然后其中一人会把你带走
'And then you'd get sent off with one of them.
等你回来后
'And then, when you come back,
你又会
'you just...
被传给下一个人 一个又一个
'just get passed and passed again.'
一个又一个 一个又一个
Passed and passed again... Passed and passed...
-这间公♥寓♥在哪里 -一个又一个
- 'And where was the flat?' - passed and passed...
不止一间
'There weren't one.
有很多间
'There were loads.'
不止一间 有很多间
There weren't one... There were loads...
有很多间
There were loads...
有很多间
There were loads...
-露比 你能看到我吗 -能
- Ruby, can you see me all right? - Yeah.
能听清楚吗
And can you hear me OK?
能
Yes.
我是被你称为"比利"那个人的辩护律师
I am the barrister who is helping the man that you call Billy,
我代表他想请你回答几个问题
and I'd like to ask you some questions for him, please.
你跟我们说过 你和比利交往了
Now, you told us that you were in a relationship with Billy
几个月时间
for a few months
当时他是你男友 对吗
and that he was your boyfriend, yes?
没错
Yes.
你当时告诉他你16岁 对吗
And that you told him you were 16?
没错
Yeah.
随着时间推移 你觉得你爱上他了
And as time went on, you felt like you were in love with him,
是吗
did you not?
你在点头
You're nodding.
那他当时看起来是不是也很喜欢你
And did it seem like he really liked you a lot, as well?
没错
Yeah.
那么 你之前谈到
Now then, when you have talked about
和比利交往
when you have been with Billy,
及发生性行为那段时间时 你说过
and you have had sex with him, you have talked about
你们曾亲密依偎
cuddling up with him,
开心大笑 性行为也很愉悦 是吗
having a laugh and having nice sex, have you not?
是的
Yeah.
你还说过 比利不同于你交往过的其他男人
And that Billy, he was different from the other men that you met,
因为你告诉我们
because you told us,
其他男人都只是...
the other men, they were...
一♥夜♥情♥
One-night stands,
而比利
whereas Billy,
他是你真正的男友 对吗
he was a proper boyfriend, yes?
是的
Yeah.
我问完了
I have no more questions.
露比
Ruby!
你儿子出生前你就认识露比·鲍温了 对吗
You met Ruby Bowen before your son was born, is that right?
没错
Yes.
你从2008年10月开始和她发生性关系
And you had a sexual relationship with her from October 2008,
-对吗 -是的
- is that right? - Yes.
陪审团手里这两张照片
Two photographs in the jury bundle were taken
是露比·鲍温上九年级时拍的
when Ruby Bowen was in year 9.
你当时就是和这个女孩
That is the girl with whom
发生性关系 对吗
you had a sexual relationship, is it not?
从照片上来看 我不能否认
I don't deny the fact, from looking at the picture,
就是这个女孩
that that's the same girl.
这些照片是在她13和14岁时拍的
These photographs were taken when she was 13 and 14.
你当真要跟陪审团说
Are you seriously saying to this jury
你当时以为她有20到25岁吗
that you thought she was 20 to 25 years old?
阿迈德先生 你对所有指控都予以否认吗
Mr Ahmed, do you deny all of the allegations?
我否认所有指控
I deny everything.
但如你向陪审团所言 你承认
But you accept, as you've told this jury,
作为证物的那些内♥裤♥上
that the forensic evidence
沾有你的精♥液♥
has your semen on those items of underwear?
霍莉·温肖是从哪里拿到你的精♥液♥的
Where did Holly Winshaw get your semen from?
我和安波尔有过性关系
I had a sexual relationship with Amber,
如果安波尔拿了避孕套
and, if Amber took a condom,
这个姓温肖的女孩
this Winshaw girl,
非常聪慧 机灵 聪明
very clever, very sharp, intelligent,
无所不知
knows everything,
谁知道她做了什么
who knows what she did.
霍莉为什么要编造证据指控你
Why would Holly fabricate evidence against you?
她们一起加入这个行业的
They get into this business together.
她们决定合伙
They decide on this joint venture together
而且也做得成功
and they carry it out very well.
她们挣了许多钱
They're making a lot of money,
之后她和安波尔闹翻了 就...
and then she falls out with Amber, and...
对警方而言 这是个好机会
It's very nice and very easy for policemen,
因为他们想借机升官发财
because they want to climb the ladder of their career.
去他妈的巴基斯坦人
Fuck the Pakistanis.
-阿迈德先生 能不能别扯远... -不
- Mr Ahmed, can we stick to... ? - No.
不 不行
No, we can't.
你们那些有罪的白人在哪里
Where are your white people?
是他们教会她们性♥爱♥
They train them in sex,
从小就教她们学会喝酒
they train them in drinking from very young age,
然后 等她们来找我们时
and then, when they come to us,
到那时 她们已经什么都学会了
by that time, they're fully trained.
你们应该照照镜子
You should look in mirror.
首先审视一下自己
Look at yourself first.
看看你们的社区
Look at your community.
学校在哪儿
Where's school?
社会福利部门在哪儿
Where's Social Services?
其他人都到哪儿去了
Where is everybody else?
你跟她在一起时特别美
You're lovely with her.
你对你们的将来有什么打算
How do you see your future together?
我想去上大学
I'd like to go to college.
我想离开罗奇代尔
I'd like to move away from Rochdale.
你觉得这可行吗
Does that feel achievable?
可行
Yeah.
我们不会再让你等下去了 霍莉
We'll not keep you in suspense any longer, Holly.
我们会保留监护权
We're going to keep the care order in place,
但我们会和你共同负担责任
but we'll have joint responsibility with you.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
埃拉会回到你身边
Ella's going to be coming home to you.
我们想让她平稳过渡
We want it to be a smooth transition for her,
所以我们会联♥系♥寄养家庭
so we'll liaise with the foster family
从下周开始安排相关事宜
and start making arrangements next week.
好的
All right.
你一直很努力 霍莉
You've worked really hard, Holly.
我们对你充满信心
We've got every confidence in you.
碰到这类复杂的案件
In a complex case like this one,
我们推测陪审团要花上数周时间才能有结果
where we'd expect the jury to be out for some weeks,
这次简报是让媒体有机会
this briefing is an opportunity for members of the press
提出庭审时可能产生的问题
to ask any questions that may have arisen during trial.
是的 这一位
Yep, over here, yep.
为什么霍莉在2008年首次向警方报案时
Why didn't the CPS prosecute this case in 2008
皇家检控署没有对此案提起诉讼
when Holly Winshaw first went to the police?
当时 我们认为
At that time, it was considered
没有定罪的确凿证据
that there was an unrealistic prospect of conviction.
现在有何不同
What changed?
这次庭审的关键证据
The key evidence used in this trial,
你们2008就有了
you had in 2008.
犯罪者得以在之后两年中继续
The perpetrators were allowed to continue offending
侵害受害者
for a further two years.
皇家检控署为何要销案
Why did the CPS drop the case?
是因为犯罪者的种族吗
Was there an issue around the ethnicity of the perpetrators?
不是 是因为证人出了问题
There was an issue around the witness, not the perpetrators.
事实上 最初
What happened is that, initially,
一名皇家检察署律师认为
a CPS lawyer formed the view
证人不可信
that the witness would not be credible.
这是案子没能提交到法♥院♥的原因
That's why the case didn't progress to court.
去年我来到检察署 改变了那个决定
I came here last year and I reversed that decision.
我重新审视
I looked at it afresh
得出了不同的结论
and I formed a different view.