法官会坐在那里
The judge will be sat there.
陪审团会在那边
The jury's going to be over there.
而被告人
And the defendants,
他们会坐在那个隔板后面
they're going to be behind a screen there.
但你不会在这里
But you won't be in here.
你会和我在另外一个房♥间
You'll be in a separate room with me.
那天我能出去抽烟吗
Can I go out for a fag, on the day?
当然能 休息的时候
Course you can. When there's a break.
如果我需要上厕所呢
What if I need the toilet?
我得憋着吗
Have I got to hold it in?
如果你需要暂停 你提出来就行了
If you need to stop, all you have to do is ask.
根据真实故事改编
本剧根据大量调研采访和媒体报道改编
庭审中所说的话均摘自庭审记录
前情提要
露比怀孕了
Ruby is pregnant.
一个儿童保护登记册上的13岁的孩子
13-year-old on the Child Protection Register.
被一个有家室的三十多岁的男人搞怀孕了
Pregnant by a mid-30s man with a family of his own.
我可以提供他的名字 地址和车牌号♥
I can tell you his name, his address, his licence plate.
我们可以定那帮人的罪 玛姬
'We can get convictions here, Maggie,
只要我们能让那些姑娘重新作证
'if we can re-engage the girls.'
所以你想让我帮你们
So, you want me to help you?
-是 -你从没帮过我 我为什么要帮你
- Yeah, we do. - You never helped me. Why would I do that?
如果陪审团不相信她
If a jury's not going to believe her?
我们为什么要做这种假设
Why are we making that assumption?
霍莉很清楚会是这个结局
'Holly was fully aware that this would be the outcome.
在我们评估情况这段期间 她会住在寄养机构
'She'll be in foster care while we assess the situation.'
我做不下去了
I can't do no more.
你可以的
You can.
他们不会用安波尔 但他们会用露比
They're not using Amber, but they're going to use Ruby.
我不会"用"任何人
I'm not using anyone.
九项无罪抗辩
'Nine not-guilty pleas.
意味着九次交叉盘问
'Which means nine cross-examinations,
意味着会有九个不同的律师
'which means nine different barristers
告诉这些女孩她们所说的每一个字都是谎言
'telling these girls that every word they're saying is a lie.'
她们应付得了吗
Are they up to it?
三个女孩
第一季 第三集 剧终
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
那边真是疯狂
It is mad there.
说什么呢
What is?
法庭
Court!
但当天我不会在法庭现场
But I won't be in the actual court on the day,
我会自己在一个房♥间里
I'll be in a room on me own.
来
Come on.
我们去吃点儿外婆的蛋糕
Let's go and get some of Nana's cake.
这都是为了帮我度过审讯过程
It's all about supporting me through the process.
反正那个警♥察♥一直这么说的
Well, that's what the copper kept on saying.
我也可以出去抽烟
And I can go out for a fag, too.
如果他们不想让我当证人
If they didn't want me to be a witness,
那一开始为什么求我去
why did they, like, beg me to do in first place?
我并不想让她做这事
I don't want her doing it.
是她说不想让那些询问录像都白费了
It's her saying she don't want all them interviews going to waste.
我的那些都白费了 几个月的询问
Mine did. Months of them.
你知道吗 我真的 真的 真的
Do you know what? I really, really, really...
不在乎了
don't give a fuck.
我还以为到死都看不到这案子开审了
I thought I'd see Hell freeze over before this got to trial.
今天的内容是 在陪审团前宣誓
Today's going to be about swearing in the jury
我们的诉讼律师 瑞秋
and Rachel, our prosecution barrister,
会起身概述我们的案件
standing up and outlining our case.
霍莉 你是皇家检察署的第一证人
Holly, you're the first witness for the Crown,
所以你会第一个被传唤
so you'll be called first.
根据今天的进度
So, depending on what gets done today,
你很可能明天会出庭
in all likelihood you'll be going in
开始作证
to start giving your evidence tomorrow.
我们得给苏珊娜打电♥话♥
We'll need to phone Suzanne.
苏珊娜是谁
Who's Suzanne?
我有些事要做
I have to do stuff.
