剧集 | 片厂风云(2025) | 导航列表
Yeah.
我以为我过来就是为了见马特
I thought the whole point of me coming down here was to meet with Matt?
是的
It was.
片场出了个大问题 他得去处理 不过没事
Huge problem on one of the sets that he had to go deal with. But it's fine.
哥们 你不是说这个电影
Dude, you remember when you told me this project
是你们制片厂的重中之重吗
was a huge priority for your studio?
我说的是事实 好吗
I said that because it is. Okay?
只是一个片场发生了爆♥炸♥
And there was an explosion on one of the sets.
萨尔 - 有人死了
Sal... - Some people died.
这不是针对你个人
And it's not personal.
不针对我 不针对我是什么意思
Not personal? What do you mean it's not personal?
你们要我拍自己电影的山寨版 好吗
You guys are asking me to basically rip off my own fucking movie, okay?
马特不来见我就是针对我
It's personal when Matt doesn't show up to the meeting.
是 他对此感到很生气 我也是
Yeah. He feels so angry about it, and so do I.
再给我一次机会 明天 你和马特见面
Give me one more chance. Tomorrow, you, Matt.
你定时间 我们配合帕克芬恩
You name the time. We work around Parker Finn.
我说9点15 最后一次机会 萨尔 - 9点15 没问题
I can do 9:15. That's it, Sal. - 9:15. Done. Done deal.
谢谢 - 随便吧
Thank you. - Yeah. Whatever.
我会买♥♥Courage Bagels的早餐来 朋友
I'll bring the Courage Bagels, my friend.
王八蛋
Motherfucker.
嘿 丹尼尔
Hey, Daniel!
马特为什么不知道刚才要开会
Why didn't Matt know about that fucking meeting just now?
我不知道 我设置了的
I don't know. I set it.
我发誓 - 是吗 好 希望你是对的
I swear. - Did you? Okay. I hope you're right.
看
Look.
佩特拉 - 嗨
Petra! - Hi.
和帕克芬恩见面怎么没在马特的日历上
How come the Parker Finn meeting was not in Matt's calendar?
本来在的 我设置了 一定是有人删除了
It was. I put it in. Someone must've deleted it.
天啊 我被黑客攻击了
Oh, my God. I got hacked.
对 你绝对是被黑客攻击了
Yeah, you definitely got hacked.
你的秘密是1234 - 天啊
Your password is 1234... - Oh, my God.
还用便利贴贴在显示器上
...and it's written on a Post-it note on your monitor.
天啊 对不起 - 明早9点15
Oh my God, I'm sorry. - 9:15 a.m. tomorrow.
马特 帕克芬恩 我 - 是
Matt, Parker Finn, me. - Yeah.
不得更改
It cannot be moved.
明天9点15开会 不得更改 好
9:15. Meeting tomorrow. It cannot be moved. Okay.
天啊 我是不是有麻烦了
Oh, my God. Am I gonna get in trouble?
你没有
Not you.
对不起
Sorry.
嘿 马特 欧文来了
Hey, Matt. Owen's here.
你们要去见欧文克莱恩
Are you guys meeting Owen Kline?
对 - 是
Yep. - Yeah.
我也来
I'm gonna join.
这算是个初步会面
Well, it's kind of a preliminary meeting.
算是互相认识一下 所以... - 我特别想认识他
Sort of a get-to-know-you, so-- - I can't wait to get to know him.
他在喷泉旁
There he is in our fountain
就像弗兰克劳埃德赖特预言的那样
just like Frank Lloyd Wright envisioned.
欧文 嗨
Owen, hi.
奎因 怎么样 很高兴见到你 - 我们终于把你请来了
Quinn. What's cracking? Nice to see you. - We finally got you in here.
马特 欧文 - 我是马特 幸会
Matt, Owen. - I'm Matt. So nice to meet you.
超爱你的电影 - 谢谢 大厅很漂亮
I loved your film. - Thank you. I love your lobby.
萨尔 我没看过 但听说很棒...
Sal. I missed it but I heard great things. Great things.
老天 你多大了 - 幸会
Jesus fucking Christ, how old are you? - Nice to meet you.
你还是个孩子呢
You're a baby.
32岁了 - 胡说
Thirty-two-year-old man. - Bullshit.
年轻的天才 对 我们开始吧 - 是真的
Young genius. Yeah. Let's get in. - I really am.
走吧 小伙子 你带家庭作业来了吗
Come on, little fella. You got your homework in here?
听着 说实话
Look. I mean, to be honest,
奎因一开始拿着这个点子来找我
when Quinn first came to me with this idea,
我有点犹豫 但是你看 如果你们
I was a little bit hesitant at first. But, look, if you guys are actually
真的愿意改变一下 我有很多点子
open to doing something different, I have a lot of ideas.
我们爱新点子
We love new ideas.
不过不能太新 因为我们要遵守很严格的规矩
Just not too new, 'cause we got a pretty tight formula that we got to hit.
我觉得不能算规矩 更像是一种框架
I wouldn't say it's a formula, so much as a structure
我们百分百确定它是有效的 所以我们会反复使用
that we a hundred percent know works so we're gonna do it over and over again.
好 听着 我想娱乐观众
Right. Okay, well, look, I wanna entertain audiences.
