剧集 | 片厂风云(2025) | 导航列表
有什么事不对劲
There's something funny going on here.
我确定我的举止一向如此
I'm pretty sure this is how I always act.
我对这货了如指掌
I know this guy like the back of my own dick.
这就是马特·雷米克的经典做派 对 没错 是
This is classic Matt Remick right here. Yeah. Totally, yeah.
不 这个表演太假了
No. This performance, it's inauthentic.
我保证 什么事也没有 对
I promise. It's nothing, yeah.
我看到这表情了 表情
I saw that look. What look?
我看到你的表情了 没有
I saw that look. Nope.
是鬼鬼祟祟的表情 鬼鬼祟祟
It's a furtive look. It was furtive.
我们没有鬼鬼祟祟 这辈子从没鬼鬼祟祟过
We were not being furtive. Never been furtive in my life.
没有 不对 是鬼鬼祟祟
No. Oh, no, that's furtive.
我懂 一眼就能看出谁鬼鬼祟祟的 好吗
I know furtive. If there's one thing I know, it's furtive, okay?
好吧 马丁 有件事得告诉你
Look, Marty, there's something you should know,
其实呢 就让萨尔跟你说吧
and Sal is actually gonna take the lead on this and tell you.
萨尔 对
Sal? Yeah.
让我说 你说
Now I talk? Now you talk.
马丁 首先 我想说
Marty, first of all, can I say,
我♥干♥这一行都是因为你
you're the reason I'm in this business.
你算老几 你想说什么
Who the fuck are you, and what are you trying to say?
我们选了另一个方向
We're going in a different direction
不拍琼斯敦版本的《酷爱》了
and we're not doing a Jonestown version of Kool-Aid.
知道吗 我无所谓
You know what? I'm fine.
没关系
Fine.
好吧 确实很糟心
All right, I mean, it's fucked up,
但我得跟你说 马特 真的 不意外
but I got to tell you, Matt, honestly, it's not surprising,
因为你只不过又是一个 普普通通 没头没脸
because you're just another run-of-the-mill, faceless,
毫无天赋 没有骨气的管理层罢了
talentless, spineless suit.
我有头有脸
I have a face.
把我的电影还给我 我去卖♥♥给Apple
Just give me back my movie and let me go sell it to fucking Apple,
我当初就该这么干的
the way I should have done it in the first place.
不行
I can't do that.
让我理清楚
Let me get this straight.
你买♥♥了我的电影 就是为了毙掉它
You bought my movie, just to kill it?
是的 没错
I did. He did.
不打扰了 斯科塞斯先生 我超爱《无间行者》
We'll leave you alone, Mr. Scorsese. I loved The Departed.
闭嘴
Shut up.
天啊 这真是 不
Oh, God, that was... Oh, no.
比我想象中糟糕多了
...that was so much worse than I thought it was gonna be.
太糟了
It sucked.
天啊 他在哭
God, he's crying.
他哭了 你把他弄哭了 马丁 你怎么哭了
He's sobbing. You made him sob. Martin. Why are you crying?
你把他弄哭了 你说
You made him sob. You told--
你还好吗 不好 查理兹在跟他说话
Are you okay? Fuck. Charlize is talking to him.
糟糕 天啊
Shit. Jesus Christ.
该死 他在跟她说事情的经过
Damn it. He's telling her what happened.
告密的家伙 闭嘴啊
Little rat. Keep your fucking mouth shut.
真下♥贱♥ 该死 她看我们呢
What a dick. Fuck, she's looking at us.
没事 保持镇静 她要把我们赶走了
It's okay, just... Fine, just be cool. She's gonna kick us out of the party.
你是公♥司♥老板 她不会赶你走的 冷静
You're the head of a studio, she's not kicking you out. Fucking chill.
嗨 查理兹 嗨 查理兹
Hey, Charlize. Hi. Hi, Charlize.
给我滚出去
Get the fuck out of here.
好 抱歉 谢谢你的邀请 是
Okay, sorry. Thank you for having us. Yeah.
抱歉 马丁
Sorry, Marty.
老天爷
Fucking Jesus Christ.
嘿 马特·雷米克 是吧
Hey, Matt Remick, right?
史蒂夫·布施密 嗨
Steve Buscemi. Hey.
布西密 对 抱歉 是
Buscemi, but yeah. Oh, sorry, yeah.
没关系 我听说我们要合作拍电影
That's okay. I hear we're making a film together.
是的 对 等不及了呢 是
Yeah, we are. Yeah, can't wait. Yeah.
马丁的剧本怎么样 好啊
How about Marty's script? Yeah.
是不是让你大吃一惊 对 令人惊奇
Did it just, like, blow your mind? Yeah. It was amazing.
他们应该立刻给他颁发奥斯卡奖 可不是 非常好的剧本 对
They should just give him the Oscar now. I know. It was really great stuff, yeah.
更何况 我们要拍的 可是马丁·斯科塞斯最后一部电影
And to think, we're gonna be making Martin Scorsese's last movie.
他的什么
His what?
他没跟你说
He didn't tell you?
没有 是的
No. Oh, yeah.
不是 这是他的封山之作 之后他就退隐江湖了
No. This is his swan song. He's done after this.
天啊 多么荣幸啊
Wow. I mean, what a true honor.
是 这 我们多幸运啊
Yeah, it's- How lucky are we?
太幸运了 了不起吧 是
So lucky. Amazing, right? Yeah.
嘿 哥们 谢谢你要拍这部电影
Hey, man, thank you for making it happen.
谢谢 真的 我们片场见
Thank you. Seriously. I'll see you on set.
等不及了 好
Can't wait. All right.
好 拜拜 保重
Yeah, bye. Take care.
嗨 马丁
Hey, Marty.
你哭了 怎么回事
Are you crying? What happened?
两杯马天尼来了
Two martinis coming up.
给 哥们 谢谢你 先生 干杯
Here you go, dude. Thank you, sir. Cheers.
就算经历了今晚的事
Even after what happened tonight,
我还是爱看这部电影
I still love watching this film.
天啊 对 马丁最棒了
Oh, my God, yes. Marty's the GOAT.
我们可能不能再叫他马丁了
Don't think we can call him Marty anymore.
对 是斯科塞斯先生 对 没错
Oh, no. It's Mr. Scorsese. Yes. Very much so.
罗林·布兰考太火♥辣♥了 哥们 雷·利奥塔太性感了
Lorraine Bracco's so fucking hot. Dude, Ray Liotta's so fucking hot.
是的
Yes!
我听说帕蒂在拍这部电影期间跟他上♥床♥了
I heard Patty was fucking him while they made this movie.
不会吧 是 我听说他老二很大
Shut the fuck up. Yeah. And I heard he has a huge dick.
这我信
I believe that.
安息吧 老大
Rest in peace, king.
安息吧 老二
Rest in penis, king.
剧集 | 片厂风云(2025) | 导航列表