我们就要把它送去孤儿院
as soon as it's born.
-你为什么要那样做 -什么
- Why did you do it? - What?
你为什么告诉他们我是妓♥女♥
Why did you tell 'em that I'm a prostitute?
告诉他们什么 等等 是谁告诉他们的
Tell 'em what?! Hey, waita min... Who's told 'em that?
他说我是荡♥妇♥ 我永远都不会再回来
He's calling me a slag. I'm never coming back here.
你是谁
Who are you?
现在又轮到你来告诉我什么事
What you come to tell me now?
抱歉 我不太清楚刚才发生了什么事
Sorry, I'm a little bit confused by what's gone on here.
我本来约了一个同事十点在这里会合
I was meant to meet a colleague here at ten o'clock.
你错过她了 她来过又走了
Well, you missed 'er. She's been and gone.
我能进来吗
Could I come in, please?
她不是妓♥女♥
She's not a prostitute.
我们已经不知道该怎么想了
We don't know what to think.
我们不知道该相信谁
We don't know who to believe.
听我说
Listen to me.
霍莉绝对不是妓♥女♥
Holly is categorically not a prostitute.
现在不是 以前也从未做过
Is not now and never has been.
因为童妓是不存在的
Cos there's no such thing as a child prostitute.
存在的只有被性♥虐♥待的儿童
What there is is a child who's being abused.
被谁
By who?
被那些专门对脆弱的女孩下手的男人
By men who pick on vulnerable girls.
经常和她在一起的那些人♥渣♥
The scum she hangs round with -
她们确实很脆弱
they're vulnerable,
她们可能需要食物和关注 可是霍莉...
they might need food and attention, but Holly...
我们失去了我们的房♥子
We... We lost our house.
那跟这一切有什么关系
What's that got to do with anything?
我们这段时间都处于困境
We haven't been in a good state, really.
瑞秋就没事 瑞秋很棒
Rachel's fine. Rachel's fantastic.
四个孩子都各不相同 吉姆
They're all four very different, Jim.
但霍莉是其中最内向和最敏感的
but Holly's the shyest and most sensitive of the lot.
她最有潜力 所以我对她期望更大
She's the brightest an' all, so I expect more.
我接受不了
I can't take this in.
你是说她被性♥虐♥待过
You're saying she's been abused.
现在仍然是
Being abused.
她还在受到伤害
She's still in it.
她为什么不回家呢
Why didn't she just come home?
因为她非常羞愧 头脑混乱
Cos she's ashamed and she's confused
并对现状感到惧怕
and because she's bloody terrified.
做出这些恶行的男人们
The men who do this,
把这些孩子掌控于股掌之中
they have total control over these kids.
那孩子...
The baby...
是谁的 是他们其中一个的吗
Whose...? Is it one of theirs?
她不知道
She doesn't know.
你知道应该怎样跟年轻人沟通吗 信任需要时间
Do you know how it works with young people? Trust takes time.
-这不合适 -我告诉你什么才是不合适
- This is not appropriate. - I'll tell you what's not appropriate,
告诉霍莉·温肖的家人 她是个妓♥女♥
telling Holly Winshaw's family that she's a prostitute.
这怎么能帮到那孩子
How does that help that kid?
确保孩子不会落到不称职的母亲手里
By making sure it's not left with an unsuitable mother.
我指的是霍莉
I'm talking about Holly!
不是那个婴儿 不是那还未出生的孩子
Not the baby. Not the unborn baby,
而是指那个十五岁的孩子 霍莉
but the 15-year-old kid, Holly.
这就像在看三维立体画一样
Do you know, it's like one of them Magic Eye posters.
我们看着同一样事物
Me and you, we're looking at the same thing,
我看到的是孩子们被施虐者害得惨不忍♥睹
but where I am seeing kids being turned inside out by abusers,
而你们却认为 这不过是一群婊♥子♥自找的
all you lot are seeing is slags who bring it on themselves.
去吧 霍莉
OK, Holly.
霍莉 我希望你去报♥警♥
Holly, I want you to go to the police.
不可能
No way.
让我们停止这一切
Let's stop this.
我们一起
You and me.
立刻制止
Now.
我不会去报♥警♥的
I'm not going to the police.
因为你害怕他们会兑现对你的威胁吗
Cos you're scared of what they said they might do to you?
因为我已经找过警♥察♥了
Cos I done it already.
完全没用
Nothing happened.
事情反而变得更糟
Just got worse.
告诉我
Tell ME.
把你想告诉警♥察♥的全部告诉我
Tell me everything you want the police to know.
你看看这个
I want you to read that.
如果你觉得这和你告诉我的一样
If you're happy it's what you've told me,
就在每页都签上名字
I want you to sign every page.
我送你回家
I'll run you home.
我不回家
I'm not going home.
我不能回家
I CAN'T go home.
你去哪儿了
Where've you been?
去拿些干净衣服
To get some clean clothes.
那衣服在哪儿
Where are they, then?
去穿上
Go and put 'em on.
换上干净衣服 塔里克快到了
Go and get changed. Tariq's on his way.
我不要出去
I'm not going out.
你当然要去
Yeah, you are.
你♥他♥妈♥当然得去
Yeah, you fucking are.
你要是不去 我就死定了
I'll get battered if you don't.
求你了 宝贝 我只想和你谈谈
Please, love, I just want to speak to you.
那个窝囊废又来了
Fucking town crier's back.
兄弟 滚远点
Here, mate, will you fuck off?
她不在这里
She's not here.
求你了 亲爱的
Please, love.
求你原谅我 霍莉
I'll hold me hands up, Holly.
我自始至终都错了
I was wrong from start to finish.
对不起
I'm sorry.
求你了
Please.
霍莉
Holly!
我没法在这里谈
I can't talk here.
跟我回家吧
I want you to come home.
求你了
Please.
我已经报♥警♥了
I've gone to the police.
我不知道他们会对我们做出什么事
I don't know what they're going to do to us.
谁 谁
Who? Who?
那些男人
The men.
他们什么也干不了 你听见了吗
They'll do nothing to us. You hear me?
他们伤害不了我们
They'll do nothing.
跟我们回家吧 我们会解决这一切 我保证
Come home with us and we'll sort this, I promise you.
我们会解决的
We'll sort it.
我们现在要逮捕你 你涉嫌煽动女孩卖♥♥淫
We're arresting you on suspicion of inciting girls to prostitution.
下集预告
她才15岁
She's 15.
15岁就进监狱了
15 in a cell.
有多少受害者
How many victims?
47个 我们快被弄疯了
47. We're drowning in it.
整个行动的成败
This entire operation stands and falls
在于我们能否让那些女孩配合
on us being able to re-engage these girls.
这是药管局目前最大的行动
This is the biggest operation GMP's running.
你觉得这期间
What do you think's been
那些女孩们都遭受了什么
happening to those girls in the meantime?
他爱我
He loved me.
你就是他的一个婊♥子♥ 你知道吗
You're a pointless fucking bitch, do you know that?
你又有什么不同
What's so different about you?
我和他们谈了又谈
I've talked to them and talked to them,
结果他们转身就叫我骗子
and then they turn round and call me a liar.