她知道这事吗 有人想过告诉她一声吗
Does she know about this? Has anyone even bothered to tell her?!
我肯定她完全知情
I'm sure she was kept fully informed.
来了
All right!
-这都是什么 -你先拿着
- What's all this? - Can you just take it?
-搭把手 -怎么回事
- Help me! - What's happened?
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
-他们想抢走她 -谁 谁要抢走她
- They're trying to take her. - Who are? Who's trying to take her?
社会服务处 他们找到了我
Social Services. They called me in.
他们想确定开庭日期
They're trying to get a court date.
别害怕 他们不能这样做
Don't be soft, they can't do that!
为什么呢 你是个很棒的母亲
What for? You're a brilliant mum!
他们说你干了什么
What they saying you've done?
他们不是说我做了什么
They're not saying I've done owt.
他们是说我以后有可能犯错
They're saying there's a risk that I could though.
说得好像我会做任何伤害她的事一样
As if I'd do anything to hurt her!
为什么是我 妈 为什么总是我
Why me, Mum? Why is it always me?!
-别开门 妈 别开 -也许是露比
- Don't open it, Mum. Don't! - It might be Ruby.
不 不是露比 露比有钥匙
No, it's not Ruby. Ruby's got keys.
-没事 是她 -求你了 妈
- No, it is her. - Please, Mum.
没事的 放心 别害怕
It's OK. All right. It's OK.
他们走了 已经走了
They've gone. They've gone.
洛娜 我是玛姬
Lorna? It's Maggie.
我是玛姬·奥利弗 玛姬
It's Margaret Oliver. Maggie.
你要干什么
What you doing?
现在还敢过来
Coming here? Now.
不回我的电♥话♥ 不回我的短♥信♥
Didn't return me calls. Didn't reply to me texts.
你向我保证过的
You promised all sorts.
早该知道永远不能相信警♥察♥
Should've known never to trust the police.
我不是警♥察♥
I'm not the police.
那你为什么要来这儿
Then why you turning up here, then?
因为没有人能阻止我
Cos no-one can tell me not to.
我已经离开了大曼彻斯特警署
I've left GMP.
我辞职了
I've resigned.
我...
I,
我不知道警♥察♥是怎么跟你说的
I...I don't know what the police told you
你不能上庭的原因
about why you didn't get to go to court.
我不在乎
I don't care.
-我现在完全不在乎那些事了 -他们什么都没说
- I don't give a shit about that now. - They didn't say nothing.
只说了 要让露比上庭 但安波尔不用
Just. . .They're using Ruby, but they're not using her.
那个决定 我坚决反对过
That decision, I strongly disagreed with it.
但那之后我就被调职了
But I got taken off the job after that
而且他们不许我再和你有任何联♥系♥
and ordered not to have any contact with you.
但到了某个时间 当局意识到
But at some point, the powers that be decided that
虽然他们不会让你上庭作证
though they weren't going to call you as a witness,
但仍然需要使用你的证据
they still needed to be able to use your evidence.
为了达到那个目的
And as a way of doing that,
皇家检察署对你提出了一条指控
you were named by the Crown on one of the charges.
你什么意思
How do you mean?
皇家检察署指控你
The Crown listed you alongside the men,
和其他男人一起
on charge of conspiracy
诱♥奸♥儿童
to engage in sexual activity with a child.
那意味着
What that means...
对于霍莉和露比还有其他女孩的遭遇
is that you were as responsible as the men
你和那些男人同罪
for what happened to Holly and Ruby and all the other girls.
他们说我是强♥奸♥犯吗
So, they're calling me a rapist?
你是这个意思吗
Is that what you're saying?
他们说我是恋童癖吗
They're calling me a paedophile?
所以现在才会发生这件事
That's why this is happening.
怎么了 发生了什么事
Why what's happening?
别告诉她 什么都不要说
Don't tell her. Don't tell her nothing.
他们想把亚丝明从她身边带走
They're trying to take Yasmin off her.
-为什么 -为什么
- Why? - Why?
