why don't you go and live there, then?
好啊 我这就去
Fine. I will.
去啊
Go on!
出去吃点早餐吗
Coming out to get some breakfast?
顶级咖喱
你好
Hiya.
-你想来一发吗 -不要
- You want some jiggyjiggy? - No!
-来嘛 -你做梦 手拿开
- Oh, come on. - As if. Get off!
放开我
Get off!
你上来吗
You coming up?
跟我进另一间房♥
'Come into the other room with me.
干什么
'Why?
我想跟你谈点事情
'I want to talk to you about something.'
不能在这里讲吗
Can't you talk to me here?
我想单独和你聊聊
I want to talk to you in private.
你什么时候才肯和我上♥床♥
When are you going to let me have sex with you?
我不会的
I'm not.
我给了你这么多东西
All the things I've given you.
烤肉串 烤鸡
Kebabs, tikka,
伏特加 烟
vodka, cigarettes.
都没有收钱
All for free.
规矩就是这样
It's part of the deal.
我给你买♥♥东西 你就得回报我
I buy you things and you give me things.
现在该你给我回报了
Now it's your turn to give something to me.
我们是朋友
We're friends.
是啊
Yeah.
朋友会相互关照
And friends do things for each other.
别哭
Don't cry.
你很漂亮
You are beautiful.
不 不要
No. No.
听着
Look...
你现在是我的女人了
You're my bitch now...
如果你惹我生气
And if you cross me...
我就杀了你
..I'll kill you.
有人
There's someone in.
是我 安波尔
It's Amber.
他很臭 对吧
He stinks, doesn't he?
一股咖喱味
Like curry.
不过他没厨师那么严重 他真的臭死了
He's not as bad as Chef, though - he's hanging, he is.
他牙缝里总卡着食物渣
He's always got food in his teeth.
别让他们亲你
Don't let them kiss you.
我从来不脱上衣
I never take my top off or nothing.
我绝对不会让他们碰我奶♥子♥
No way would I let 'em touch my tits.
你知道罗奇代尔市需要什么吗
Do you know what Rochdale needs?
再开家赛百味[地铁]
Another Subway.
为什么 又没什么地方可去
Why? There's nowhere to go.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you joking?
我是说赛百味 三明治
Subway. Like subs.
吃的
Like food.
你宿醉不舒服 对不对
You're hanging, aren't you?
我得喂你吃东西 赶紧的
I need to feed you, like now.
上车
Get in.
我们正打算去吃早餐
We're just going for us breakfast.
进来
Get in.
不要惹我生气
Don't cross me.
你 下车
You. Out.
不 我跟你一起去
No. I'll come with you.
你 留下
You, stay.
安波尔 下车
Amber, out.
没事 一会儿见
It's cool. I'll see you in a bit.
有一个给...
So we've got one for...
你想不想来一发
You want some jiggyjiggy?
不 不要
No. No.
来吧 让我摸摸你的"妹妹"
Oh, come on. Let me touch your puddy.
放开我 别碰我
Get off me! Get off me!
-快点 -放开我
- Come on! - Get off me!
放开我 放开我
Get off me! Get off me!
给老爹打电♥话♥
Call Daddy!
好的 问讯于晚上十点四十八分结束
Right. Interview concluded at 10.48pm.
关于损害赔偿的法♥院♥传票会邮寄给你
You'll get a court summons for the criminal damage charge through the post.
他强♥奸♥了我
He raped me.
什么
What?
你说谁
Who did?
那个送货司机
The delivery driver.
他在哪里强♥奸♥了你 霍莉
Where did he do that to you, Holly?
在顶级咖喱店
In Top Curry.
还在一个停车场
And in a car park.
你当时穿的衣服还在吗
Do you still have the clothes you were wearing?
在
Yeah.
内♥裤♥呢
The underwear?
在
Yeah.
好
That's good.
我们需要那类东西
We need things like that,
因为有可能会成为证据
you see, because they might be evidence.
这是什么时候的事
When did this happen?
周五
Friday.
之后你就回家了吗
And then you went home?
没有 我当时跟朋友住一起
No. I was staying with mates.
停车场 你之前提到一个停车场
The car park? You were saying something about a car park?
那是今天的事
That were today.
等等 帮我捋清楚
You're going to need to help me.
你是说 有人在周五强♥暴♥了你
You're saying someone's raped you on Friday,
当天晚上你在朋友家过夜
you stayed the night with a pal,
第二天同一个人再次强♥暴♥了你吗
and then the same man's raped you again the next day?
他怎么把你带到停车场的
How did he get you to the car park?
开车
Car.
开谁的车
Whose car?
他的
His.
所以他强行带你上车了吗
So he forced you into his car?
是他逼你上的车吗 霍莉
Did he force you into his car, Holly?
不是
No.
我自己上去的
I just went.
你被强♥暴♥...
You're raped...
你被强♥暴♥过一次
You're raped once.
不会再自己送上去 对吧
You don't walk back into it, do you?
不会再想被强♥暴♥ 对吗
You don't go back for more, do you?
这些是警♥察♥要的衣服
These are the clothes the police wanted.
你知道你今天来找我说什么事吗
Do you understand what you've come to talk to me about today?
知道
Yeah.
好 你觉得是什么事
OK, and what do YOU think that's about?
说 那天在顶级咖喱店...
About. . .What happened at...
那个男人的事
..With the men at Top Curry.
在顶级咖喱店那个男人的事
About what happened with the men at Top Curry.
好的 我必须问你一些问题
OK. Obviously, I've got to ask you some questions
关于他们在性♥爱♥中对你做的事 好吗
about what they actually did to you during the sex, OK?
那很疼 因为我不愿意
It hurt, because I didn't want to do it.
因为我之前
Because I'd only, like,
只做过几次爱
had sex a couple of times before that.
不好意思 请再说一次
Say again, sorry?
因为我之前只做过几次爱
Cos I'd only had sex, like, a couple of times before that.
好的 很明显...
Now, obviously that's something
这件事我有必要详细了解一下
that's going to be important for me to cover.
在这件事之前有过几次...
How many times prior to this...
这是你第一次
This is the first time
跟那边的人发生性关系 对吗
that anything happened with the people from there, yeah?
你之前有过几次性♥爱♥
How many other times had you had sex before?
我希望你回家来 霍莉
I want you to come home, Holly.
在事情解决之前先住回来 可以吗
Stop here till we get this sorted, will you?
求你了
Please.
沙♥比♥尔·阿迈德
Shabir Ahmed?
是我
Yes.