剧集 | 片厂风云(2025) | 导航列表
You know what I'm saying? Who?- Tyler.
我的泰勒 他是…- 对 泰勒 勤奋 一心一意
My Tyler. You know, who run…- Oh, yes, Tyler. Hard working, dedicated.
很有针对性- 对
Very specific.- Yes.
他在八号♥摄影棚给《不是你妈妈》拍照片 我们走
He's running the photo shoot forAin't Yo Mama stage eight. Let's go.
谢了 奎因- 不客气
Thank you, Quinn.- Yeah, you're welcome.
嘿
Hey.
我没意见- 天啊
I'm good with it.- Oh, my God.
太好了 好消息…
Great. That's great news. Great news.
说实话 仔细一想如果你们没选黑人来演酷爱
Honestly, when you think about it, if youdidn't cast a Black man as Kool-Aid,
那才是种族歧视- 没错 对
that would be more racist.- Precisely, yes.
所以我们才选他的
That's exactly why we cast him.
太感谢了 泰勒
Thank you so much, Tyler.
我们很看重你 欣赏你
We so value and appreciate you.
是 多谢- 不 等等
Yes, thank you so much.- No. Come here.
我觉得自己没法代表全体黑人
I do not feel comfortablespeaking for all Black people.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你不能暂时代表他们一下
Can't you just, like, rubber-stampit on their behalf for the time being?
阿纳海姆漫展就在明天 兄弟
Anaheim Comic-Con is tomorrow, dude.
不能
No.
不如我们问问齐威和里尔莱尔吧
Why don't we ask Ziwe and Lil Rel?
对 好主意 请你替我们问问 好吗
Oh, yeah, great idea.Can you ask them for us, please?
不好
No.
我喜欢看艾斯库伯演酷爱侠
I love Ice Cube as the Kool-Aid Man.
太好了 谢谢- 棒 一级棒
Great. Thank you.- Dope. Dope AF.
好 那你们认为酷爱太太让加比尤尼恩演还是…
Okay, so, are y'all thinking Mrs. Koolcould be like Gabby Union, or…
她很棒 但不是她
She is great, but no, it's not her.
是柯柯帕尔莫吗
Is it Keke Palmer?
她太酷了 但不是她- 对 不是
She slays, but no, it's not.- Yes.
不是
No, it's not.
但酷爱太太也是黑人 对吗
Mrs. Kool's Black too though, right?
酷爱太太一定是有色女性
Mrs. Kool is for sure a woman of color.
对- 有色人种 是的
Yes.- POC, hello. Yeah.
那肤色是黑色吗
Is the color Black?
是韩裔
Her color is Korean.
这是不是…
Is that not…
是不是不好 - 这个嘛…
Is that bad?- Well…
如果你们暗示一位黑人女性
Well, it's bad if you'reimplying that a Black woman,
配不上酷爱侠这样的成功黑人 那就不好
is not good enough to be witha successful Black man like Kool.
不是…
No.
嘿 没有 我没有那样暗示
Hey. No, I'm not implying that.
我没有 听着 我没暗示…听着
I'm not. Look, I'm not implying… Look…
我来澄清一件事
Let me just make one thing clear.
我们完全没有说黑人女性
We are in no way sayingthat a Black woman is not,
不够好 配不上成功的黑人酷爱侠
good enough to be with a successfulBlack man like the Kool-Aid Man.
其实我从来没把酷爱侠
I think, if anything, I never viewedthe Kool-Aid Man
看成成功的黑人 我都没把他当成人…
as a successful Black man.I didn't view him as a ma…
他是电脑制♥作♥的数字模型装满红色液体的玻璃瓶
He's a CGI glass jugfilled with red liquid.
他不是真人 明白吗 - 是演戏
He's not real, you know what I mean?- It's all pretend.
当然 听着 我…
Sure. Look, I…
这都说得通 但你仔细想想
All of that makes sense,but really, when you think about it,
如果酷爱侠由黑人来配音 你懂吧
if Kool-Aid is voiced by a Black man,you know what that means.
是 - 这…
Yes.- That's…
问题是 我根本不懂
The thing is I very muchdon't know what that means.
睁眼看看社会吧
Wake the fuck up.
好吧- 好吗
Okay.- Okay?
我来告诉你它的意义吧
Now I'll tell you what it means.
它意味着酷爱侠有一个黑人的灵魂
It means that the Kool-Aid manhas the soul of a Black man…
是的
Yes.
他有一个黑人的灵魂
…and he has the soul of a Black man
因为那个黑人是艾斯库伯配音的
because Ice Cubeis voicing that Black man.
所以酷爱侠是黑人
So Kool-Aid is Black.
酷爱侠是黑人
Kool-Aid is a Black man.
酷爱侠是…
The Kool-Aid man is…
黑人
Black.
同感 黑人 对- 对 现在明白了
I feel that. Black man, yeah.- Yeah, that makes sense now.
谢谢大家- 谢谢
Thank you, guys.- Thank you.
那么 吴珊卓不能演酷爱太太了- 信息量很大
So, Sandra Oh is out as Mrs. Kool.- Very informative.
炒掉 再见- 见鬼
Fucking fired. Done. Gone.- Goddamn it.
