Course I do. I'm going to go and meet her halfway.
皇家检控署
关于您女儿霍莉
被告沙♥比♥尔·阿迈德
本案由罗奇代尔警方提交
证据不足
-快说 别卖♥♥关子了 -爸爸呢
- Tell us! Will you just tell us? - Where's Dad?
我都过了
Passed 'em all.
每科都过了
Every single one.
太好了 亲爱的
That's fantastic, love.
爸
Dad?
怎么了
What's wrong?
你的案子被撤销了
Your case has been dropped.
我们的指控不成立 谁也告不了
There's going to be no charges. Against anyone.
为什么
Why?
因为他们说"非预期可予定罪"
Cos there's an "Unrealistic prospect of conviction".
-明明你的内♥裤♥上沾满了他的DNA -吉姆
- His DNA's all over your knickers... - Jim!
他们还说什么"非预期可予定罪"
..And there's an "Unrealistic prospect of conviction".
妈
Mum?
那我做的那些笔录和现场指认
What about all the interviews I did,
都是无用功吗
and picking 'em out of a line-up?
销案的不是警方 是皇家检控署
It wasn't the police, Holly. It was CPS.
为什么
Why?
我说的是事实
I told the truth.
我什么都说了
I told 'em everything.
我知道 他们觉得陪审团不会相信你
I know. They didn't think a jury would believe you.
15个月后
2010年12月
跨度行动总部
大曼彻斯特警署
桑迪·格思里
非常感谢 但我拒绝
Thanks very much, but no thanks.
你都还不知道我找你干嘛呢
You don't even know what I'm going to ask you yet.
我知道你正开展一个行动
I know you've got an operation
调查亚洲团伙的性♥虐♥案
running into sex abuse by Asian gangs.
你还听说了什么
What else have you heard?
你们在一个冷冻箱里找到了个胎儿
That there's a foetus been found in a freezer
母亲是一个13岁的小女孩
belonging to a 13-year-old girl.
你们关押了一个15岁的老鸨
You've had a 15-year-old locked in a cell for being a madam.
各种传闻
All sorts.
情况不妙
It's not good.
但现在我们有个拨乱反正的机会
But we've a chance now to put it right.
我们可以定那帮人的罪 玛姬
We can get convictions here, Maggie,
只要我们能让那些姑娘重新作证
if we can re-engage the girls.
我参与过类似行动 桑迪
I've been here before, Sandy.
2004 2005 情况一样
2004, 2005 - same story,
但是在曼彻斯特 而不是罗奇代尔
but Manchester not Rochdale.
我花了一年多 试图让两个14岁的女孩
I spent over a year getting two 14-year-old girls
把她们的遭遇全盘告诉我
to spill their guts to me about what had been done to them,
结果这件事最后还是不了了之
only for the whole thing to just fade away.
玛姬 你可以相信我的话
Maggie, you can trust me when I tell you,
我们这次是顺风而行
there's a fair wind behind this one.
就算是9级大风
You can have a force-9 gale,
也不能迫使一个脆弱的孩子出庭作证的
but that won't compel a vulnerable kid into a witness box.
这我清楚 所以我才需要你
I know that. Which is why I need you.
跟我来 玛姬 我给你看份文件
Come on, Maggie. Let me just show you the file.
一份文件
File?
好吧 是一些文件
All right - FILES.
安波尔·鲍温和露比·鲍温
Amber and Ruby Bowen.
安波尔就是被拘留的那个
Amber of the jail cell.
露比是怀孕的那个
Ruby of the foetus.
她们是本案的关键 我们需要她们两人
They're key to this, and we need 'em. Both of 'em.
她们都是同一伙男人的受害人
They're both victims of the same group of men.
但安波尔被捕了吗
But Amber was arrested?
是的
She was, yeah.
其他孩子认为她是负责人
Other kids thought she was in control.
可能她自己也觉得她是老大
Maybe she even thought she was in control
但操控这一切的当然不是她
but, of course, she wasn't.
而是那帮男人 最后没有起诉她
The men were. She was never charged.
-那露比呢 -我们有从胎儿身上取到的法医证据
- And Ruby? - Well, we've got Forensics with the foetus
能帮我们指向强♥奸♥犯
that leads us right to the perpetrator...
前提是我们能得到她的允许 使用这份证据
if we can get her consent for us having it in the first place.
你意思是她并不知道我们拿到了胎儿尸体吗
So, she doesn't know that we have it or that it was ever taken?
