你涉嫌强♥奸♥罪 我们现在要逮捕你
We're arresting you on suspicion of rape.
有人要喝东西吗
Right. Who wants a drink?
-果汁 谢谢 -牛奶 谢谢
- Juice, thanks! - Milk, please.
我来帮你
I'll help you.
你有一条新留言
'You have one new message.
霍莉 我在你家外面
'Holly, I'm outside your house.'
别来我家
Don't come here.
别给我发短♥信♥或打电♥话♥了 让我静静
Don't text me or ring me or nothing. Just leave me alone!
老爹出来了
Daddy's out.
不可能 他被抓走了
No, he's not. He got arrested.
他被保释出来了 他知道是你干的
Well, he's out on bail now and he knows it was you.
你朋友 那个该死的小婊♥子♥
'That fucking little witch, your friend.
你告诉她我会找她算账的
'You tell her I'm coming for her.
你最好告诉她 我这就去她家
'You better tell her I'm coming to her house now,
我要把她拽出来
'and I'm going to drag her out of there
然后杀了她
and I'm going to kill her.'
你不能待在这里
You can't stay here.
你不能
You can't.
他说他要强♥奸♥你妹妹们 然后把你家房♥子烧了
He says he's going to rape your sisters and burn your house down.
清醒点 霍莉
Come on, Holly.
我们得摆平这事
We need to sort it.
我们得把它解决掉
We're going to sort it.
如果你告诉警♥察♥之前那些话都是编的
If you tell the cops you made it up,
他们就会撤销控诉 他也就不会再骚扰你
they'll drop the charges and he'll leave you alone.
荡♥妇♥ 你个该死的荡♥妇♥ 我知道你在里面
Slags! You fucking slags! I know you're fucking in there.
你给我出来 你个该死的荡♥妇♥
Come out, you fucking slags!
你给我出来 你个该死的荡♥妇♥
Come out, you fucking slags!
我要杀了你
I'm going to kill you!
老爹来了 他很生气 你能过来吗
Daddy's here and he's going mad. Can you come round?
现在 没错 就现在
Now. Yeah, now.
你知道这些该死的贱♥人♥做了什么混账事吗
You know what these fucking bitches have fucking done?
她们去警局 在警♥察♥面前污蔑我
They have gone to the station and spoken to the police about me.
冷静点 冷静点
Calm down. Calm down.
塔里克让他滚蛋了
Tariq's told him to fuck right off.
解决了
Done.
他吓得差点屎洒当场 马上就跑了
He practically left skiddies on the road, he ran off so fast.
别担心 好吗
Don't worry, yeah?
快点 我们走吧
C'mon. Let's do one.
快来
Come on!
霍莉 没事的 快来
Holly, it'll be fine. Come on.
我们要去哪儿
Where we going?
派对
Party.
在哪儿
Where?
露比和佐伊去哪儿了
Where's Ruby and Zoe?
不知道
Dunno.
快联♥系♥她们 我们去接她们
Well, fucking find out and we'll pick 'em up.
你们在哪儿 我们过去接你们
Where are you ? We're going to come and get you.
我们和塔里克一起
We're with Tariq.
你好 比利
Hiya, Billy.
你要喝啤酒吗
Are you 'avin' some beer?
-好 -进来看看这儿有什么
- Yeah, ok. - Come and see what there is.
这里还挺暖和的 对吗
It's quite warm in here, isn't it?
喝点冰的 给你
Have summat cold. There you go.
像洋葱味
It's like onions.
你跟他走 你跟他走
You're going with him. You're going with him.
霍莉 你跟他走
Holly, you're going with him.
安波尔 你跟他俩走
Amber, you're going with them two.
完事后我就回来 好吗
I'll be back after, yeah? All right?
我走了
I'm off.
我不要跟别人走
I'm not going with anyone.
不 你必须去 你跟他走
Yeah, you are. You're with him.