好 我有人选了 准备好了吗
All right, I got it.Are you ready for this shit?
来了
Here we go.
雷吉娜金饰演酷爱太太
Regina King as Mrs. Kool.- Okay, great.
我喜欢 好 - 我喜欢她 超爱
I like that, yeah.- Love her. Obsessed.
等等 我们得重选女儿的演员
Now… Wait, we have to recast the daughter.
为什么 - 因为她有一半亚洲血统
Why?- 'Cause she's half Asian.
你希望人们问“她父亲是谁”吗
You want "who's the father"questions coming up?
还不如直接在漫展上烧十字架呢
We might as well burna cross at Comic-Con.
我为什么答应做讨论会开场嘉宾 - 天 开慢点 混♥蛋♥
Why did I agree to introduce this panel?- God, slow down, motherfucker.
我的头发
My hair.
搞定 看
And booyah. Look at that.
感觉对了 这就是进步 懂吗
That feels good. That is progress,you know what I mean?
怎么了
What?
是不是很奇怪 所有的真人版角色都是白人
I mean, is it weird that all ofthe live-action characters are white,
所有的非白人演员都是电脑动画
and all of the non-white actors are CG?
这么以来 我们在镜头里看到的人脸 都是白人
And so then, the only actual human faceswe see on camera are white faces.
奇怪 确实奇怪 - 好吧
Yes, the answer's yes.- Right.
这显然非常奇怪
That's obviously very fucking weird.
我们的演员阵容不能搞种族隔离
We can't have a segregated cast.
我们怎么会到现在才看出来
How did we not see this until right now?
我觉得也许是因为之前有吴珊卓
I think maybe because we had Sandra Oh.
她让整部电影变得平衡了
She kind of, like, offset the whole thing.
好 我们这么办 让乔什杜哈明滚蛋
Okay, here's what we're gonna do,Josh Duhamel, he's fucking gone,
唐钱德尔来演真人版的老爸
and Don Cheadle,he's the new live-action dad.
马特 我们今天早上的阵容很好
Matt, the cast we had thismorning is so fine, okay?
现在越来越糟糕
This is all making it a lot worse.
好 我们不能贝尔和钱德尔一起用因为白人♥妻♥子
Okay, we can't have Biel and Cheadlebecause of the white wife thing.
见鬼 她说得对 - 因为什么
Fuck, she's right.- Because of what?
因为如果唐钱德尔娶了个白人老婆
Because if Don Cheadleis married to a whitey,
这可能会被解读为暗示黑人女性存在某些问题
then that could be construedas possibly problematic to Black women.
你希望这样 好- 好吧 不希望
Do you want that? Okay.- Okay, no.
那你是说如今跨种族婚姻是一种退步
But you're telling me thatinterracial marriage is now regressive?
我只和白男约会我就是种族主义者了吗
I've exclusively dated white men.Does that make me a racist person?
说实话 可能是
Honestly, it might.
天啊 我想到了
Holy shit, I got it.
女同志
Lesbians.
两个白人女同志带一个亚裔孩子 有问题吗
Two white lesbians with a Asian child.Is that anything?
同性恋能否抵消她们是白人的事实
Does their gaynessmitigate their whiteness?
好 不好意思 我喜欢女同志
Okay, I'm sorry, I love lesbians,
但如今白女是最烂的 简直有毒
but white women are the fucking worstright now. They're so toxic.
好了 你就是白女啊
Okay, you are a white woman.
大胆 我爸来自塞浦路斯
How dare you? My dad is from Cyprus.
有了 我想到了
I got it. I fucking got it.
全用黑人 宝贝
We make them all Black, baby.
我们按《黑豹》来选角 明白吗
We Black Panther this shit,you know what I mean?
那就无懈可击了
That's unassailable.
是脚踏实地的努力 对吧 - 对
That's doing the work, you know?- Yeah.
对 准备好- 好
Boom. You ready for this?- Yeah.
看着 唐钱德尔演老爸
Watch this. Don Cheadle as the dad.
柯柯帕尔莫演老妈- 爱了
Keke Palmer as the mom.- Love it.
孩子就选一个年轻黑人演员 待定
And this will be a young Black actor TBD.
好 我能推销- 搞定
Okay, I can sell it.- Boom.
很好 这下感觉电影重要了起来 是吧
Great. This actually makes itfeel important almost now, you know?
可能是我们的《汉密尔顿》
This could be like our Hamilton.
好 等等 斯托勒在制片办公室
Okay, wait, hold on.Stoller's at the production office
还有编剧 他们在写新的剧本
with the writers right now,and they're working on a new draft
我们也许该…- 好 我亲自把意见告诉他们
so we should probably--- Okay, I'll give them the note myself.
好 天啊- 玛雅 跟我来
Right. Wow.- Maya, you come with me.
好 来了- 把这些白人废物拿走
Okay. Coming.- Let's get these white losers off.
没问题 好- 再见 白人废物 拜
Totally. Yeah.- Bye white losers. Bye-bye.
公♥司♥内部对这部新版本的影片充满热情
There's a lot of enthusiasm internallyfor this new version of the film.
对 我们觉得 这样更切合当下
Yeah, we think thatit's more of the moment…
对 更有时代感- 没错
剧集 | 片厂风云(2025) | 导航列表