我们要收集所有证据
We're going to get all the evidence
然后公之于众
and we're telling everyone what we know.
罗奇代尔发生了严重的事情
There's a problem in Rochdale,
有一群非常脆弱的孩子
with kids, with really vulnerable kids,
她们被年纪更大的男人诱♥奸♥
being groomed for sex by much older men.
我们知道这件事
We know it's going on
是因为那些孩子亲口告诉了我们
because the kids are coming in and telling us.
我这里有女孩们的名字 犯罪者的信息
I've got the girls' names, details of the perpetrators,
还有张示意图
and there's a diagram
显示这些案件也许和
which shows how these cases might link
罗奇代尔以前发生过的类似案件有关联
to past cases of this kind of abuse in Rochdale.
作为警方代表
What I would say on behalf of the police is
我们已经意识到了此问题
we are aware of the problem,
但这问题并不好对付
but it's not an easy one to deal with.
这些女孩的生活一团糟
These are girls with chaotic lives.
我们到烤肉店那类地方
And when we do go out
将她们带走时
and pick 'em up from kebab houses and the like,
她们并不想跟我们走 她们想留在那里
they don't want to come. They want to stay where they are.
我们说的是13 14岁大的未成年女孩
We're talking about 13-, 14-year-old girls,
而这些男人的年龄已经有30到50岁了
with men in their 30s, 40s and 50s.
我能从社会福利部门的角度回应你吗
If I can speak to that from a social services point of view...
除非虐待是在家庭内部发生的
Unless abuse is taking place within the family,
否则我们就无法介入
it's not something we'd get involved in.
露比·鲍温和安波尔·鲍温
Ruby and Amber Bowen are
在儿童保护登记名单中 莎拉
on the child protection register, Sara.
她们家已经受到了社工的保护
That family's surrounded by workers.
如果现状得不到改善
It don't matter if they've got a fleet of staff, does it,
就算有一个队的人也没用 不是吗
if it's not making any difference to what's going on.
她们都是在街头混的女孩 莎拉
These are streetwise girls, Sara.
如果我告诉你
Would it make a difference
她们被性侵的具体细节 你们会改变主意吗
if I told you what kind of sex they were having?
肛♥交♥ 无避孕套 无润滑剂
Anal, no condom, no lube.
给人口♥交♥像给人糖一样随便
Giving out blowjobs like sweets.
被灌下伏特加 没有记忆
Plied with vodka, can't remember,
所以根本无力拒绝
so not in a position to give consent.
13岁的女孩 对欲望还很懵懂
13-year-old, learning needs,
告诉我她在巴基斯坦很出名
tells me she's famous in Pakistan
因为她被人录下了裸体跳舞的视频
because she's been videoed dancing naked
并上传到了网上
and it's been put on the internet.
那你想让我们做什么 莎拉
And what do you want us to do, Sara?
该做的事 吉莉安
What it is, Jillian,
我是一名性健康工作者
I'm a sexual health worker.
我的工作是给予性与恋爱教育
My job is to offer sex-and-relationship education,
确保青少年懂得避孕
make sure a young person's contraception's sorted,
且在认为他们有危险时通知有关部门
and to share information if I think a young person's at risk,
所以我现在在这里 跟你们分享这些信息
so here I am, sharing information,
告诉你们这些女孩处境危险
telling you that there are young people at risk.
如果你们觉得受到了指责
And if you think I'm pecking your 'ead,
那是因为我就是在批评你们
it's cos I am.
因为你们才有法定权力
Because you're the ones with the statutory power
来处理这种事
to do something about it.
她来了
Here she comes.
没开玩笑吧
Are you joking?
她穿的是你的帽衫吗 蠢货
Is that your jumper on her, knobhead?
你看起来很美 不是吗 乔吉甜心
You look lovely, don't you, Georgie-Pie?
-你准备好明天上学了吗 -是的
- You ready for school tomorrow? - Yeah.
帮我们一个忙 事实上...
Do us a favour, actually....
帮我开门 好吗
Get that for me, will you?
我们会吃草莓和...
We're going to have strawberry and...
你好
Hiya.
天呐 霍莉 看看你自己
My God, Holly, look at you.
