but we do know there are concerns
大曼彻斯特警署内部
within Greater Manchester Police
已经对之前的调查标准和质量产生了疑虑
about the standard and the quality of the earlier investigation.
你以为你能找到什么
What do you think you're going to find?
我他妈的不是笨蛋
I'm not a total fucking moron.
你知道规矩的 霍莉
You know the score, Holly.
戒酒是你留下埃拉的条件
Sobriety is a condition of you keeping Ella.
所以我们要来突击检查
That's why we do these spot checks.
我就算现在醉了 你们也看不出来
I could be arseholed right now and you lot wouldn't have a clue.
-你醉了吗 -当然没有
- Are you? - Course I'm fucking not!
你这样帮不了自己 也帮不了她
You're not helping yourself. Or her.
你♥他♥妈♥就是个没用的贱♥人♥ 你知道吗
You're a pointless fucking bitch. Do you know that?
这位是英国皇家检控署的艾米丽·斯通
This is Emily Stone from the CPS,
以后她会和我们一起开展跨度行动
who'll be working alongside us at Span from here on in.
有几起案件的证据已经有了
There's a couple of cases where the evidence is already there.
霍莉·温肖
Holly Winshaw.
露比·鲍温 安波尔·鲍温
Ruby Bowen, Amber Bowen.
他们已经告诉了我们方向 我知道
They've told us where to go, I know that,
但我们仍需接触他们
but we need to approach them again.
我认为鲍温那样的家庭
I just don't think a family like the Bowens
是永远都不会跟我们合作的
would cooperate with us in a month of Sundays.
-障碍是什么 -就是那一点
- What's the obstacle? - It's that.
就是那一点 约翰 那种态度
It's that, John. It's THAT attitude.
"那样的家庭" 那就是障碍
"A family like that." That's the obstacle.
洛娜一看到我们就能感觉得出来
Lorna can smell that off us as soon as look at us
因为每个掌权的人都那样对待她
because everyone in authority treats her like that.
这...
It's...
这不是脑外科手术
It's not brain surgery, this.
我们应该尊重他们
We treat them as human beings,
向他们道歉
and we say we're sorry.
你好
'Hello?'
你好 洛娜
0h, hi, Lorna.
你是谁
'Who is this?'
我是玛姬·奥利弗 我们几周前见过
'It's Maggie Oliver, we met a couple of weeks ago
当时我去你家 和你谈孩子们的事
'when I came around your house to talk to you about the girls.'
喂 你听得见吗
Hello, can you hear me?
你想怎么样 我跟你说过了...
'What do you want? Look, I told you...'
是 我知道
Yep, I know you did.
我并不意外
And I'm not surprised,
因为如果我是你 有警♥察♥来敲我家门
because if I were you and a copper came round to my door,
我也会想喷水赶他们走 但...
I'd want to hose them off the pavement. But...
我想再跟你谈谈
'I'd like another chance to talk to you.'
发生在你女儿们身上的事是耻辱
What happened to your girls is a disgrace.
是我们放任的结果
What we LET happen.
但我们有机会改正
But we've got a chance to put it right.
下周打给我
Ring me next week.
谁下周要打给你
Who's ringing you next week?
只是房♥屋中介的人
Just someone from housing.
《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》头条文章揭露了
'And the lead in the Times says
一种沉默文化
'a culture of silence
该文化助长了卖♥♥淫犯罪团伙
that has facilitated the sexual exploitation
揭密 英国法政机构对性犯罪团伙熟视无睹
对数百名英国未成年少女
'of hundreds of young British girls
实施性♥虐♥待
'by criminal pimping gangs is exposed by the paper.
今天这类性♥虐♥事件遍及中北部...
'Today a pattern of abuse across the North and the Midlands is...'
《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》在该文中揭露
'The Times is pursuing a revelation in the paper
德比
有数百名未成年少女遭到性♥虐♥待...
'that there is sexual exploitation of hundreds of young girls...'
斯基普顿
特尔福德
《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》已经确认了过去14年里
The Times newspaper identified 17 prosecutions
奥尔德姆
发生的17起街头诱♥奸♥未成年人刑事诉讼
'of street grooming over the past 14 years
布莱克伯恩 奇利
据称这些案件中已定罪的56名罪犯中
'and it said of the 56 convicted in those cases,
罗塞兰 普雷斯顿
有53人为亚裔
'53 were Asian.'
