"叫那个混♥蛋♥把钱给我"
"Tell that bastard to give me my money"?
不是
No.
你不承认 是不是因为那句话会暴露
No, because that would suggest, would it not,
你生气的是他没给你钱
that what you were upset about was not being paid,
而不是发生了性关系
rather than the sex.
你记不记得说过我的委托人是"巴基混♥蛋♥"
Do you remember calling my client a "Paki bastard" ?
我不会的
I wouldn't.
我不会说那种话
I wouldn't say something like that.
让我提醒一下你 在这些事件发生的期间
I suggest to you, Miss Winshaw, that at the time of these events,
你的生活是一团糟 不是吗
your life was a bit of a mess, was it not?
-你经常在外面醉酒 对吗 -是的
- You were out getting drunk regularly, were you not? - Yeah.
你有很多个晚上
And you had been in so many different places
都和不同的男性
on so many different nights
在不同的地方过夜
with so many different men,
所以你不过是犯了一个错误
that you simply made a mistake,
-对吗 -不是的
- did you not? - No.
请你跟我描述一下你叫他"老虎"的这个人 霍莉
Can you describe the man you call "Tiger" to me, Holly.
你说 "他是亚裔 很明显"
You said, "He's Asian, obviously.
"他梳着偏分的发型"
"He's got, like, a side parting in his hair.
"和大多数亚裔一样 个头小"
"Like a lot of them, small."
你说的"个头小"是指他的身高吧 对吗
I think that's his height you're talking about there, is it not?
很快就能结束了 你做得很好
Not long to go now. You're doing great.
控制情绪 再坚持一天
Just hold your nerve. One more day.
我最爱的姑娘们
My favourite girls!
你很漂亮
'You're beautiful.
你什么时候才肯和我上♥床♥
'When you going to let me have sex with you?
我不会的
'I'm not.'
你跟他走
You're going with him.
你跟他走
You're going with him.
-霍莉 你跟他走 -不
- Holly, you're going with him. - No...
我是阿卜杜勒·阿齐兹的律师
I'm the barrister for Abdul Aziz.
也就是你认识的"塔里克"
Who you knew as "Tariq".
在那些你知道
Of all the girls that you knew
和你过着同样生活的女孩里
who were conducting that sort of lifestyle,
毫无疑问 你是最漂亮的
without doubt, you were the prettiest.
你比安波尔漂亮很多
You're much prettier than Amber,
对吗
are you not?
好的 我就...
Yes. Well, I will...
不为难你了
..spare your blushes,
我们换一种问法
and we can deal with this in a different way.
安波尔·鲍温
Amber Bowen.
就是她带你过上
Now, she was the one who introduced you
你控诉的这种生活吗
to this...lifestyle that you complain of?
对 是她
Yeah. She was.
是她把你介绍给了那些
She was the one who introduced you to the men
-你控告的男人吗 -是的
- that you complain of, yes? - Yeah.
她从那些你控告的男人
She was the one who was getting payments
手里获得了报酬 对吗
for the men that you make these complaints against?
是的 但其中几个也...
Yeah, she was, but some of them were getting...
其中几个男的也拿了钱
..Some of the men were getting payments, as well.
所以在这整个过程中
So, in the scheme of things,
安波尔的行为要比被告方更恶劣
Amber was worse than the men that you accuse,
至少也可以说 她和你控告的那些男人
and at any rate, she was no less culpable
同样难辞其咎
than the men that you accuse?
-你什么意思 -至少她和他们一样坏
- How do you mean? - She was at least as bad as they were?
从某些方面来说 是的
In some ways.
在其他方面 他们更坏
In other ways, they were worse.
你的证词我没理解错的话 霍莉
If I've understood your evidence correctly, Holly, is that...
你们会去一个地方
..You would go to an address
事先知道会发生性关系
knowing that sex was about to take place, sex would take place.
之后安波尔会收钱
Amber would collect money.
然后联♥系♥塔里克 他会去接你和安波尔
Tariq would be called, he would collect you and Amber,
最后会给塔里克钱 是这样吗
and money would be given to Tariq. Is that what happened?
对 没错
Yeah. Yes.
所以 安排这一切的人是安波尔
So, it was Amber who was controlling the arrangement.