但不能在创意上妥协 明白吧
Just without compromising creativity. Does that make sense?
相信我 你一定会在创意上妥协的
Trust me. You're gonna have to compromise your creativity.
我觉得萨尔是想说
I mean, I think what Sal is just trying to say is
这种电影在票房♥上会表现很好 我们...
these movies, they do well at the box office and we just...
是 - 想尽量
Right. - ...want to maintain that
保证票房♥
as much as possible.
说得对 当然 - 小测验 大导演
That makes sense. Of course. - Pop quiz, hotshot.
我们拍电影 我们来剪辑 - 是
We make the movie, we edit it. - Yeah.
你很满意 - 是
You love it. - Yeah.
是你拍的电影中你最爱的一部
It's your favorite movie you've ever made.
但我们做测试放映 结果只得了23分
But we test it and it gets a 23. What do you do?
我怎么办 - 对
What do I do? What do I do? - Yeah.
23分 满分是多少
Twenty-three out of what exactly?
满分 100分 怎么搞的 你怎么办
Out of what? Out of a hundred. What the fuck? What do you do?
放松 萨尔 - 怎么办
Relax, Sal. - What do I do?
我会看看反馈 认真考虑一下
I would consider the feedback and take it into serious consideration,
如果批评得在理 我可能会做些修改
and if there's criticisms that make sense, I would probably make some changes.
对吧 这难道... - 如果你得23分
Right? Isn't that-- - If you get a 23
不管你喜不喜欢 你都得重写剧本
you're rewriting that thing whether you like it or not.
你要重拍30页的剧本... - 好了 萨尔 拜托
You're doing 30 pages of reshoots... - Okay, Sal. Come on.
只有三天时间
...in three days.
没人能三天拍30页吧 - 我们就拍过
I don't think you can do 30 in three. - We've done it before.
那不可能 - 这些假设太夸张了
That's not even possible. - These are ridiculous hypotheticals.
好了 我们来谈正事吧 - 这不可能
No. Let's actually get down to business. - That doesn't make sense.
马特 对吧 太荒唐 - 不知道 我想听
Right, Matt? That's ridiculous. - I don't know. I wanna hear
电影测试放映结果很差 他会怎么办
what he says if his movie tests like shit.
我觉得这是个好问题 - 当然是
That's a good question I think. - Yeah. Totally.
我听说很多好电影得分很低 不是吗
I've heard a lot of good movies get low scores. Am I wrong?
又错了 - 你说得很对
Again... - You're absolutely right.
很多故作高雅的文艺片
...a lot of pretentious art house shit that dies
票房♥惨败 - 好吧
at the box office. - Okay.
测试放映也惨 我们不要这部电影像那样
Those test low. We want this to not be that.
萨尔 《死神来了》... - 听着
Saw, Final Destination... - Listen.
你们会把《眨眼》拍得很好 - 我在听
You're gonna make a great WINK. - No, I'm listening.
等等 你要... - 但不是我的
Wait. What are you-- - It's not gonna be mine.
我感谢...不过你对这电影有很强的愿景
I appreciate... You got a strong vision for this though.
我真的...很支持 听着...
I'm really... I'm rooting for it. So, listen...
我们应该重启会议
We should just revisit this meeting...
从头再... - 我不要重启 我走了
and we can circle back and then-- - I'm not revisiting anything. I'm out.
一路顺风 小家伙
Godspeed, little fella.
这小子没我想象中那么酷
That kid was not as cool as I was hoping he'd be.
我喜欢他 但我们躲过一劫
I like him, but we dodged a bullet.
是 也许一个去过戛纳的人不是最适合
Yeah, maybe someone who went to Cannes isn't the best guy to remake a movie
一部已经被翻拍过两次的电影
that's already been remade twice, you know?
短片也算的话是三次 但 嘿 我们还有帕克芬恩
Three times if you count the short. But, hey, Parker Finn.
对 很期待见他
Oh, yeah. Excited to meet him.
下次好运 奎因
Better luck next time, Quinn.
你会搞定的 - 是
You'll get 'em. - Yeah.
你刚才干什么
What the fuck was that?
以眼还眼
That is tit for tat.
你说什么 - 我说什么
What are you talking about? - What am I talking about?
别跟我装傻 拜托
Don't play dumb with me. Come on.
我知道马特没能见帕克芬恩跟你有关
I know you had something to do with Matt not being at the Parker Finn meeting.
但现在你明白了 别坏我的事
But now you know, don't fuck with my slate.
明明是你坏我的事 好吧
You're the one fucking with my slate, okay.
我在努力让我的第一部电影通过审批
I've been trying to get my first movie greenlit
你却在重拍一部电影的第三个版本
while you're remaking a movie for the third fucking time.
管好你自己的事 还没轮到你
Stay in your lane. Wait your turn.
按这个速度 永远也轮不到我
At this rate, I'm never gonna have a turn.
说实话 对 你可能说得对
Honestly, yeah, you're probably right.
我比你聪明
I'm smarter than you.
我看的电影比你多
I watch more films than you.
我上过电影学院
I actually went to film school...
“上过电影学院” - 在乎电影制♥作♥
"Ooh, I went to film school." - ...and I care about filmmaking.
好 我们不拍电影 我们拍大♥片♥
剧集 | 片厂风云(2025) | 导航列表