我需要我的校服 明天开学了
I need my uniform. School starts tomorrow.
快到楼上去 我不想让弟妹看到你
Get up them stairs. I don't want the little 'uns seeing you.
快上去 快点 洗个澡之类的
Get up there now. Go on, get in the bath or something.
你想看我的裸体吗 爸爸
Do you want me to get naked for you, Dad?
你说什么
What did you say?
-你刚对我说什么 -你好 霍莉
- What did you say to me? - Hiya, Holly.
霍莉
Holly.
你到楼上把她的校服拿来
Go upstairs and get her uniform.
她就这个样子去学校吗
Is she going to school like that?
按我说的去做
Do as you're told!
我为你跳段艳舞 怎么样
Shall I do a prossie dance for you?
看好了
Look.
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
你到底在干什么
What are you doing?!
吉姆 吉姆 放手啊
Jim! Jim, Jim, Jim! Get off!
吉姆
Jim!
霍莉 霍莉 求你了
Holly! Holly, please.
霍莉 拜托 别走啊
Holly, please. Please don't go.
霍莉 不要回那里去 求你了
Holly, do not go back there, please.
霍莉 霍莉
Holly! Holly!
仔细阅读考题
Read the question.
听起来很简单 但这是
Sounds obvious, but it's the number one thing
连♥准♥备最充分的考生也会忽略的事
that even the most well-prepared candidates fail to do.
全卷总共80分
80 marks for the whole paper.
第一部分共40分
40 marks for section A.
给你
Here y'are.
佐伊在哪里
Where's Zoe?
佐伊已经搬离罗奇代尔了
Zoe don't live in Rochdale no more.
那还有谁 打给其他人 快点
Well, who else, then? Ring some others. Hurry up.
还有谁
Like who?
"还有谁"
"Like who?"
还有谁 我他妈哪知道
Like who? Like I don't fucking know who.
要未成年的
Like fucking younger.
不要被玩烂了的 你♥他♥妈♥快点
Like not a fucking skank. Hurry the fuck up.
好吧 算了
Right. Fuck it.
你该给我更多钱
I'm meant to get more money.
想得美
Good one. Right.
不 是给塔里克的 你得再给我多点钱
No, for Tariq. You've got to give me more money.
滚开
Fuck off.
给我
Give it me.
把钱给我 否则我就去告发你们
Give it me or I'll tell - I'll tell on the lot of you!
臭婊♥子♥
Fucking slag!
我们这是在哪儿
Where the fuck are we?
我走不动了
I can't walk no more.
那是塔里克吗
Is it Tariq?
看到这个了吗
See that?
你敢告诉别人 我就到罗奇代尔
You tell anyone, I'll come to Rochdale
把你干掉
and I'll fucking kill you.
布拉德福德
Bradford.
我们现在在他妈的布拉德福德
We're in fucking Bradford.
霍莉·温肖怀孕了
Holly Winshaw's pregnant.
是的 我打算叫她今晚先回家
Yeah, well, I'm going to tell her to go home tonight
跟家人谈谈
and talk to her family
然后我们明早
and then we'll go round in morning
再去跟她父母解释清楚
and help her explain things to her mum and dad.
对 你十点可以吗
Yeah, w... How're you fixed for ten?
我叫卡洛琳·华♥莱♥士♥ 这位是我的同事
My name's Caroline Wallace and this is my colleague.
你知道我们来这里的目的吗 霍莉
You know why we're here, Holly?
为了我肚子里的孩子
About the baby.
孩子 没错
The baby, yes.
也为了你对生活方式的选择
And about your lifestyle choice.
对生活方式的选择 你在说什么
Lifestyle choice? What are you talking about?
我们从性健康部门得知
We've had information from Sexual Health
霍莉一直在从事卖♥♥淫工作
that Holly has been working as a prostitute.
不 我没有
No, I haven't.
爸爸 我没有
Dad, I haven't.
如果继续这样下去 我得告诉你
If that carries on, I have to tell you
我们必须做产前评估
that we'd need to do a pre-birth assessment,
那可能意味着孩子一出生
and that could mean us taking the baby into care