你跟着他没关系的 他长得挺好看的
You'll be all right with him cos he's good-looking.
不
No.
我去吧
I'll go.
不 我要她
No. I want her.
霍莉 你必须去
Holly... You have to.
我给塔里克打电♥话♥
I'm ringing Tariq.
我去 你就不能乖乖听话吗
Fuck's sake! Will you just fucking do it?
跟他走 现在就走
Go. With him. Now.
她会照做的
She'll do it.
这才乖嘛
Good girl.
露比 露比 醒醒
Ruby. Ruby, wake up.
回见
See you.
霍莉
Holly?
霍莉
Holly?
霍莉 亲爱的
Holly, love.
求你了 亲爱的
Please, sweetheart!
你能下来吗
Can you come down?
没事了 他们走了
You're all right - they've gone.
露比 你能下来吗
Ruby, can you get down, please,
否则我就得请你离开这里
or else I'm going to have to ask you to leave.
滚开
Fuck off.
给我下来 不许和莎拉那么讲话
Get down from there, and don't speak to Sara like that.
你叫霍莉 对吗
It's Holly, isn't it?
这里有厕所吗
Is there a loo here?
有 就在那儿
Yeah. It's just over there.
安波尔 不如你和伊芳先进去
Amber, why don't you go in with Yvonne?
等等霍莉再说
Just waiting on Holly.
你和伊芳先进去
You go in with Yvonne
等霍莉好了我再陪她进去
and Holly can come in with me when she's ready.
不 她去哪儿 我就去哪儿
No. Where she goes, I go.
我们是好朋友 不能分开
We're mates. We stick together.
伊芳 能过来和我聊聊吗
Yvonne, will you have a word?
你今天很亢奋
You're hyper today.
你为什么这么亢奋
Why are you hyper?
我哪有 我累死了
I'm not. I'm knackered.
那又是为什么呢
Why's that?
我出过门
Been out.
去哪儿了
Where to?
不记得 我喝醉了
Dunno. I was drunk.
昨晚超好玩 比利录下了我脱♥光♥跳舞的场面
It was dead funny, right, cos Billy videoed me dancing naked
传到了网上 现在我已经在巴基斯坦火了
and put it on the internet, and now I'm famous in Pakistan.
比利是谁
Who's Billy?
我男朋友
Me boyfriend.
全名叫什么
Billy what?
不知道
Dunno.
如果他是你男朋友
If he's your boyfriend,
你不觉得自己不知道他姓什么很奇怪吗
do you not think it's a bit strange you don't know his last name?
真♥主♥保佑
Assalaamu Alaikum.
好
Yeah.
是出租车
Taxi.
快点 安波尔 我们该走了
Come on, Amber, we're going.
霍莉
Holly?
亚洲老男人 脆弱的年轻女孩
Older Asian men, vulnerable young girls.
这种事又发生了
It's happening again.
当然了 这种事怎么会消失
Well, course it is. Why would it have gone away?
警♥察♥和社会福利部门从未采取过行动
The police and social services have never done a thing about it.
你觉得这个比利就是之前那个比拉勒吗
Do you think Billy's that Bilal from before?
我不知道
I don't know.
这些全是假名 不是吗
It's all fake names, in't it?
他曾是所有人的男朋友 对吧
He was everyone's boyfriend, wasn't he?
我们已知的受害者有哪些
Where are we?
奥利维亚 梅根 凯蒂 波比
Olivia, Megan, Katy, Poppy.
这四个男人先用糖衣炮弹迷惑她们
It was all sunshine and presents till
然后把塑料袋套在她们头上
they were getting plastic bags over their heads
强♥奸♥了她们
while four men fucked them up the arse.
我们要记录下这些女孩所经历的事
I want us recording what's going on with these girls.
她们提到的每个名字
Every name they mention,
每个地址 描述的每个外貌
every address, every physical description.
我们要竭尽全力
We are going to be shit hot.