我没打算骗你 玛姬 情况一团糟
I'm not going to lie to you, Maggie. It's a mess.
罗奇代尔很早之前就发生过很多起街头诱♥奸♥儿童案
Rochdale's had trouble with on-street grooming going way back,
但即使有一起稳赢的案子
and even when they had a cracking case -
一个叫霍莉·温肖的孩子 最终也没有开庭审理
kid called Holly Winshaw - they never got it to trial.
现在独♥立♥警♥察♥投诉委员会正在调查警方的失职
Now the IPCC are investigating their failings.
有多少受害者
How many victims?
47个
47.
这件事让她们很受困扰
They're drowning in it.
我现在的当务之急是要重新审理每一起案件
My priority is to reopen every one of these cases.
让那些女孩重新作证
And re-engage the girls.
阿迪尔·可汗
Adil Khan.
沙♥比♥尔·阿迈德 阿卜杜勒·阿齐兹
Shabir Ahmed, Abdul Aziz.
卡比尔·哈桑 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·沙吉德
Kabeer Hasan. Mohammed Sajid.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿明 阿卜杜勒·劳夫
Mohammed Amin. Abdul Raulf.
阿卜杜勒·卡尤姆 哈米德·萨非
Abdul Qayyum. Hamid Safi.
阿尼雅·米亚
Anya Miah -
他我们不用管 因为他已经在狱中了
we don't need to bother about him, cos he's injail already.
什么罪名 长官
What for, sir?
追溯到80年代的性侵儿童指控
Child abuse charges going back to the 1980s.
他性侵这些女孩时
He was a fugitive from the law
还是在逃犯
when he did what he did to these girls.
他判了15年
He got 15 years,
他已经解决了
so he's out the way.
剩下这些人我要全部捉拿归案
'I want the rest of these individuals arrested.
我要把他们分别带到不同的警局进行审问
'I want them taken to separate police stations to be interviewed,
搜查他们的住♥宅♥
'and I want their houses searched.
媒体知道我们已经开展行动了
'The press know we've an operation running.
他们同意明年再进行报道
'They've agreed to a news embargo till the new year.'
你不用抓着我
You don't have to get hold of me.
如果你需要接触受害者
'If your role is with victims,
请你先与彼得·博伊德商量具体方法
'then I want you planning your approach with Peter Boyd,'
他是专业谈话顾问
who's a specialist interview advisor.
我知道格思里先生会说明这事的重要性
I know Mr Guthrie will have belaboured the point,
但我想再次强调
but I am going to hammer it home some more.
整个行动的成败
This entire operation stands and falls
在于我们能否让那些女孩配合调查
on us being able to re-engage these girls.
这些孩子遭到了强♥奸♥和虐待
They were children who were raped and abused,
但她们报♥警♥后 警♥察♥却坐视不理
and when they went to the police nothing was done about it.
此次调查最需要的
What this investigation needs, more than anything,
就是放下成见
is open minds.
我希望你们行动时 把这些女孩当作
I want you going out there thinking of these girls
自己的亲女儿或亲孙女
as your own kids or grandkids.
因为如果真是你们的孩子 你们会悲痛欲绝
Cos if it was your own, you'd be torn to pieces.
为什么 为什么现在才来
Why? Why now?
温肖先生 霍莉在家吗
Mr Winshaw, is Holly at home?
她在一家母婴福利院
She's in a mother-and-baby hostel.
我家里还有三个孩子
I've got three other kids in there,
我不能让霍莉把家里
and I can't have Holly ripping a hole
搞得鸡犬不宁
in the middle of this house.
你知道这事我怪谁吗
And do you know who I blame for that?
是谁把她的生活搞得支离破碎
Whose fault it is that she's in pieces
让她甘愿自暴自弃 是你们
and seems determined to stay that way? You.
你们所有人
All of you.
我是玛姬·奥利弗
I'm Maggie Oliver.
大曼彻斯特警署的警探
I'm a detective with Greater Manchester Police.
这位是约翰·达夫警探
This is Detective John Duff.
我想和你还有你女儿们谈谈
I'd like to talk to you and the girls.
-她们不在家 -是谁啊
- They're not here. - Who is it?
妈
Mum!
你们是谁 你说她们犯什么事了
Who are you? What are you saying they've done?
我们没有说她们犯事了
We're not saying they've done anything.
与此相反 我们需要她们的帮助
Far from it. We need their help.
我们来这里是因为她们都是刑事案件的受害人