现在是2008年8月6日
It's 21.09
21时09分
on 6th August 2008.
我是杰克·哈罗普警探
I am Detective Constable Jack Harrop.
我同事是理查德·布兰警员
My colleague is Police Constable Richard Bryan.
在场的还有嫌犯霍莉·温肖
Also present is the suspect, Holly Winshaw,
以及霍莉的父亲吉姆·温肖
and Holly's father, Jim Winshaw,
英国警♥察♥讯问未成年人时
必须有合适的成年人到场 为其提供帮助
他是合适成年人
who is acting as appropriate adult.
你因涉嫌刑事损坏玻璃柜台
You've been arrested on suspicion
以及偷窃两罐汽水
of criminal damage to a glass counter
而被捕
and the theft of two cans of pop.
你能跟我讲讲发生了什么吗
Would you like to tell me what happened?
你干什么
What are you doing?!
你越早开口 说出真♥相♥ 霍莉
The sooner you start telling the truth, Holly,
这些人才能尽早去忙正事
the sooner these men can get on with their real work...
而不是在青少年笨蛋身上浪费时间
stop wasting their time on teenage idiots.
给老爹打电♥话♥
Call Daddy!
警♥察♥ 有个女生砸了我的店
Police, please. Some girl's smashed up my shop.
她抢了几罐饮料
She's robbed some cans. Some cans of drink.
我一罐饮料都没拿
I didn't take no cans.
三个女孩
第一季 第一集
两个月前
根据真实故事改编
你还好吧
You all right?
想来我家坐坐吗
Want to come and chill at mine?
-不行 -没事 来吧
- I can't. - Yeah, you can.
来吧 你还没来过呢
Come on, you've never even been round yet!
你没来过我家 真是太无礼了
That's just rude, that is.
我得回家了
I've got to get home.
那之后过来 好吗 威尔斯小区141号♥
Well, come round later, then, yeah? 141, the Wells Estate.
威尔斯小区141号♥ 记住了吗
141, the Wells Estate. Have you got it?
你个白♥痴♥ 给我回来
Bell-end! Come back here!
本剧根据大量调研采访和媒体报道改编
有些人名为化名
霍莉
Holly?
去戴上橡胶手套 好吗
Go and get some rubber gloves, will you?
-什么 -把垃圾桶清理干净
-What? - Clean the bins out.
对门那个废物总往我们的垃圾桶里倒垃圾
That waster from next door's been leaving all his crap in ours.
我不想让你跟这区的人来往
I don't want you hanging round with folk from here.
你明白吗
You understand?
去你的
Fuck's sake!
吃松脆饼吗
Do you want a crumpet?
他想让我一个朋友都没有
He wants me to have no mates!
他肯定不知道那是什么滋味
He's got no clue what it's like.
什么什么滋味
What what's like?
转到一所陌生的学校
Rocking up at a new school.
-你在找什么 -他让我清理垃圾桶
- What you looking for? - He's told me to clean out t'bins.
先吃个松脆饼吧
Have a crumpet first.
-好吧 -妈妈
- All right. - Mum!
我还以为你帮我看着她呢
I thought you were keeping an eye on her for me!
不是我的错
It's not my fault!
就是你的错
Yes, it was.
别吵了 没事了
All right. It's done now.
霍莉
Holly!
真棒 太好了 进来 快进来
Yes. Yes! Sick! Come in, come in, come in.
你还好吧
You all right?
很好 你呢 这肯定会超级棒的
Yeah, you? This is going to be sick!
你们在办派对吗
You having a party?
不不不 这儿一直是这样的
No, no, no - it's always like this here.
过来 我带你转转
Come through. I'll show you around.
那是我弟弟 卢克
That's me brother, Luke.
强尼 尼基 梅根
Johnny. Nicky. Megan.
不知道她是谁
No idea who SHE is.
那是我爸爸
And that's me dad.
你好
Hiya.
从这过来 那间是我爸爸的房♥间
So this... Through there, that's my dad's room.
那是给女生住的房♥间 别担心
That's the girls' room - don't worry about that.
那是给男生住的房♥间 这是厕所
That's the boys' room. And this is the bog.
我能换个衣服吗 穿着校服感觉太傻了
Can I get changed? Feel a twat in my uniform.