参加戒酒互助会那些 这样才能把埃拉接回来
Go to AA meetings and that to get Ella back.
如果你缺席一次 他们就会记下来
They write it down if you miss one.
你不会见到他们任何一个人
You're not going to see any of them.
你知道的 对吗
You know that, don't you?
都是通过视频连接 你只要继续
It'll all be by video link and you're just going to carry on
做这么多年来你一直在做的事
doing what you've been doing for years.
说出真♥相♥
Telling the truth.
那十二名普通人
And those 12 ordinary men and women
会相信你
are going to believe you.
好
Right.
明早见
I'll see you bright and early tomorrow.
人♥渣♥ 恋童癖
Scum! Paedo!
清♥真♥肉
滚回你们自己的国家
Get back to your own country!
你要倒霉了 你这个混♥蛋♥巴基佬
You're going down, you Paki bastard!
就是这个混♥蛋♥巴基佬提起诉讼的 你个白♥痴♥
He's the Paki bastard who brought the prosecution, you dickhead.
谢谢 但别再叫我'混♥蛋♥巴基佬'了
Cheers, but don't call me a 'Paki bastard" again.
对不起
Sorry.
全体起立
All rise.
开始了
It's started.
英国广播公♥司♥的网站登了
It's on BBC website.
-《曼彻斯特晚间新闻》头版也是 -吉姆
- Front page of Manchester Evening News. - Jim.
今天我们多找点儿事做吧
Let's keep busy today, eh?
想去逛街买♥♥点儿东西吗
Fancy going down the shops for a few bits and bobs?
我还是上楼吧
I might just go upstairs.
霍莉·温肖现在19岁
Holly Winshaw is now 19.
该案涉及时期开始时
At the start of the time period with which you are concerned,
她15岁
she was 15 years old,
结束时 她17岁
and at the end of that period, she was 17.
露比·鲍温现在16岁
Ruby Bowen is now 16.
起诉期开始的前两天
Her 13th birthday was two days
是她13岁生日
before the start of the indictment period,
结束时 她15岁
and at the end of that period, she was 15.
你们将听到关于这些女孩的个人情况
You will hear evidence about these girls' personal circumstances
及行为的证据
and their behaviour.
霍莉·温肖与其父母不合
Holly Winshaw had fallen out with her parents
性♥虐♥待开始发生时
and was mostly living away from home
她大多数时间都不在家中生活
when the sexual exploitation of her began.
露比·鲍温的童年生活很艰难
Ruby Bowen had had a difficult and troubled childhood
因此产生了一些问题
and has a number of problems as a result.
听完她们对自己的描述
You will have to decide,
以及对他人的描述后
having heard their own descriptions of themselves
你们要做出决定
and the descriptions of other people,
她们是否像一些被告所说的
whether their characters and their behaviour
因为性格和行为
makes them unreliable witnesses
是不可信的证人
as some of the defendants may say.
还是像控方所说 这不过证实了
Or whether as the prosecution say, it simply confirms
正是这种女孩
that they were exactly the sort of children
最容易被这些男人视为
who were easy to identify, target and exploit
诱♥奸♥和性♥虐♥的目标
for the sexual gratification of these men.
安波尔·鲍温
'Amber Bowen,
露比·鲍温的姐姐 现在19岁
the older sister of Ruby Bowen, is now 19.
控方将试图证明
'The prosecution will argue
她是本案的重要人物
'that she's an important person in this case.
她也和成年男子发生了关系
'She was also having sex with adult men
并因此得到免费食物和酒
'and getting food and alcohol for doing so,'
但她之后还积极帮那些男人
but she moved on to playing an active role in helping men -
包括在座的几名被告
including some of these defendants
性♥虐♥待其他女孩
to sexually exploit the other girls.
女士们先生们
That, ladies and gentlemen,
这就是控方将要你们审理的案件的概述
is the outline of the prosecution case that we'll put before you,
明早从第一证人霍莉·温肖开始
starting with the first witness, Holly Winshaw, tomorrow morning.
她准备好了吗
Is she ready?
我不能说她准备好了
I can't say she is, no.
你想不想...