是安波尔安排了性♥交♥易
It was Amber who was arranging sex.
是安波尔安排了接送
It was Amber who was arranging transport.
-我认为是他们两个一起安排的 -理由是...
- I think it were both of them together. - And that is because. . . ?
因为如果都是她干的
Because if it was just her doing it,
她为什么要给他钱呢
why would she give him the money?
其实事实是这样的 对吗 霍莉
The reality is this, is it not, Holly?
你对所发生的这一切感到十分自责
That you feel profoundly very guilty about what's gone on.
我不觉得自责 因为我什么也没做错
I don't feel guilty because I didn't do anything wrong.
可能是我没看懂你的证词
It may just be that I've read your evidence badly,
但你的确在不同场合表示过
but you do say, at a number of places,
你感到自责
that you feel guilty...
因为你没为自己挺身而出
..Because you didn't stand up for yourself.
因为你没有保护好自己
Did not defend your corner.
是的 我没有
Yeah, I didn't.
我很羞愧
I feel ashamed.
我也很愤怒 因为我没有尽力反抗
And I feel angry that I didn't try more.
因为很显然 在我现在这个年纪 已经过了几年后
Because, obviously, at my age, a few years later...
如果类似的事情再次发生
..If something like that were to happen again,
我会竭尽我所能
I would do everything in my power
来确保这种悲剧不会重演
to make sure it wouldn't happen again.
现在你感到羞愧
NOW you feel ashamed.
为发生的事感到自责 是吗
Guilty for what's gone on, yes?
我并不自责 我只是羞愧
I don't feel guilty, I feel ashamed.
这些年来 因为安波尔领你进入的
And you've been the subject, over the years,
这种生活方式 你一直被人们奚落
of ridicule for this lifestyle that you entered with Amber.
人们讥讽你 谩骂你
People were calling you names.
所以你就用这种方式 来洗白这一切
And this is a way, really of just cleansing all of that.
用这种方式告诉他们 "知道吗
Of saying to them, "Well, you know what,
事实上 我并没什么好羞愧的
In fact, I've got nothing to be ashamed of,
因为我是被强♥奸♥的"
because I was raped."
这才是你上诉的真实原因 是吗
That's what this is really all about, is it not?
我不在乎别人
I don't care about them.
我不在乎别人怎么说
I don't care about what people say.
事情过去四年了
It's four years later now.
四年
Four years.
我有了个女儿
I've got a daughter.
有自己的人生
I've got a life.
我没什么好"洗白"的
I...don't need "cleansed".
我要的是公平
I want justice.
我看起来怎么样
Do I look all right?
真漂亮
Really nice.
很得体
Proper smart.
-我在这里等着 -好
- I'm going to go wait in 'ere. - 0K.
警♥察♥5分钟后就要来了
Police'll be here in five minutes.
你如果不想看到他们
Why don't you go for a walk round the block
-就到附近散散步 -我不在乎
- if you don't want to see them. - I don't care.
看到他们你会生气的
It's just going to make you angry.
-你会心烦 宝宝也会因此不开心 -不 我不会的
- It'll upset you, and that'll upset her. - No, it won't.
他们觉得我算不上个"好"受害者
I don't care if they've decided I'm not a good enough,
我不在乎
like, victim or whatever.
因为我是个好妈妈
Cos I'm a good mum.
我真的很称职
I'm actually good.
我现在脑子里想的都是孩子
And that's where my head's going.
而不是那些陈芝麻烂谷子的事了
Not on all this that happened years ago.
全体起立
All rise.
说吧 露比
'Come on, Ruby.
他们把你当皮球一样传来传去
'They pass you around like a ball.
他们拿到你电♥话♥号♥码 然后就会有
'They, like, get your number, and then, there's like...
几十个陌生人打给你
'..50 people you don't know ringing you.
那是什么意思 露比
'What do you mean, Ruby?
"他们把你当皮球一样传来传去"
"They pass you around like a ball"?
他们会在公♥寓♥里
'They'd, like, be in a flat
围坐成一个圈
'in...in a massive circle...
让白人女孩站在中间
'..And then, they put the white girl in the middle.'
白人女孩站在中间
White girl in the middle...