-这是老爹 -谁的老爹
- This is Daddy. - Whose Daddy?
反正不是我爹 看着像巴基斯坦版的圣诞老人
Not MY daddy. Looks like Paki Santa!
这是霍莉
This is Holly.
-很高兴认识你 -你好
- It's a pleasure to meet you. - Hiya.
你想来份烤肉串吗
Would you like a doner?
或者喝点什么
Or a drink?
快点 皮诺 你听到她说的了
Come on, Pino. You heard the lady.
赶紧的
Crack on.
-好的 姑娘们吃点什么 -给我来份薯条
- All right, girls, what you having? - Can I have some chips, please?
-一杯冰沙 -我要个汉堡
- A slushie. - Can I have a burger?
和她一样 谢谢
Yeah, same, please.
好了 给 姑娘们
All right. Here we are, girls.
烤肉串 薯条 烤饼
Kebabs, chips, naan,
大蒜蛋黄酱
garlic mayo.
祝你们用餐愉快 快吃吧
Enjoy. Get stuck in.
我还以为你不喜欢烤肉串呢
Thought you didn't like kebabs.
免费的话我就喜欢
I do when they're free.
总之 用餐愉快
Anyway, enjoy.
谢谢 拜
Thank you! Bye!
他为什么要免费给我们这些
What's he giving us all this for free for?
他人很好 他和家人住在奥尔德姆
He's really nice. He lives with his family in Oldham.
他给快捷烤肉串
He does the deliveries
和前面那家顶级咖喱送外卖♥♥
for Speedy Kebab and Top Curry up the road.
吃得真爽啊
This is absolute heaven.
-你好 -你好
- Hiya. - Hiya.
你好吗
Hiya. All right?
-你好 老爹 -你们好啊
- Hiya, Daddy. - You all right?
给 可爱的姑娘们
Here you are, my lovely girls.
谢谢
Thank you!
你不喝酒吗
Are you not drinking?
因为他的宗教信仰 对吧
Cos of his religion, in't it?
我不需要喝酒 和你们在一起我就很高兴了
I don't need alcohol. I'm happy to chill with you.
-挺好 -挺好
- Chill. - Chill.
快捷烤肉串
汉堡和烤肉串外卖♥♥快餐店
再见 亲爱的
Bye, babe!
拜拜 再见
Bye! See you!
再见 拜拜
See you! Bye! Bye! Bye!
再见
Bye!
你为什么要这样做
Why do you do it?
做什么了
Do what?
喝酒 老是在外面过夜
The drinking, the stopping out all the time,
对你♥爸♥骂脏话
all that effing and blinding at your dad.
你把我们的生活搞得更糟了 霍莉
You're making all us lives more miserable, Holly,
尤其是我的
'specially mine.
对啊 不如我就别回来了吧
Right, well, shall I just fuck off, then, altogether?
你外宿了几晚了
How many nights is that?
你能别一个人逼逼了吗
Can you stop going on with yourself?
事实上 你能别提这些了吗
In fact, can you not even start?
看看你现在什么样子
Look at the state of you!
你真丢人 你知道吗
You're a disgrace. Do you know that?
我只是和我朋友一起玩而已
All I'm doing is having a laugh with me mates.
罗奇代尔市健康促进部门
你好 能给我几个避孕套吗
Hiya. Um, could I have some condoms?
做♥爱♥用的吗
Is it for sex?
你问这个干吗
Why you askin' that?!
因为你看起来像是那种拿了避孕套出门
Because you look the kind who's going to go outside,
就会往里面注水 在停车场当水弹扔着玩的小孩
fill 'em with water and chuck 'em round the car park.
不是的 我不是
I'm not. I'm not.
你要什么尺寸的
What size you after?
大号♥
Large.
这下我确信你在骗我了
Now I know you're lying.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Cheers.
你们好 你还好吧
Hiya. Y'all right?
我需要一些避孕套
I need some condoms.
芳
Von?
安波尔不要 你呢
Amber's away. What about you?
她才不需要这个 她是吹♥箫♥女王
She don't need none. She's the blowjob queen.
滚
Piss off.
给她加大号♥的
Give her extra-large ones
她只和大鸡♥巴♥男交往
she only goes with men with big cocks.
你能搞定吗
Can you sort it?
给 你们两个的
Here you go, you two.
你好 我是莎拉
Hiya. I'm Sara.
你好 我是霍莉
Hiya. I'm Holly.
你需要什么吗
And do you need anything?
不了
No.
我想隆胸 会疼吗
I want to go on the implant. Does it hurt?
应该不会 你在和谁上♥床♥
Shouldn't do. Who're you sleeping with?
巴基佬
Pakis!
我男朋友 塔里克
My boyfriend. Tariq.
我们要去顶级咖喱
We're going Top Curry.
老爹有伏特加
Daddy's got vodka.
老爹是谁
Who's Daddy?
露比的情人
Ruby's old man.
是我朋友 再见
Me mate. See you.
这个"老爹" 我们认识吗
This "Daddy"... Do we know him?
佐伊
Well, Zoe,
她和洛蒂还有伊斯拉她们混在一起时
when she was hanging about with Lottie and Isla and all that,
总说起沙吉 沙吉和比拉勒
it was all about Saj. Saj and Bilal.
我不记得有个"老爹"
I don't remember a "Daddy".
那塔里克呢
What about Tariq ?
没印象
Nah.
顶级咖喱
Top Curry!
-你们好啊 惹事精 -你好啊
- All right, trouble. - All right.
你好啊
Hiya.
你们好 我最爱的姑娘们
Hello, all my favourite girls!
我今晚一定要喝个烂醉 醉到断片那种
I am getting absolutely wankered tonight. Like black-out wasted.
迪伦·麦克布莱德 十年级小屁孩
Dylan McBride, year 10!
你帽子里有根薯条
There's a chip in your hood.
给 姑娘们
Here you are, girls.
听我说 姑娘们 今晚要做点伏特加雪橇
Tell you what, girls, going to make some vodka luge tonight,
你说什么 伏特加雪橇是什么玩意
What do you say? What the hell is vodka luge?
就是把伏特加冻成冰 然后吃掉
Well, you make ice out of vodka, and then you eat it.
加油 霍莉
Come on, Holly!
真了不起
Absolutely incredible!
你干嘛要这样
What you doing that for?
这样醉得更快
Gets you drunk quicker.
她醉了
She's arseholed!
来点薯条吗
Want some chips?
住手
Stop that!
你在干什么 快住手
What you doing?! Stop it now!
你要干什么 你疯了吗
What're you doing, ya mad cow?!
老天啊
Oh, my God!
你朋友有病吧
Your mate is mental!
就是啊 她是个疯子
I know. She's nuts.
什么事这么好笑
Summat funny?
你 你像尊雕像一样杵在那儿
Yeah, you. How you stand there like a statue.
暴躁的雕像
A mardy fucking statue.
你觉得你还能这样放肆下去多久
How long do you think you can get away this for?
怎么样了
With what?
如此对待家人 这座房♥子
Treating this family, this house,
对待我 目中无人 肆无忌惮
me, with total and utter contempt?
你为什么非要这样
Why do you have to be like that?
回屋里去
Get back in the house!
为什么所有事都要搞得这么苦逼
Why does everything have to be so miserable?
霍莉 马上给我回屋里去
Holly! Get back in the house now!
在我朋友家
At me mates',
没人会站在窗口等着吵架
there's no-one standing at the window waiting to kick off.
是吗
Is that right?
如果你这么喜欢他们
Well, if you like it so much,
你怎么不住到那里去