麦克斯 麦克斯 过来一下
Mags... Mags! A word?
你看过报纸了吗
Have you seen the papers?
都把目光转向了我们
It's all eyes on us.
《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》说 罗奇代尔之前没有审理案件
The Times is saying the failures in Rochdale happened
都是因为警方怕激怒种族敏感分子
because police were scared of upsetting racial sensitivities.
如果这些人被撤销保释
Well, if those men come back off bail
但我们又没有足够证据起诉他们
and we can't charge them with anything,
暴♥动♥就会一触即发
there's going to be riots.
她们不知道我来找你 两人都不知道
They don't know I'm meeting you, you know. Neither of 'em.
安波尔不愿回想起那段时期
Amber don't like to think about that time.
她有说起过吗
Does she ever talk about it?
没和我说过
Not to me.
从来没有
Never.
洛娜...
Lorna...
我们手上有露比的胎儿
we've got Ruby's foetus.
她打胎时 警♥察♥把胎儿拿走了
When she had the termination, it was seized by the police.
-为什么 -这样他们就能通过测试DNA
- Why? - So that they could test it
找出让她怀孕的人
and get a DNA match with the bloke that got her pregnant.
他们得出结果了 但当时没有采取进一步行动
They got the match, but they didn't do any more with it then.
不过现在可以了 只要露比同意让我们
But we can now, if Ruby gives her permission
在法庭上使用那份DNA结果
to let us use those DNA results in court.
抱歉...
Sorry...
这是把那男人绳之以法的绝佳机会
There's a real chance that we can get this man put away,
以及其他罪犯
and all the others,
如果我们能让你的女儿们开口
if we can get the girls to talk.
你不明白 安波尔知道这不对
You don't understand. Amber, she knows it were wrong.
但是露比绝不会向你坦白的
But Ruby, she'll never talk to you.
她仍然把那些人♥渣♥当做朋友
Still thinks them blokes were friends.
如果在街上碰到他们 她...她会打招呼
If she sees them in the street, she... she waves.
因为露比有愤怒情绪问题 安波尔不得不住在这儿
Amber's got to live in 'ere cos of Ruby's anger problems.
她不能跟我回家去
She can't be at home wi' me.
她今天有点奇怪
She's not herself today.
是不是
Are you?
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?
她还没大便
She's not going to toilet.
你可以把她放在毯子上 动动她的小腿
If you lie her on a blanket and cycle her legs,
有时这么做还挺管用的
sometimes that can help move things along.
我从没听过这一招
I've never heard of that before.
你听过吗 安波尔
Have you, Amber?
对我四个孩子和孙子们都挺管用的
Worked with my four, and me grandsons
除了一个 我觉得他为了气我故意憋着
except for one, who I think holds it in just to spite me.
-你是警♥察♥吗 -没错
- You're a cop? - Yeah.
今年就干满20年了
Coming on 20 years now.
等我的孩子都上了学
When my kids went to school,
我就去读警校
I went to uni
之后便加入了警队
and, um, then I joined the force.
我不要去警♥察♥局
I'm not going in any police station.
你不用去
You wouldn't have to.
在伯里有个特殊部门
There's a special unit in Bury.
专为受害者而设
It's for victims.
这就是你的身份
That's what you were.
受害者
A victim.
很多名受害者其中之一
One of many.
你身为受害者 在庭审前都会受到我们保护
And we'd support you, as a victim, all the way through to trial.
如果我向警方告密 他们会杀了我的
They'll kill me if I say owt to police.
他们不知道你住哪儿
They don't know where you live.
他们只要五秒钟就能发现了
Take 'em five seconds to find out.
如果我出门
I see 'em on the streets.
会在街上遇到他们
If I go out.
所以我不会出去
Which I don't.
所以你被困在这里
So, you're stuck in here,
和一个婴儿住在无家可归者的福利院...
in a homeless hostel with a newborn...
而他们却在外面 逍遥自在的活着
While they're out there, free to go on about their lives.
你何时从你父母家搬出去的
When did you move out your mum and dad's?
几个月前
Couple of months ago.
我和我爸总吵架
Too much fighting with me dad.
他看什么都不顺眼
He's just mad at everything.