不不 过来 过来
Nah, nah, nah, come here. Come here.
你在跟他睡吗
Are you shagging him?
天啊
Oh, for God's sake!
你还没跟他睡 但他努力想睡你
You're not shagging him but he's trying to shag you.
这两位是我表妹 安波尔 露比
These are me cousins. Amber, Ruby.
这位是霍莉
This is Holly.
你要是想的话 可以进来换衣服
You can get changed in here if you want.
不 别进那里
No. Don't go in THERE.
跟我待在一起 跟我待在一起
Stay with me. Stay with me.
你是来见我的
You've come to see ME.
我画不好
I can't do it.
-为什么 -因为你一直张着嘴
- Why? - Cos your mouth hangin' open.
-才不是 -就是 你就是那样的
- It's not! - Yeah, it is. You're like that.
滚开 我自己来
Fuck off. I'll do it meself.
要是不张嘴我就做不到
I can't do it if I'm not hanging my mouth open.
不可能
It's impossible.
好了
Here y'are.
谢谢
Thanks.
你跟我和艾略特是一所学校的吗
Do you go to our school? Mine and Elliott's?
我上的是特殊学校
I'm at special school.
我太特殊了 需要单独上一所学校
I'm that special, I need me own school,
还有我自己的校车 特殊的校车开过来
and me own bus. Special bus comes,
我得跟那帮傻瓜坐在一起
and I have to sit with all the loonies
他们会这样朝车窗外挥手
who wave out the window like that.
你能不能去把内♥裤♥捡起来 死肥婆
Can you pick up your knickers, you cow.
你住在附近吗
Do you live round here?
以前是的 现在我们住在罗奇代尔的另一边
Used to. Now we live on the other side of Rochdale.
但我们在那谁都不认识 所以经常回来这里
But we don't know anyone there, though, so we're back here loads.
你住在哪儿
Where are you?
不远 我们以前住德比 但现在我们搬过来了
Not far. We were living in Derby but now we're here,
因为我爸生意失败了
cos my dad lost his business.
听我说 佐伊 安波尔正在拉一条"大屎棍"
All right, Zoe. Amber's doing a really long poo.
她说这条屎特别扎实
She says it's really jaggy
得非常慢地拉出来
so she's got to let it down dead slowly
不然会割伤菊花
so as not to cut her arse.
她放屁
That's shite.
我们被露比的丑裤子劫持了
We're being held hostage by Ruby's radioactive fucking pants.
你要去哪儿
0i, where are you going?
-去买♥♥点吃的 -我饿死了
- To get some food. - Oh, I'm starving,
我穿上外套和你一起去
I'll get my jacket and I'll come with you.
她会给你带点吃的回来
She'll bring you summat back.
快点 佐伊
Hurry up, Zoe.
等下
Wait.
这是佐伊
This is Zoe.
不不 她当时这么说的 "坐下
No, no. She was like, "Sit down,
还没到期末 露比"
it's not the end of term yet, Ruby."
-真的假的 -真的
- What? - Yeah, it is.
然后我就说 "只剩一天了
And I was like, "There's one more day -
就一天你能教我们什么呢"
What ya going to teach us in one more day?"
《狮子 女巫和谁管里面有什么的魔衣橱》
The Lion, The Witch And The Who Gives A Fuck What's In The Wardrobe.
应为《狮子 女巫与魔衣橱》
《纳尼亚传奇》系列奇幻小说第二部
到了 快捷烤肉串 你来过这儿吗
Here we are, Speedy Kebab. Have you been here before?
没有
No.
-你好 -怎么样啊 姑娘们
- Hiya. - You all right, girls?
很好 谢谢
Good, thank you.
对
Yeah.
我能吃条薯条吗
Can I have a chip?
他是谁啊
Who's that?
塔里克 安波尔的男朋友
Tariq. Amber's boyfriend.
-那个住在格兰维尔街的男人 -又要加酱吗
- That bloke from Granville Street. - Extra sauce again.
他真是个麻烦鬼
He's a bleeding ball-breaker.
真♥主♥保佑 G大♥师♥
Assalaamu Alaikum, master G.
-露比 -你好
- Ruby! - Hiya.