你还问为什么 他们当然想抢走她了
Why? Course they want to take her off me.
不是因为我怎么她了 就只是因为...
Not cos of owt I've done to her, just cos of...
我
..Me.
我这个人
Who I am.
我的遭遇
What's happened to me.
本来他们不会得逞的
And they never could.
但现在 我被指控为性犯罪者
But now, I've been named as a fucking sex offender,
-我一点机会都没有了 -那绝不会发生的
- I have got no chance. - Well, that's not going to happen.
明天一早 你就去找个律师
First thing tomorrow, you're going to go and get a solicitor.
-我会陪你一起去 -你为什么在乎
- And I'm going to come with you. - Why do you care?
你到底为什么来这里
Why are you even here?
因为我辜负了你
Because I let you down.
我取得了你的信任 给了你承诺 然而...
I gained your trust and I promised you things and...
我却背叛了你
..I betrayed you.
你当时信任的人是我
It was ME you trusted.
你当时袒露心扉的对象是我
It was ME you poured your heart out to.
然而...
And...
我很抱歉
..I'm sorry.
因为那样对待别人是错的
Because that's not how you treat people.
那不是我成为警♥察♥的初衷
That's not why I became a police officer.
还有...
And...
我之前作为警♥察♥帮不了你
I couldn't help you as a police officer.
-但也许现在 我可以帮到你 -为什么
- But, maybe, I can help you now. - Why?
因为你需要帮助
Because you need it.
也因为你应该得到帮助
And because you deserve it.
还有
And...
当这事最终被曝光
When it all comes out...
你和其他女孩的遭遇被公诸于世 一定会有那天
what's been done to girls like you - and it will
我希望回首时 可以说我站在正义的一边
I want to look back and say I was on the right side of it.
罗奇代尔市议会试图夺走露比的孩子
以失败告终
玛姬·奥利弗辞去警♥察♥职务
致力于为无助的诱♥奸♥案受害人发声
她一直是鲍温一家的朋友 为他们提供帮助
下议院
民政事务特别委员会
你认为罗奇代尔事件的失败
Do you think the failure in Rochdale
是因为能力不足 还是漠不关心
was due to incompetence or indifference ?
这里是特别委员会 我知道你会诚实作答
This is a Select Committee, and I know you will answer frankly,
罗伯森女士
Miss Rowbotham.
是因为对待青少年的态度
It was attitudes towards teenagers.
我们对青少年毫不尊重
It was absolute disrespect
无助的青少年没有话语权
that vulnerable young people did not have a voice.
他们被忽视
That they were overlooked,
被歧视
that they were discriminated against
遭到儿童保护部门非人的对待
and they were treated appallingly by protective services.
我觉得我们需要重新考虑
I think we need an absolute shift
如何定义可信证人
in what constitutes a reliable witness.
如我刚才所说
As I've already explained,
那些年轻人不会明显表现出
those young people do not present
受害者这一身份
as clear-cut victims.
他们不会明确说出 "我正遭到虐待"
They don't clearly state, "I am being abused."
他们深陷于一系列可怕的
They are absolutely entrenched in a horrible set
操控和强迫
of manipulation and coercion.
他们活在深深的恐惧中
They are living in absolute fear,
他们不是典型受害人 所以司法体系
so they won't easily fit a box that allows a judicial system
无法轻易判断出
to easily see that
这个孩子正遭到虐待
this is a child that is being abused.
莎拉·罗伯森返回工作岗位
却发现自己被禁止参与处理以后的儿童诱♥奸♥事件
第二年 她被裁员
莎拉和同事采集到的原始证据
继续被用于起诉儿童性罪犯
最早可追溯到2003年
此事之后 吉姆致力于
提高人们防范儿童诱♥奸♥事件的意识
没有一个警♥察♥因2008年的在调查上的失职
而遭受惩戒
全英国的很多儿童诱♥奸♥案例开始被起诉
罗奇代尔 牛津 布里斯托 伦敦...
三个女孩