肖的
which takes the form of recorded interviews
访谈录音
with the witness, Holly Winshaw.
你知道你今天来找我
'Now do you understand what it is
说什么事吗
'that you've come to speak to me about today?
知道
'Yeah.
好 你觉得是什么事
'OK, and what do you think that's about?
说 那天在顶级咖喱店...
'About what happened at, um...
那个男人的事
'with...the men...at Top Curry.
在顶级咖喱店那个男人的事
'About what happened with the men at Top Curry.
好的 我必须问你一些问题
'OK. Obviously, I've got to ask you some questions
关于他们在性♥爱♥中对你做的事 好吗
'about what they actually did to you during the sex, OK?
那很疼
'It hurt.
因为我不愿意
'Because I didn't want to do it.
塔里克开始带我们去不同的地方
'Tariq started taking us places.
他开始来接我们 然后...
'He started picking us up and...
安波尔还以为他是她男朋友
'Amber thought that he was her boyfriend.
他来接你们的时候
'So, what did you think was going to happen
你觉得会发生什么
when he picked you up?
我不知道他是要带我们去和别人上♥床♥
'I didn't actually know he was taking us to have sex.
他说"别哭" "你真美"
'He said, "Don't cry" and he said, "You're beautiful".
他压到你身上时
And so, when he got on top of you,
你做了什么
'what was you doing?
我试着挣脱
'I were trying to move...
但我放弃了
'but I just gave up.
因为那又有什么用呢
'Because what was the point in trying?
那你对之后
'And what did you think about the fact
与另外的男性发♥生♥关♥系♥是什么感受
'that it started then with different men?
我已经不在乎了
'I weren't even bothered any more.
什么意思
'Right, what do you mean by that?
我那时已经没有任何感觉
'I didn't feel anything about it.
为什么会这样
'Why do you think you felt like that?
因为这种情形已经持续太久了
'Because it had been going on for so long.'
今天我想代表沙♥比♥尔·阿迈德
I want to ask you some questions today
问你几个问题
on behalf of Shabir Ahmed,
就是你们认识时 他被称为"老爹"的人
who you were introduced to by a nickname - "Daddy"?
在我问你 你指控老爹做了什么之前
Before I ask you about what you say Daddy did,
我想先问问你的家庭背景
I want to ask you something about your background.
2008年6月前后 是什么原因导致
What caused the big falling out you had with your parents,
你和你父母闹翻了
in around June 2008?
我没有遵守家规
I didn't really stick to the rules.
那段时间你晚上经常和一帮女孩出去玩
And you were going out with a gang of girls at night,
对吗
were you not?
是的
Yeah.
你那时经常吃白食 对吗
You were free-loading, were you not?
喝免费的酒
Getting free booze.
所以 酒还有钱 对吗
So, alcohol and money?
是的
Yeah.
之后 嘲笑他们
And then, mocking them.
在快捷烤肉店和顶级咖喱制♥造♥麻烦 对吗
Creating problems in Speedy Kebab and Top Curry?
我不认为我当时是在制♥造♥麻烦
I wouldn't say that I was creating problems.
那你们一群人没有在醉酒后到快捷烤肉店
Was there not a crowd of you that was going to Speedy Kebab,
大声喧哗
drunk and loud
并做出极其恶劣的行为吗
and behaving very badly?
我们没有很多人
There's wasn't a crowd of us.
每次只有两三个人
There was about two or three at a time
而且是外卖♥♥店的人
and it was the men in the takeaway shop
给我们买♥♥酒把我们灌醉的
that bought us the alcohol to get drunk on.
我希望你明白 我要提出
I want you to understand that I am going to be suggesting
老爹从未给过你们酒 也从未给你们
that Daddy never gave you or bought you
买♥♥过任何酒
any alcohol at all
那段期间和其他任何时间都没有
over that period or any other time.
这是实情 是吗
That is the truth of the matter, is it not?
不是
No.
你之前跟警方说 他试图强♥奸♥你时
You told the police that when he was trying to rape you,
你本想
you were trying to,
"笑笑装没事 边笑边说拒绝"
"Like, laugh it off, giggling and saying no."
是这样吗
Is that right?
是的 我想笑着拒绝
Well, yeah. I was trying to say no in, like,
因为我不想很严肃地说出来 因为...
Because I didn't want to say it in, like, a stern way, cos...
我不想惹怒他
..I didn't want to offend him.
而且我很害怕
And I was scared.
因为如果我很严厉地拒绝他
Because if I said it, like, nastily to him,
我不知道他会做出什么 所以我...
I didn't know what he would do, so I just, like...
但他没有住手
But he just didn't stop.
你那里有纸巾吗 霍莉
Have you got a tissue there, Holly?
谢谢
Thanks.
如果当时情况如你所说
Had you not tried to shout for help
你为什么没有大声呼救
if this was happening?
你正被强♥奸♥啊
You were being raped.
我什么都没有说 因为我很害怕
I didn't want to say anything because I was scared.
这件事并没有发生 是不是 霍莉
This incident did not happen, did it, Holly?
不 真的发生了
Yeah, it did.
-你说你当时喊"放开我" -是的
- You say that you were shouting, 'Get off me"? - Yeah.
有没有可能
It could not have been the case
你其实喊的是
that what you were actually shouting was,