看我不顺眼
Mad at me,
看警方 英国皇家检控署不顺眼
mad at the police, mad at CPS.
他曾加入英国国家党
He joined BNP.
-真的吗 -没错 之后退出了
- Did he? - Yeah. Then left it again.
可能看他们也不顺眼
Mad at them, probably.
不管怎样 他说得没错
Anyway, he's right that there's no-one's stood over me,
当时没人每晚逼着我喝醉
forcing me to neck a bottle of cider every night.
但情况并没那么简单 对吗
It's not as simple as that, though, is it?
他当时说 "是啊 霍莉
He was like, "Right, Holly,
他们已经不管你了 想开点"
They've washed their hands of you, move on."
"没人愿意为你做任何事"
"No-one's going to do owt for you."
他们那时不愿意
They didn't then.
但现在愿意了
But they want to now.
有什么意义吗
What's the point?
都过去好多年了
It were years ago.
感觉像好多年前的事吗
Does it feel like years ago?
桑迪·格思里警探
-长官 -什么事
- Sir? - Yeah.
霍莉·温肖愿意合作了
Holly Winshaw's on board.
谢天谢地 干得漂亮 妮娜
Thank God for that. Well done, Nina.
不是我 长官 是莎拉
it wasn't me, sir. It was Sara.
霍莉信任她
Holly trusts her.
好
Right.
我们去收拾这些混♥蛋♥吧
Let's go after these bastards.
最终 有好多女孩
At last, we've a number of girls
愿意和我们进行谈话
who've agreed to be interviewed.
但是这些谈话的效果
But it's the quality of those interviews
才是决定我们和英国皇家检控署这件案子成败的关键
that's going to make or break our case with the CPS.
记忆像磁带一样会退化
Memory degrades like tape degrades.
她们可能想破脑袋
They won't, off the tops of their heads,
都想不起名字和地址
remember names, addresses
因为她们当时喝醉了 没错
because they were drunk, yes
但最主要是她们不愿记起
but mainly because they don't want to.
每当你们向她们发问
Every time you ask a question,
对她们而言都是二次伤害
you are re-traumatising them.
你们让她们回想起那段过去 但别无他法
You're bringing them back there. But there's no other way.
因为这些女孩的记忆...
'Because these girls' memories...'
-你好 -就是我们的犯罪现场
- Hiya. - That's our crime scene.'
你好
Hiya.
你还好吗
You all right?
你好 小姑娘
Hiya, little girl.
你真可爱
Aren't you sweet!
有摄像机 这样我们才能在法庭上播放这段证据
Cameras, so we've got your evidence to play at court.
我知道 我以前来过这里
I know. I've been here before.
当然了
Course you have.
那么
So,
我现在想让你做的 霍莉
What I want you to do now, Holly,
就是从头说起
is start right at the beginning.
尽可能详细地告诉我
Tell me, in as much detail as YOU can,
发生的一切
everything that's happened.
安波尔
Amber...
在警局的文件里
In the files, back at the office,
有这么一张纸条
there was this,
是你当时写给格雷戈里的名单
list of names that you wrote out for Gregory,
就是你去年见过几次的那名社工
that social worker that you saw for a bit last year.
你记得告诉过他这些名字吗
Do you remember telling him about those names?
你妈妈说他听完不久后就走了
Your mum said that he left shortly after that.
你一定失望透了
You must have felt very let down.
问题是 这些名字
Thing is, those names.
是很关键的证据
They're a really important piece of evidence, and,
或许我们能从它们入手
..Maybe we can build on it.
也许我们
Maybe you and me,
能从里面挖出点什么
we can make something of it.
老爹
司机
他说 "别哭"
He said, "Don't cry."
然后又说 "你很美"
And he said, "You're beautiful."
他压到你身上时
And when he was on top of you,
你做了什么
what was you doing?
我试着挣脱 但是...
I were trying to move, but...
我还是放弃了
..I just gave up.
因为那又有什么用呢
Cos what's the point in trying?
玛格丽特·奥利弗警探询问安波尔·鲍温
DC Margaret Oliver interviewing Amber Bowen.
安波尔
Amber...
能告诉我你们在烤肉串店时发生的事吗
..Can you tell me about when you went to the kebab shops?
那个婊♥子♥做的一切都是自愿的
Everything that bitch did, she did free willingly.
那个荡♥妇♥霍莉·温肖
That fucking sket Holly Winshaw.
说谎精
Lying fucking bitch.
你给格雷戈里的那份名单
The list that you gave Gregory,
就是曾和你接触过一段时间的那位社工
the social worker who was around for a while,
名单上有很多男人的名字 对吗
that was a list of lots of men, wasn't it?
有许多不同公♥寓♥的地址
Addresses of lots of different flats.
他们从未碰过我
They never touched me.
除非我主动 否则他们从没碰过我
They actually never touched me unless I wanted them to touch me.
你一个人没问题吧
Will you be all right on your own?
我妈妈很快就会带亚丝明回来
Me mum's bringing Yasmin back in a minute.
第一次总是最困难的
First one's the hardest
因为你要打开尘封在心里的盒子
because you're opening up that box that's locked in your head.
以后会更容易的
It'll get easier.
不 不
No... No!
你能让我进来吗 霍莉
Can you let me in please, Holly?
这根本就是高压手段
It's jackboot tactics, is what it is.
她在这儿既安全又快乐
She's safe and happy here.
过来看看她
Come and have a look at her.
她和我跟太太一起住在这里 安全又快乐
She's safe and happy in this house with me and my wife.
霍莉很清楚 如果她继续喝酒
Holly was fully aware that this would be the outcome
就是这个结局
if she carried on the way she was.
现在重点不在霍莉 好吗
This isn't about Holly now, is it?
重点在埃拉
It's about Ella.
我的孙女
My granddaughter.
我和我妻子
I am perfectly capable
完全有能力照顾好我们的孙女
and my wife is perfectly capable of looking after our own.
这只是暂时的 目前来说 还是暂时的
This is temporary. At the moment, it's temporary.
接下来的几周 她会住在寄养机构
She'll be in foster care for the next few weeks.
抱歉 但我们必须执行命令
I'm sorry, but we have to enforce the order.
不
No...
霍莉
Holly.
请不要这么做
Please don't.
我会做得更好 我会改的
I'll do better. I'll change.
我们必须这样 霍莉
We have to, Holly.
对不起
I'm sorry.
爸爸 求你了
Dad, please!
他们必须带走孩子
They've got to take the baby.
来吧
Come on.
不是
No.
不是
No.
不是
No.
老爹
Daddy.
不是
No.
不是
No.
我做不下去了
I can't do no more.
我做不下去了
I can't do no more.
你这么做能帮助其他孩子
You're helping other kids by doing this.
你是知道的 对吧
You know that, don't you?
确保你遭遇的事不会发生在她们身上
Making sure that what happened to you never happens to them.
想象一下 如果他们
Imagine how you'd feel
想对亚丝明下手 你会怎么想
if they ever went near Yasmin.
这永远不会发生
They never could.
绝不可能 我不会让他们这么做
They never would, cos I'd wouldn't let them.
没错 如但果她没有你这样的亲人呢
Yeah, but what if she didn't have someone like you?
那些没人保护他们的孩子该怎么办
What about those kids who don't have anyone to protect them?
我做不下去了